LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hogwarts school of babies?

babygoth

First of hey people I'm back ish by that I mean I stop doing some rps due to some issues and couldn't write dark stuff like normal (if anyone read my rps before I mean lol ) and I started reading Harry Potter again for like the 10,000 time and was thinking why not do a rp of the girls from Harry Potter I'm thinking Hermione and Ginny ( Ginny being baby of course who I'll be playing ) for now it will be them other characters will be added (so not one person playing one role but for now will be playing the adult) I'll to just do this with one other person as it too hard with too many people so pm me if your a) read and willing with out asking if they can be the little first and b.) not super important but might be helpful also a Harry Potter fan 

so let's start....

it was just a couple of days till Ginny  Weasley return to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for her 3rd year which she thought was already going to be her best year she had Hermione Granger her bother Ron friend stay over all summer like Harry had, finding out another girl was staying Ginny beg her mum to stop treating her like a baby saying things like "mum please I know it normal for us but muggles wouldn't understand" and "please I want her to like me not think I'm a baby and be her friend  " Molly (Ginny mum) agree after so much begging the first day she found out as even Harry didn't see her get babie but that's because he was a guy. but Hermione would as she always wanted to know more about wizard families but Ginny didn't want that. (not knowing her mum would talk to the older girl anyway from the start) Ginny made sure Hermione wouldn't find anything that would embarrass herself before the older girl came to stay for the summer too.everything had been going great over the summer Ginny and Hermione became great friends right away telling each other everything (well almost everything) they hang out all the time with each other to the point it bug Ron saying to Harry mostly it was like having two sisters in the house which was awful for him so they where each other bff fully so when Ginny woke up in a cold wet bed at the same time as Hermione was waking up she thought she was going to lose it all and her life was going to be over.

(so that the first post any one want to do it with me let me know and please read everything thank you :) ) 

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hermoine was really excited.  This was going to be the first ever sleep over where she would be staying with actual wizards, and what was more, they were going to see a big wizarding sport kind of like 'futbol', or as Americans call it, Soccer, only it was promised to be a lot different and much more exciting.  It was played on broomsticks!  Of course, she knew about quiddich because of school, but somehow, this cup thing seemed a lot more exciting than even the school matches.

Mrs. Weasley had gone herself to get Hermoine using the floo network while Mr. Weasley and the boys went to get Harry.

Hermoine had her trunk ready, and then she went to each of her parents and hugged them goodbye.

Soon, she was ready and just waiting for Molly and Ginny to pick her up.

"Now please mum remember what I ask please please don't tell  Hermione everything about wizard families somethings I don't even think she would understand " Ginny beg her mother once more after she step out of the  fire place 

Ginny knew Hermione wanted to know everything and anything about the wizard world but Ginny could only think that Hermione would think it was odd, disguising and worst Hermione wouldn't want anything to do with there family meaning Ginny would lose a friend before she made and Ron her bother would lose his friend too that was all Ginny could think of as they walk to get the older muggle girl 

Hermoine smiled upon seeing the Weasley ladies.

"I'm all packed, Ms. Molly.  Ginny?"

She waved her wand and the trunk floated towards the fireplace to land neatly inside it and await for the ladies to come in.  Hermoine had no idea of what to expect at the Weasley house, but she figured that parents were parents, and that things wouldn't really be that different from her own homelife.

She waited by the fireplace for Mrs. Weasley, Molly, to explain how the floo network worked though she already knew.  She just didn't want to appear ungrateful or rude to the nice plump motherly figure that she respected very much for she had met the Weasleys once the year before when Harry had nearly ran away from home because of 'blowing up' his aunt.

"How is your summer going?" Hermoine asked Ginny as she waited for their parents to finish talking about things so her parents wouldn't feel too uneasy with her staying the rest of the summer at the Weasleys.

"Hey Hermione um fine you know with older bothers" Ginny joke a little uneasily this wasn't the first time meeting or hanging with Hermione but it was the first time a girl staying over with the Weasley, Ginny had sleepovers before but only at other wizard families house and not offend at that since Ginny didn't really have many girl friends so this was still new to her "um how's yours going?" She finely ask blushing at the end 

"It was going great, and now, it's going to be even better!  I get to stay at my friend's house for the rest of the summer and watch a terrific quiditch match.  I'm so excited!"

Hermoine looked over at the parents.  While Hermoine had no embarrassing secrets to worry about her parents talking about, her parents did ask that the Weasleys made sure she brushed her teeth often and that she was taken care of properly because they took her health very seriously.  

Hermoine rolled her eyes.  she was about fourteen years after all.  Couldn't her parents trust her to take care of herself?

Hermoine put a hand on Ginny's shoulder.

She knew Ginny from the last couple of years, but they hadn't really talked much until that point because mostly, Hermoine hung out with Ron and Harry, and Ginny had had her own friends.

"Yeah the match is going to be awesome this is the first year I'll be going to quiditch World Cup I can't wait " Ginny says smiling widely she couldn't wait to watch the Quiditch match she been looking forward to it what seem like forever but her smile soon fedded the longer her mother spoke to Hermione parents even after agreeing to the normal parents stuff they where still talking 

"mum we need to go so um is it okay if me and Hermione go though back to the house " Ginny says looking at the fireplace wanting to get away before her mother said something Ginny couldn't live down 

Her mother frowned.

"You need to wait for me," she said.  "The floo network is dangerous if you don't do it right, and I want you to go with me, Ginny.  Now, just hold your horses."

She then went on talking to Hermoine's parents.

Hermoine felt her face redden because she didn't like to hear her friends get scolded by their parents.  It was like it took some of their dignity away from them when that happened.  Of course, it was normal to get scolded by your parents, but she always felt like that should happen privately.

(I don't know what Ginny's mom would say that would embarrass her, unless you want her to mention her wetting the bed or something like that).

(Same as every other mother would lol so what you put before is fine and no don't mention it yet ) 

ginny was blushing too deeper then before as she look away with a small huff under her breath with a small pout on her lips "you don't make Ron or even Harry go with you and he got lost " she mumbles as she leans against the wall looking any where but at Hermione 

"One more word out of you," Molly threatened, and then turned her attention back to the Grangers.

"I'm sorry.  My child is just benig a little stubborn right now.  So, where were we?"

Hermoine sighed and patted Ginny's back.

"Just calm down, okay?  It's not worth getting in trouble for, is it?"

"No I guess not doesn't mean what I said isn't true " Ginny mumble to Hermione after looking down when  her mum told her off but she then look up at the older girl to see what she thought 

"teenagers they all go through it and so did we if my mother was around she would make it seem like I was way worse " Mrs Granger jokes 

"That, they do," Molly agreed.  "Well, we really should be getting back.  I have to prepare meals, and we are expecting a full house, so thank you so much for letting Hermoine come with us.  She will never forget something like this in her life.  These tickets are really hard to get."

She then started to usher the kids to the fire place.

"Okay, Hermoine, this is your first time, so you will have to join Ginny and me this time.  After this, you can probably do it alone.  I know you pick things up really fast, but I just don't want to lost you especially the first night you are at our house."

She then proceeded to help the girls into the fireplace, and then said where they were going and there was a bright flash and then a spinning sensation until they reformed at the burrow.

"You girls go wash up, if you like.  I need to go get lunch started."

Hermoine smiled and took her things with her using her wand to help her ease the burden of getting the trunks and bags up to the third floor where Ginny's room was.

"So, I'm sleeping in your room, right?" she asked.  "Did your mom say that was on the third floor?"

Mr and Mrs Granger said good bye to Hermione once more waving goodbye into the fireplace 

"okay mum " Ginny mumble still embarrassed by what happened before

as she walk upstairs with Hermione "yeah you are and a tent when we go to the match if your okay with that" Ginny ramble a little nervous as she open the door to her room it seem really plain incompre to the rest of the house as Ginny hid everything she could so Hermione wouldn't see how babyish the room or Ginny was not even her mum knew she did it 

Hermoine looked around at the room and she felt something was off.  Here, it seemed Mrs. Weasley doted over her daughter at every turn even embarrassing her her first year by congratulating her when she had sent a howeler to chastise Ron for stealing his dad's car, but now her room looked so plain.

She decided not to comment about it though thinking there must have been a good reason that Ginny would tell her only if she wanted to.

"Well, I'll just put my things there?" she asked seeing the extra cot next to Ginny's bed.

Mrs. Weasley wanted to make sure that her guest didn't get wet if Ginny had wet the bed like she sometimes did.  Ginny was getting a little old to keep doing that, but Molly didn't have it in her to tell her daughter in such a bold way.  She figured it would sort itself out when it did.

Hermoine sat on the cot.

"So, I guess your mom wants us to wash up for lunch?  Can you show me where your bathroom is?"

The house was really big and she was surprised at all the floors it had in it.

"Uh yeah sorry guess if I seem a little off this is the first time I'm shearing a room with someone " Ginny says hoping it would explain her off behaviour as she watch Hermione put her stuff to the other side of the room 

"she said if we want trust me she won't check if she did then Ron would never be loud to eat " Ginny joke laughing a little but did take Hermione to the bathroom "this is our bathroom like the girls then the guys got there's because that be awkward to shear one bathroom " Ginny explains 

Hermoine frowned.

"You share a room at Hogwarts, don't you?"

She started to wash her hands.

"Well, If Ron doesn't want to wash his hands, that is nothing to do with me, but I can't stand to eat if my hands are dirty."

She laughed.

"So, what do you like to do in your free time?" she asked trying to make conversation since her room gave nothing away for that.

"Yeah but that school it's different " Ginny said with a shrug as it was and the people she shear with where pure bloods like her who got the whole odd family stuff 

Ginny wash her hands after Hermione thinking for a moment "mostly fly my broom like my brothers if my mum lets me or whatever she wants me too" Ginny says after she wash and dried her hands "what about you? I know from Ron your like the smartest witch of the age and like to read do anything else in your free time?" Ginny ask 

Ginny shrugged.

"I watch the school quidditch matches and information programs on television.  That's kind of like a muggle magic box that entertains you."

She smiled.

"Well, I'm really excited to have this sleep over, and sleeping in a tent sounds like a lot of fun.  I go camping all the time, so it's nothing new to me."

She finished washing her hands and then waited for whatever Ginny wanted to do next.

"I want to join the school team but I don't think I'm going to make it on there till I'm the last Wesley in school " Ginny says with a sigh before looking at Hermione with a cute confused look about the television thing till Hermione explain it "sounds cool" she says 

"well wizard camping different from muggle camping I think " Ginny says not saying how she felt right now about Hermione staying as she felt a mixture of thing 

"we can see if lunch ready or um maybe fly broomsticks but it's your choice your the guess " Ginny says after leaving the bathroom 

"We can fly if you want, but I don't have a broom.  Do you have any extras that I can borrow?"

Hermoine was a little nervous in admitting that she didn't have something that was probably very basic for most wizarding families, but then again, her parents weren't exactly wizards or witches, so what else could Ginny expect?

"Yeah you can use one of the boys broom for now " Ginny said with a smile as she took Hermione downstairs not judging her as Ginny knew she couldn't judge anyone who didn't have something like her but she was happy to let Hermione use something if it ment going flying 

"mum, Hermione and I are going to go flying we be back for lunch " Ginny said fast trying to get Hermione quickly out of the house 

"Alright.  I'll call you when you dad gets back with Harry," Molly called after her.

Hermoine followed Ginny down to the old shed where they kept the brooms.

She was surprised at how much space they had outside.  It looked like their nearest neighbor had to live at least five miles away!

"Malfoy is always talking about how poor your family is," Heroine said in awe.  "But you don't look poor to me at all!  I mean....  What a big yard!  And a four or is it five story house?"

"Yeah well he right we are poor in a way of not having a lot of money to buy the best stuff but we are richer then him in stuff like love, care, family and friends without any of that all you have is stuff you know" Ginny says as she grabs her broom and one of her brothers brooms for Hermione and hands it too her "here you go I think this one was Bill's so it should be easy to handle and won't go super fast if you want a different one let me know " she adds with a smile 

Hermoine shrugged.  To her, a broom was a broom as she had not had a lot of practice on one.

"What do you do when you flying?" Hermoine asked.  "Is it like when we ride bicycles in the muggle world?"

She was very curious what a broom was really useful for besides playing Harry and Ron's favorite sport.

"Um I work on my skills so I can try to make the school team, it help clears my mind when I get into fight with my family and my mum can't get me or have a go at me when I'm in the sky " Ginny says with small sigh as she look up at the sky

before turning back to Hermione "is it the same when you go on a bike ride?" Ginny ask wanting to know if that what Hermione ment