LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hogwarts school of babies?

babygoth

Harry stop listening after being told who he was going with as he look about he noticed Luna by herself he frown and walk over to her and knelt next to her “hey Luna are you here by yourself ?” Harry ask in a soft clam voice 

Ginny again smile and wave bye to Ron when hermoine said that she wanted to say bye to Harry but notice he was talking to Luna 

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hermoine took Ginny and followed Molly through the store.

She kept good hold of Ginny's hand.

"That looks really cute," she said pointing out a juvenile looking bag.  "I wonder how much it is...."

She started to walk towards it.

Luna frowned and sighed.

"My dad and I got separated.  I think he was looking at something and I was looking at something else, and we sort of just drifted apart or something...."

She looked at her lap.

"This is why daddy doesn't usually even let me use the bathroom on my own in public places.  I don't know why, but I have a knack for getting lost."

Ginny tried to keep hermoine from going to the bag guessing what hermoine might be trying to do 

“Well I can’t just let you sit here more so if you have to go to the bathroom would you like to come with me and the Weasleys at lest that way I know your okay and we can help find your dad too “ Harry says 

Hermoine looked down at Ginny.

"Am I being blunt or something again?  I'm sorry."

She was thinking about getting the bag for Ginny, but something told her that Ginny was pushing her away from it on purpose because she had seen it, too.

Luna looked up at Harry.

"You can't go in the bathroom me, can you?  You're ... you're... you're not exactly my dad, and he didn't put you in charge of me this time.  I do need to find him, though.  Maybe if you can help with that?"

She felt really nervous.  She should be able to hold it a few minutes until she found him, right?

“No it’s just I don’t want you thinking you have to buy me stuff “ Ginny explains not liking people buying her self as she felt like it was a hand out 

“and I’ll help you find him and if you do need the bathroom I will walk you to the nearest ladies room “ harry says 

Hermoine frowned.

"What made you think I was getting the bag just for you?" she asked her.  "I didn't say anything, you know.  Now, you're assuming...."

Hermoine sighed.

"I want that bag for a special purpose.  Yes, it has to do with you, but it's not just for you, okay?  It's not a hand out.  It's as much my bag as what I want you to use it for."

Luna looked at him for a minute and frowned.

"You can't follow me into a women's toilet, can you?  I'm not allowed to go in by myself.  My dad would be sore at me if I did because he worries especially after what happened at quiddich.  He's probably going nuts right now!"

“I’m sorry I guess I was being the rude one this time hermoine “ Ginny said looking down ashame for letting her pride get in the way 

“Well no do you need to go now I know where the girls went and it’s not far “ harry said looking up long losing everyone but knew where they went so wasn’t worry so only needed to care about Luna right now 

Hermoine smiled and pulled Ginny over to her.

"It's okay.  You're probably new at being a little sister to someone who has a little bit of money, right?  I bet at school, you had to rely on your brothers or something to help you last year because I've sort of watched you a bit seeing that something was off about you and other second year girls last year.  It's like... I sort of already knew that you wizarding people, well, the younger ones who had older siblings, anyway, were being treated a little differently than other ones."

She sighed.

"I'm rambling, aren't I?  I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to.  I just meant, it's okay if I get you something because now, you are my little sister, and if we are family, then it's not a handout if I give you something, is it?  Your family took me to the cup this summer.  Now, that was a handout if we are not family, right?"

Luna looked up at Harry.

"I don't want to go in the bathroom unless my dad knows where I am though.  I mean... I..." she was afraid he would think she was a real baby if she said it, but she was kind of scared.

Ginny stay hidden in hermoine as the older girl talk making some really good points “no it’s not a hand out cause your family “ Ginny mumble into hermoine to show she have been listen then adds “what do mean you notice we where different ?” She ask after a while 

“your dad cares more your health and if your okay then anything else Luna.....” harry stop for a moment when he could see that she was scared

so change how he was speaking his voice got softer and his tone was understanding not judging Luna “ I know normally a lot of bad stuff happens when you need go potty which I understand why you would be scared to go with out your papa but it’s not healthy to hold it and it’s not comfortable being in wet clothes , I know it’s a lot to ask but can you trust me to take you honey “ 

Hermoine put her foot in her mouth again.

"I'm sorry.  I keep doing that!  I just don't know how to not be blunt," she blushed.  "Um... some of the younger... um... Wizards with older siblings... they... they...."

She sighed.

"I don't know how to say it nicely.  I'm sorry, Ginny.  But even third and fourth years, sometimes, they suck their thumbs and they openly hold themselves when they have to pee.  It's... well, in the muggle world, by the age of eleven or twelve, we don't do that unless it's an emergency, and we don't have emergencies every day."

She frowned.

"I'm sorry.  I know that sounded blunt.  I just don't know how to describe what I've seen in a nicer way."

She looked down expecting Ginny to be mad at her.

Luna looked up at Harry.

"Um... if you take me, will you watch that no one takes my stuff, and that no one comes in and teases me?  And will you... ignore my wet panties?  I wet them a little bit before."

She blushed.

“It’s okay hermoine this time I get that there no other way of saying it I guess we don’t really hide stuff all that well “ Ginny says blushing at the end 

“Yes I can watch your stuff and make sure no one makes fun of you and only this time I’ll ignore the wet panties because of not being able to find you dad “ harry says as he stands up and holds out his hand for Luna to take 

Hermoine breathed in relief when Ginny didn't sound too upset.

"I'll try to work on my wizarding etiquette for you.  I don't want to embarrass you at school," she promised.  "So, um....  Your parents are going to get your things for you, right?"

She figured since they treated her like a baby, they would insist on helping her pick out her things, not to mention that Hermoine knew they were not living in the lap of luxury, and that these school books could be expensive.  Then, Hermoine remembered.

"You know, Ginny, if you didn't mind sharing my books I had from last year, you might be able to save your parents a few gallons, and then you could use that money to instead, get something a little bit fashionable to make people at Hogwarts a bit envious of you... if you wanted.  It's not a hand out because I need the books at school anyway for reference, and if they aren't being used, then it's kind of a waste that I bought them, isn't it?"

Luna smiled at Harry.

"Um... okay."

She hung on him so that no one else could claim she was lost and start teasing her.  "I guess we have to go in a boys' bathroom then?" she asked.  "Because usually, older siblings shouldn't go in the girls' one unless they are girls themselves."

She was sort of doing a bit of a potty dance even as they walked, and she leaked a little more into her panties.

Ginny listen to hermoine as they went about she kept watching her mum also worried about her trying to pay for everything “you mean that hermoine yes I’ll take them it will save my mum time cause the boys never really look after there stuff by time Ron finely gets ahold of some the stuff “ Ginny said with a smile when Hermoine off that as she also knew hermoine books would be in great condition too and as that be one last thing her mum wouldn’t have to worry about 

“yes I would get funny looks if I went to the girls room “ harry agree as he take Luna to the nearest boys room and takes Luna in covering her eyes till he got her in a stall and close the door 

She called out to him.

"Harry, don't close the door please.  I... I get scared when I'm alone.  A Whackgrosspurt might try to get me if I'm alone!  I need you in here with me."

Her voice sounded like she was about to cry, and she wouldn't even pull her already damp jeans down until he opened the cubical so she could see he was right there, and mean while, more pee entered her pants as she squatted with her legs together trying to keep control, but it was just getting her legs more wet and now her bottom.

Hermoine smiled at Ginny.

"Of course I mean it!  I hate to think my mom and dad wasted money on books that are hardly getting any use.  Some of the books, I always take them all anyway, will probably never even be used again unless you used them."

She smiled again and took Ginny's hand.

Harry open the door and saw what was happing he step in and close the door behind him so no one else could look in “ oh dear okay Luna honey i know this isn’t your fault and I’m going to help you real quick so sorry if i embarrass you  “ harry started off as quickly pulls down her jeans and panties and sits her on the toilet before carry on talking “I’m sorry Luna I should of thought “ harry says with his head down thinking he was failing at this big bother thing 

She frowned.

"That's why daddy takes me.  I might wet my pants if someone else does it, and at school, everyone leaves me alone to pee my pants because they think it's funny even after they promised not only me, but our house head or even Dumbledore they'll look after me."

She sniffled a little.

"I'm kind of used to it now."

She peed some more in the toilet, but her jeans were already pretty soaked, and there were no third year spells to clean it up.

“And I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to do I thought you would be okay once I brought you here but that was my mistake but I didn’t do it to be mean I would never do that  “ harry says as he tried to think what to do about Luna pants 

ginny hug hermoine and told her mum that hermoine said she could have her old books

”oh thank you hermoine that’s very sweet of you “ Molly said great full to hear that 

"Well, most of them would just go to waste as I only consult one or two of them now that those classes are finished.  I just don't think they should go to waste."

She smiled up at them.

She hugged Ginny.

"Besides, Ginny if like my little sister now."

Luna nodded.  She could see it in his eyes, that he was not like the other people she had seen.

"Can I... can I ask you a favor?" she asked.  "At school, this year... I mean, you can say no if you want... I..." She trailed off.  Could she really burden him with asking him to take care of her this year?  Maybe she shouldn't.

She stood up and started to pull her wet pants up being used to having to do that at school.

“Oh Hermoine your such a good girl thank you “ molly says giving Hermoine a kiss on the head 

“wow wow Luna no you can’t put these back on there wet and you didn’t wipe that not very clean Luna  “ harry said pulling them back down and sitting Luna on the toilet “now what was this favour you ?” Ask Harry as he grab some tissue 

Luna looked up at him surprised that he was so worried about her wearing wet pants.  What else was she supposed to wear?  Her dad had her change of clothes, and she didn't know where he was.

It was at that moment, that Mr. Weasley could be heard coming into the bathroom with Ron.

"Just go," Arthur told his son.  "No one is watch you.  You're not Ginny.  I'm not treating you like a baby, I'm just making sure certain people don't get at my kids with them alone.  The dark wizard attack at the competition this summer is a mark of something bigger that is going to happen.  You mark my words...."

He didn't know that Harry and Luna were in there yet.

Hermoine blushed at being kissed on the head.

She looked over at Ginny feeling how shy Ginny must feel every time someone does something that makes her seem like a baby.  Surely, even though the Wizarding children were used to it... they still didn't like to be embarrassed in public, did they?

“Don’t move I’m just going to talk to mr Weasley Luna I’ll be right outside the door only I promise   “ Harry tells her once he heard Arthur  and pops out the bathroom stall closing the door 

“Mr Weasley I need to talk to you “ harry said to him

”sorry mum just think your her new hero right now “ Ginny says giggling at the end 

Hermoine smiled.

"Yeah, I guess I understand. Your mom is really a motherly and sensitive type, isn't she?"

She looked up at Molly.

"Well, I... I guess I try to be a good girl, and I know that books are not just decorations."

Luna nodded and sat there feeling really scared as to what to do.  She also wondered if her dad was panicking at the moment because he couldn't find her.

“Yeah well can you blame her she did have 7 kids “ Ginny said with a giggle 

molly smiled when Hermoine said that “Well you are a good girl dear and also it seems like girls know that you need to use books I wish the boys did “ molly says to Hermoine 

“Arthur I found Luna she lost her dad and had a accident I need a change of panties and pants please and we need help find her dad I can’t just leave her on her own  “ harry say to him softly not wanting everyone to hear  as he look up at Mr Weasley 

Hermoine smiled and nodded.

"Well, they do learn to use them later, don't they?" she asked her mom.  "I mean, my dad is a dentist.  He must have studied some, right?"

She blushed.

Arthur frowned.

"I didn't know you were looking out for her today, too.  Do you have a standing arrangement or something?  normally, you have to ask her parent before you can just big brother her, Harry."

He magically sent a message to Molly.

"Please bring some of Ginny's extra clothes with you.  Harry has a guest that had an... embarrassment."

"Molly will come to the bathroom door.  Just wait outside for her, and she should get you something that the little girl can use.  It might not fit perfectly, but it will do until she finds her dad."

“Well I hope so I would like to not have gray hair yet but I have a feeling the boys won’t yet” molly says “and I guess he would of had to study your dad for that job he the doctor for teeth yes ?” Molly ask hermoine to make sure she got it right 

“no she lost her dad and was all alone and needed the bathroom too I couldn’t leave her there to have accidents in front of everyone so I brought her to use the bathroom and then help find her dad as it won’t take me long to get my stuff for this year after “ harry explains 

“oh dear girls we need to go fine the boys quickly then we can go back to shopping “ Molly says after getting the message from Arthur