LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hogwarts school of babies?

babygoth

Hermoine shook her head.

"Normally, we ride bikes around the neighborhood with our friends just to relax and talk.  Some boys like to do stunts on theirs, but they usually get hurt when they do.  I use my bike more often as transportation like when i want to go to the convenience store for a snack or something."

She shrugged.

"Well, let's go then."

She let Ginny take off first so she could show her where they were going, and because of that, she saw Ginny from underneath for a moment....

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well they would if they don't know what there doing " Ginny says but nods about the rest 

Ginny kicks off and goes up in the air letting out a relax sigh feeling in her area again 

ginny had been made to wear skirt today so Hermione could see her special "underwear" her mum made wear 

Ginny knew her mum loved her and only did the things she did because of that but from talking and listening to the muggles in her year said she and a few other wizard children noticed how embarrassing how they where teated like babies even as they got older 

Hermoine had not realized anything special about her special undies just yet.  So far as she knew, they were just panties that were a little girly and maybe even a bit childish, but she didn't think about it too much.  She pushed against the ground to go up where Ginny was.

"So, are we going to pass a ball to each other, or what?" she asked Ginny.

(I wasn't sure if by special underwear, you meant diapers or not, but I decided that Hermoine didn't get a good enough look to see that)

(Like the thick training panties kids wear after pull ups) 

"we could if you want but I'll have to go back down to grab one I was thinking we could just fly around and relax before the boys come back with my dad and everything goes crazy again " Ginny offered seeming complete comfortable on her broom as she sat on it her hands at her side keeping her skirt from flying up 

Hermoine nodded.

"Well, I'm not exactly good at ball sports anyway, so just relaxing sounds good to me."

She smiled over at Ginny.

"So, these tickets are really hard to get, right?  What time do we have to get up in the morning?"

"There not that hard really " Ginny explain about playing ball games on brooms 

"yeah they were and I'm not sure what time mum will most likely wake us up first anyway either way " Ginny says with a shrug 

"you okay with me working on my skills a little before my brothers get back and ruin it " Ginny ask 

"No, I'd like to see you practice," Hermoine said with a small smile.  "Do you want to play chaser, or um... seeker, or whatever that other thing is?"

She watched Ginny for awhile.

By then, the whole Ton-tongue fiasco was starting to happen, and so the boys would be back any minute.

"I would like to be a seeker but there no way I could so I wouldn't mind playing any part" Ginny says as she starts practicing showing off her skills that she been working on doing spins so ended up showing more of her underwear to Hermione 

Hermoine was a little caught off guard when she realized that Ginny was still wearing training panties at her age.  She blushed a bit and tried to ignore it.  Whatever the reason Ginny was wearing training panties, it wasn't any of her concern because no one told her about it.  Maybe the poor girl still had trouble making it completely to the toilet in time.  Whatever the reason, what Ginny needed was a friend who treated her like an equal, not someone to bring up something that could shame her.  So, Hermoine tried to ignore the panties and just watch the girl's skills, but each time she saw Ginny's panties, she got embarrassed and her face turned a little brighter red.

Ginny finely came back to where Hermione after some time Ginny saw Hermione not knowing the reason why the older girl was red in the face was because Ginny forgot what she was wearing so got worry sometimes could be wrong

"hey you alright you gone really red in the face are you sick ? " she ask worry with a soft frown on her face 

"Oh, no, I'm fine," Hermoine tried to play it off.  "Maybe I just got a little hot is all.  Let's go inside, okay?"

She was stumbling over her words though.  However she tried to play it off, she was worried that Molly knew she had seen her baby-like panties, and that she was going to get hurt feelings or worried that Hermoine might be mean to her.

"Yeah let's I think the heat getting to you " Ginny agree looking at Hermione still worried that she wasn't okay Ginny went to land first finely remembering what she was wearing when she fix her skirt blushing her self guessing why Hermione was blushing but hope she was wrong as the older girl hadn't said anything about it yet 

Ginny then made sure Hermione got of her broom safely in case she was saying the truth about the heat 

after putting the brooms away and almost back at house Ginny ask to make sure "are you sure it's cause of the heat your face went red ? " 

Hermoine felt her face get a little red again.

"Um....  I think it's better not to talk about it, okay?"

She put an arm on Ginny's shoulder.  "Let's just go read or something, okay?"

The only reason she wanted to go inside, was to not see Ginny's underwear again and possibly make it known to Ginny that she knew she was wearing baby-panties meant for little girls that knew better than to wet their pants, but sometimes had touble making it to the bathroom.

When Hermione said it better not talking about it Ginny knew that Hermione saw her panties which made Ginny blush deeply

Ginny shrug Hermione arm off and gave a fake cough "um yeah you go read and um I'll grab you um some water or something to drink "  Ginny mumble as they walk inside

ginny  going into the kitchen and slump in a chair going from blushing red to worry pale as the last few minutes stank in 

Just then, Harry came through the fire place with their dad.  The other kids were already there.

Molly was busy checking on Harry, so didn't notice that Ginny was looking a little upset.

Eventually, Hermoine came into the kitchen to see what was keeping Ginny, and that's when she saw Ron and Harry.  She smiled brightly at them both.  A few minutes later, after giving them a hug, she noticed Ginny sitting off to herself.

She walked over to her while they were still excited about Harry getting there, and she sat next to Ginny.

"Ginny?  Are you okay?" she asked her.

Ginny jump when she noticed Hermione next to her thinking with the house full again that she wouldn't be noticed "yeah fine sorry the house got full again so quick I forgot your water I'll just get you that now, umm how you feeling?" Ginny ramble a little embarrassed by how the afternoon was going as she got Hermione her water and handed it to her 

"so I'm guessing your going to want to hang with Harry and Ron so um I see you later " Ginny says after standing there awkwardly for a few minutes

as she look to see her family busy so it was easy for her to sneak away to her room 

Hermoine was just about to answer her when things got exciting, and young Ginny had slipped out of the room when Hermoine was trapped for a minute by Ron and Harry.

"Sorry guys, but I have something to do," she said as she slipped away from them to go find Ginny.  Remembering what Ginny said about feeling free, she checked outside first, and then went to Ginny's room to find her.

She knocked lightly on her door.

"Ginny?  Can I please come in?" she asked  through the door.  "I think we better talk because I think you misunderstood something, Gin."

Ginny was in her room holding her teddy bear close to her while reading one of her school books so she could do her homework when she head knocking at first she was going to act like she wasn't there till she heard Hermione voice so Ginny sigh and hid her teddy before using her wand to open the door "hey what's up you said I misunderstood something?" Ginny ask lost as she sat on her bed looking at Hermione 

Hermoine walked into the room and closed the door.  Then she magicked it locked so they wouldn't be disturbed by the boys.

"Ginny, I want you to know that whatever you think about other people, I am not one to make fun of a friend.  I suggested we dropped it because I saw....  I saw your undies earlier, when we were flying, and I was trying to keep from embarrassing you.  I'm afraid you assumed that just because you... you have to wear something like that, that I wouldn't want to be your friend.  Ginny, I do want to be your friend, okay?"

She walked over so she was standing in front of her.

"Don't ever be scared to tell me if you need me this year.  I will help you if you want it, but I'll give you your space, too, if that's what you want."

Ginny sat there shock by what Hermione said she wasn't sure what too say or too feel it was a lot to take from everything Hermione said and it was a lot 

"okay...thanks you for clearing that up and I feel better knowing you still want to be my friend and offering me help,the um underwear thing it's embarrassing and um not normal I know " Ginny says blushing deeply not wanting to explain to Hermione it was normal in the wizard world that wasn't the worst thing and babying was normal to still happen to  children 

Hermoine smiled and nodded.

"I'm not going to go around telling people about it, okay?  Friends keep secrets for each other, you know."

She sat down on the cot and looked up at Ginny.

"So, what do you do at school when you need help?" she asked.  "Because I've never noticed you needing any help."

"I know and thank you I appreciate that Hermione " Ginny said giving Hermione a true smile for the first time that day 

"that because people don't notice me I'm just the last Weasley not Ron who part of the golden trio or Fred and gorge the prank twin kings and let's not get started on my even older bothers the only thing people know me for is being the girl " Ginny explains with a shrug like it wasn't important and also avoided answering Hermione questions will saying more then she wanted to say about wizard families  

"Well, if you need help at school, you can come and get me, okay?  I really won't mind helping you if you need me."

She smiled.

"Well, why don't you tell me how bad it is, honey?  Do you just leak a bit, or do you actually wet your pants sometimes?"

"Thanks but um I'm fine really Hermione I don't normally need help " Ginny said blushing deeply not wanting to talk about it 

"I uh um uh um " was all Ginny could get out to answer Hermione really awkward questioning on her 

Hermoine smiled.  That, to her, meant that Ginny must have really bad accidents, and that meant she needed to keep an eye on her new friend so she didn't embarrass herself at school this year.  It was one thing to wet your pants the first year, but now she must have been doing so for two years, and if it continued, and everyone in her class noticed, she might not have any friends.

"Well, this year, I'm going to help you," Hermoine told her.  "I know you must feel really embarrassed by it all, and other kids can be really mean, so if you wet this year, you just come to me, okay?"