LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hogwarts school of babies?

babygoth

“Okay Hermoine But I already know I wet in my sleep because most nights I do “ ginny said as she sat and watch Hermoine get ready first 

“kick out ? No Luna they can’t kick you out for wetting your pants then they would have to kick out all the other littles who wet there pants too the only difference is that you don’t see when they do and I’m going to help you with that so it’s fine “ harry explains his voice soft like normal when he spoke to Luna “and no they won’t find out okay so let’s get you clean up then we can go get something to eat “ he adds with a smile so she wouldn’t feel bad 

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hermoine nodded knowing that Ginny would be wet, but she didn't want to say it matter of fact and too blunt so as to set her off, so she had mentioned check her as though giving her the benefit of the doubt.  Ginny had said that she was not good at reading people because she was too matter of fact with people, and truth be told, Ginny had been right that time when she first spent the night with the Weasleys.  She was now trying really hard not to be mean to Ginny.  Ginny was her little baby sister, and it was up to her to protect her.

"I know," Hermoine said in a low voice.  That's all she said though until she was dressed, and then she came over to Ginny and took her by the hand to take her to her dorm room to get her some fresh clothes.

Luna looked up at Harry frowning.

"They don't kick you out for wetting in your sleep?" she asked him surprised as though it was news to her.  Her house had done a real number on her, hiding how they babied some of her peers and even a couple of older kids, and what they told her so that she was always worried about being kicked out of school.  Somehow, the natural way that wizards had babied their only children or their youngest children had been hidden completely from her all the way up until Harry started taking care of her.  

Oh, the kids sometimes did tell the ones they were in charge of that they should be careful with some stuff, and they talked down at them at times, but Luna had not realized that anyone at Hogwarts wet their pants as a common thing, unless they were sick somehow.

"You won't let anyone know I wet my pants?" she asked.

Ginny sat on the bed as she waited playing with her teddy mainly as she look around Hermoine dorm once the older witch was done getting ready ginny left her teddy on Hermoine bed and went with her 

“no they won’t I promise and I will be talking to the headmaster later about the bullying of your house to you in more detail then last night and try to work something out about it and if that doesn’t work well I will take the matter in my own hands even if I do have to break a lot of rules “ harry said his showing he was mad but not a Luna but her house he could see that they had done a real number to her over the last couple of years and he was going to put a stop to it one way or another 

Harry face then change to a soft smile “I promise I will need to just change how long I use the spell for on your panties and no one will no okay now go get your clean stuff and help you clean up before breakfast “ harry says 

Hermoine guided Ginny back to her room, and then she laid her down on the bed and started to take off her bed clothes.

"I'm so glad that we are in the same house," she said to Ginny.  "It makes taking care of you like your big sis a lot easier than it would be if we were in different houses."

She took off her used panties and put them aside and then put on a clean pair and aided it with the spell that Molly had shown her.  In some ways, the spell in the panties was better than diapers because it was sealed all the way around and because of the leg gatherers in the type of panties that Molly always bought Ginny, there was no room for any leaks even if she happened to poo herself.

Hermoine cleaned Ginny up carefully, though there were spells, Hermoine wasn't one to trust magic blindly.  She made sure of her work all the time, otherwise, she could just use a handwriting spell so that her wrists didn't get tired from the essays that professor Snape tended to set them, but as she didn't trust the handwriting spell for important stuff, her hands were always as stiff as Harry's and Ron's, and of course, she'd never teach them the handwriting spell because that would just let them be lazier than they already were.

"I don't know if your mom just uses magic to clean you up when there isn't a shower handy, but I don't trust magic, Ginny, so please bare with me while I do this right.  I really want your mom to trust me so that you will have a good big sister at school until at least I graduate."

She then started to wash Ginny, though she did use magic to send for a bucket of soapy water and clothes.

Luna looked down as Harry spoke to her, afraid it was all her fault for being so gullible and stuff.  She didn't say it, but she felt bad that she wasn't as savvy as everyone else, nor as popular or the kind of person someone would want to be friends with.  She was lucky that even Ginny was her friend, and perhaps, only because Ginny was so kind, now, Harry Potter, having given his word, was taking care of her.

"I'm sorry," she said quietly when he talked about talking to Dumbledore about the way she was treated, and about possibly breaking rules just because of her.

• 2 weeks later...

Ginny tried to stay still as Hermoine clean her up but she started to wiggle about as she wasn’t use to someone cleaning her like this apart from her mum “no she doesn’t normally use magic only if she in a hurry sorry that I’m wiggling I’m only use to her doing this kind of cleaning me up really “ ginny says blushing 

“aww Luna why you saying sorry you done nothing wrong and I don’t want you to say sorry if you think your causing me trouble  “ harry says looking at Luna