LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hogwarts school of babies?

babygoth

"Hermione I think you your jumping oh what's that muggle saying I heard....oh your jumping the gun um again like I said thanks for the offer....oh I think mum calling we need to go down to eat she gets  angry if she thinks she talking to herself" Ginny rambles feeling really embarrassed and awkward now as she it wasn't like she was grateful for Hermione being really helpful and caring but Ginny didn't really know the older girl and today wasn't really helping to get to know her and for them to become friends 

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hermoine nodded.

She decided to drop it for now because she could see that Ginny was really embarrassed and feeling awkward about this all.

She started to follow Molly down to dinner.

Ginny quickly left the room glad that Hermione drop it and went downstairs to eat with the family Ginny sat in her spot next to her mum slump in seat again as the day wasn't working out how she thought it would 'great just fucking great I was worry mum would embarrass me but I did that all my fucking self god and I still got to shear my room and tent with Hermione still ' Ginny though 

Hermoine sat between Ron and Harry this time, some what across from Ginny.

She started to talk to Harry about how he was doing and what was going on at his Uncle's house.

Pretty soon, dinner was finished, and the Weasleys started to send the kids to bed.

Hermoine when to the bathroom to take care of business and to brush her teeth.

Hermoine was already in bed and nearly asleep by the time Ginny joine her.

Molly saw her daughter looking at her plate and unable to eat after everyone else had gone, and she went to sit next to her.

"Ginny, honey, what's wrong?" she asked her.  "Did you do something that you need help with your undies or something?"

Ginny blush from her mother question and look up at her "no mum it just Hermione found out what I was wearing and..." Ginny then explained what happen during the afternoon and everything Hermione had said and how she felt "im so dumb mum I can't believe this happened I didn't want her to know and now she must think I'm a baby " Ginny finish off sadly at the end looking up at molly near tears 

"Do I have too ?"Ginny ask shyly as she played with her skirt "can you explain to her mummy ?" Ginny added looking at molly she only called molly mummy when she was upset or worried by something 

"Is that what you want, honey?  I figured if you were there, then you can stop me if I said something too upsetting so it doesn't make it worse, but if you want to just trust me, that's okay, too.  I'm sure your friend won't be too harsh with you.  She's supposed to be your friend after all."

“I’ll be there but I’m not sure what to say mum and I trust you and I know she’ll listen to you and she Ron friend I’m not sure if she’ll want to after this” Ginny says looking down at the end 

"If she is any kind of friend at all, she won't let this little thing bug her about Ron, Ginny.  And I'm sure she won't judge you either because of it.  Especially when I explain to her that it is normal in wizarding households."

She sighed.

"Go get ready for bed, and I'll talk to her in the morning, okay?"

(You should speak for mom for this discussion since you know more about what you want to say about the differences in your Wizarding world from our muggle world.)

(Yeah that fine I'll do it in the next post ) 

"okay thanks mummy" Ginny says and gives molly a hug and a kiss on the cheek before heading up and got ready for bed and then sneak into her room and climb into bed after she grab her teddy and close her eyes 

The next morning, Hermoine, so excited to be invited to do something like this, found that she was awake long before anyone else in the house.  She got up and went to the bathroom, but since everyone else was asleep, she went back to her cot and laid down to wait for the others to get up.

After a while, when Hermoine thought she smelled cooking, she walked somewhat quietly to the kitchen to see who was up.  She didn't want to startle Ginny or make her feel bad by being there if Molly checked her to see if she had wet in her sleep.  Hermoine throught probably she had because of catching her in training panties the day before.

She sat down at the table.

"Good morning, Mrs. Weasley."

Hermoine looked at her wondering what that meant.  What was wrong with yesterday?  Did Hermoine do something wrong?

"Yeah?" she seemed confused.

“Yes it’s normal here to treat the youngest child or only child as a baby/ toddler till the age of 18 even at Hogwarts the pure bloods still do this even half bloods too” molly explains the basics  to Hermoine

Hermoine blushed.

"Even if you treat her a little bit like a baby, as some muggles do so, too, isn't it strange to make her wear training panties?  I mean, does she have accidents or something?"

She sunk her shoulders a bit.

"I tried to read up on everything, but it seems the books have yet failed me again on explaining the wizarding world properly.  If she is supposed to be treated like a baby until she is eighteen, is it just her family that does that, or do other people do it, too?"

“She does at times” molly says nodding to answer hermoine question about Ginny “may I ask, you say some muggles do it too ?” Molly ask curiously not knowing a lot of the muggle world 

molly then put her hand on the girl shoulder “it’s not that they fail you it just not everything you learn from books honey, and to answer your question dear close friends of the family do but as there use to it she still is a teenager after all and acts like one at times as you seen so people don’t if there not close to the family or family, “ molly explains