LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where did Big Tots go?

My fear was correct! Ebay has decided ABDL is Adult and inappropriate. Ebay just gets worse every year. Good news is she is going to get her own site up. Here is her response.

New message from: mslorainex Top Rated Seller(15,352YellowShooting Star)

Im still selling here on ebay....paste/copy the be;ow link, it will bring you to my items please share this with everyone you can, I would greatly appreciate it. Ill be getting a website up in the future so I won't have to deal with ebay messing with me. They told me I need to post my itmes in adult only category...some are in there now and some arnt.....hugs, Kim

https://www.ebay.com/sch/mslorainex/m.html?item=362137072248&var=631345539372&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESOX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Wow , I wonder if she will be back to offering everything that she was , I noticed she still has very limited items . She was great :)

Thank u PullUpDiaperLover,

I will defently check it out!! :)

thank you 

I will defently check that link out:)

Well I’ll keep trying to buy her stuff, she was number 1 too me . On a different note, is it possible to enter chat room on a mobile device? I’ve tried with no luck . Thanks for any help :)

eBay isn't banning ABDL listings, nor are they saying they are altogether inappropriate, they are just enforcing the category rules.  If you put ABDL anywhere in the listing, they consider it a fetish item and tell you to move it to the appropriate area.  It makes sense to me.  They have taken down two of my listings, and I put them right back up in the appropriate area.  Then, I re-listed both in the incontinence section without mention of ABDL.  I don't see why people have a problem with this. 

If you were looking for children's clothing,  would you want to see sex toys listed there?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...