LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hogwarts school of babies?

babygoth

Hermoine shrugged.

"Well, as a security device, they are really hard to get by.  Even your God-father had a hard time, and even if he stayed sane, they still served the purpose in keeping him from enjoying his time in jail.  And I mean, if you want to control creatures like those so that they aren't just causing havoc, then employing them for a job that helps the bigger picture is... better than letting them loose to do as they want."

She sighed.

"Yeah, they are rather cruel though as a punishment especially if your crime isn't even that serious."

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hermoine shot him a dirty look.

"Look, no one likes Dementors, but they are not exactly easy to kill or control, so what would you do to keep them appeased?"

She shook her head.

"It doesn't really matter.  What is, is."

She looked down at Ginny and smiled.

“Leave them for only the to be use on the worst of the worst “ harry said simply with a shrug before looking down at Luna still worry because of what happen in the bathroom before 

ginny smile back up at hermoine she wasn’t a fan of what they where talking about but knew big kids normally talk about boring or scary stuff sometimes 

Hermoine shook her head.

She knew it was probably going to be impossible to convince Harry that that's what the ministry thought it was doing, though there might be a better way, it might also be too expensive to do so.  And they had thought, after all, that Black had murdered a bunch of Muggles along with Petergrew, and they through that he had given up the Potter's location to He who must not be named, so in honesty, they would have had him locked up with the dementors regardless of policies.

She opened a book to show Harry that she was done talking about that stuff.  As she started to look at her new spell books to learn a little bit even before school started, she patted Ginny gently next to her.

Luna crawled into Harry's lap and nuzzled against him before falling asleep.

Harry got the hint and cuddle with Luna smiling when he saw Luna had fallen asleep on him And started to talking to ron softly not to wake Luna 

ginny grab one of her school books and started to read also wanting to make Hermoine proud of her 

Hermoine smiled her approval at Ginny when she saw her reading.

Other than a peek in by Malfoy to irritate them, the rest of the trip to Hogwarts was mostly uneventful.  

When the train stopped, as usual, the kids started to catch the self-pulling carts up to the castle.  At the moment, Luna was the only one that could see the Threstrals for what they were.

They were still a little alarming to her, but also interesting.  She climbed into one with just Harry and Ron.  Hermoine, Ginny, and two other people caught a different one.

When they were all at the castle again and seated at the table, the house tables waited to see who would be sorted where....

once harry had woken Luna up when they all got off the train and gotten to the school harry was sad when Luna went off to her house table already missing the small blond 

Ginny made sure to stick close to Hermoine mainly even if she did wave and talk to a few friends before the sorting started

Some of Ginny's friends noticed that she was staying around her brother's friends and they smiled when they started to realize it was because Hermoine was taking care of her.  A couple of them had older kids in their house that took care of them, too, but they had grown accustomed to sitting at the big table apart from their big brothers or sisters, and by themselves.  

Luna felt a little lost going to the table for Ravenclaw by herself.  She found a spot to sit down, but everyone moved away from her as far as they could scoot.  

Ginny would normally sit with her friends away from the older kids but after the train and trying to figure out where she be staying this year so thought it be better just to stay next to Hermoine and that she did smile when harry sat on the other side of her 

harry smile at ginny chuckling softly under his breath when Ginny blush and look away but then frown seeing how people in Luna house treated her 

A sudden eruption of laughter came from the Ravenclaw table, and several faces were turned towards Luna who was trying to sink as low as she could in her seat.

Hermoine frowned at the table at large surprised that it was coming from their table rather than from the Malfoy end of the Slythern table, with faced pointed towards the usual trio.  

She patted Ginny's shoulder gently.

Eventually, things settled down again, and Dumbledore was seen at the front introducing the Drumstrang School. 

Then, the doors burst open with the boys charging in and doing all sorts of baton tricks with staves, and eventually stopped where Victor was blowing a fiery dragon image around the house head.

Harry gave a glair that he didn’t know that was in him at most of the people on there table unamused by them and gave the same glear to the revenclaw table too ashame how they treated one of there own 

Ginny look around confused by why everyone was laughing since she didn’t hear or see anything funny and then turn to look at Luna frowning softly feeling bad for her friend before turning to Hermoine for a moment before looking shock by another school turning up 

The people around Luna didn't seem to care that people from around the room was glaring at them.  They thought it was natural to treat Luna like that.  She was Looney Lovegood to them, and most everyone at school knew it.  Looney didn't get a regular big helper, but still would end up in wet or messy panties by the end of almost every day.  She always said the cutest funniest things that they would expect from an elementary school kid, and she was always so gullable when someone pretended they cared and asked her if she wanted them to take her potty or that her pants were wet and asked her if she wanted to be changed, even the same person two or three times, doing the same mean tricks to her and in the end, shaming her worse than she already was for having or pooped in her panties, the pooping definitely caused by their mean tricks, and half of the time, the same with wetting.

Once the two schools had settled, Dumbledore went to the front of the school to talk about the Tri-Wizarding Cup....

Harry had zone out of all the talking around him and kept looking at Luna to see if she was okay he didn’t like how her treated her they where meant to be above this kind of thing so it anger him that they where worst then the other house bulling on one single person in there’s it wasn’t right 

Luna was used to the people around her being mean to her, and she ignored them.  If they scooted away from her, then that meant they couldn't do anything that mean, so it was better than one of them scooting closer to her.

She turned and listened to Dumbledore.

Halfway into Dumbledore presenting the Goblet of Fire, Luna turned to see what Harry was doing.

Hermoine pulled Ginny closer to her and when she was sure she was done eating, she helped Ginny right into her lap as Dumbledore continued talking.

Harry was clearly not listening to what was being said as he been mainly watching Luna to see if she was okay when she look at him he gave her a soft smile in a way asking if she was okay 

ginny blink a few times when she brought onto her lap and gave a look to Hermoine to ask if she done something wrong 

Hermoine smiled at Ginny and rubbed her back.

"It's okay, sweetie," she said.  "I just thought you looked tired, and I thought sitting you in my lap would help you feel more comfortable.  I don't want you to fall asleep at the table without noticing because sometimes, people are mean.  If I'm holding you, then they can't be mean to you, can they?"

Luna smiled when she saw Harry looking at her.  

As the excitement of all the kids around the room having other kids from the other two schools seemed to make it hard to track everyone, Luna slipped under her house table when she thought no one was watching.  She waited a few minutes.

Dumbledore brought out the Goblet of Fire.

Luna crawled quietly across the room while almost everyone was watching with awe at the Goblet of Fire.  She hadn't seen it because she was determined to get to the Griffindor table.  When she got close, she squatted down on the floor to make herself small, and she looked up at Harry with wide pleading eyes.

“No they can’t your right Hermoine “ Ginny agreed after thinking about what the older girl said and shyly cuddle into her “what going to happen when we have to go to our rooms ?” Ginny ask Hermoine quietly looking up at her with big puppy dog eyes 

Harry lost sight of Luna when she did this and look around to see if he could find her he suddenly turn as he felt something and gasp softly seeing Luna next to him “Luna honey “ harry said softly glad and sad to see her glad because he found her and sad once he saw the look in her eyes 

"I'm going to take you to whatever room I have to take you to, but before we do, I'm going to have a talk with Prof. McGonagal to see if we can get things arranged a little more comfortably."

She smiled and touched Ginny's nose.

Luna smiled up at Harry and kept looking up at him.  She wanted to tell her to get in his lap, or to at least hold his hand out to her, but she was scared to say it.

Ginny giggled and wiggle her nose before nodding her head agreeing “Okay Hermoine “ ginny says 

Harry held out his hand and brought Luna onto his lap “Luna im glad you want to sit with me but you made me very worried when you just  disappear “ harry says as he hugs Luna 

"I had to," Luna said.  "I wasn't sure I was allowed to change tables, but other people were looking at me funny at my table, and with the new kids there, watching us, I was afraid someone would tell them bad things about me while I was there."

She frowned up at Harry.

"I wish I could stay with you in your room, but besides being in different houses, you are also a boy, so that's not going to work no matter how we talk to the teachers.  I know."

She squirmed a little bit.

The Goblet of Fire was finally introduced and they were told about the age limit and about how to submit their names if they wanted to be their school champion.

“I understand why you crawl over here as your table has been very mean to you and I know it won’t be perfect and you can’t stay with me but I will be talking to a teacher about your house being mean to you “ harry explains after listening to Luna

then he notice her squirmed “you okay Luna honey ? “ Harry ask 

Luna frowned and looked down.

"I have to go potty, but I don't want to miss anything.  Besides, I don't think we're supposed to leave the hall yet."

She frowned.

Hermoine heard the last part, but she just patted Ginny's lap hoping she would just wet herself if she had to go because Luna was right.  It was not the best time to leave the hall, and it wasn't like Hermoine couldn't change Ginny no matter how badly Ginny went.

“Well there two choices baby I can take you potty and we will worry about getting in trouble when we get back or you can try out the spell I put on undies I don’t mind what you choose but I don’t want you holding too long “ harry says truthfully 

ginny look away from the front of the hall and look at Hermoine for a moment thinking the older girl tap her so she could speak too her 

Luna frowned.

"I'm not leaving the hall because I don't want to get in trouble.  And I don't want to wet on purpose.  It won't be bad if I hold it a little while...."

She looked up sincerely at him.  

Hermoine smiled at Ginny.

"It's okay, Ginny," she whispered.  "I was just patting you to let you know I'm here, honey."