LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hogwarts school of babies?

babygoth

(No weren’t they shock by seeing him when he came to Hogwarts as one of the schools competeing as they didn’t know what schools where coming I think I’m having a bit of a mind blank as also I think Ron says he one of the youngest player to be in the qwc ) 

“ I can see that you don’t like don’t get me wrong I like my team for all there players not just one that makes me what to be a fan of that team  but doesn’t mean sometimes it’s one player that stands out a little more then the rest that must be the same in muggle sports too “ Ginny says after looking at hermoine to see that look that she didn’t 

Ginny kept looking around blushing as she kept wiggle before whispering to hermoine embarrass “I need to go to the toilet do you see one near “ 

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hermoine blushed, too, when Ginny told her she had to go.

"Well, I don't see one, but maybe they are just a little further out.  Do you think you can hold it until we to the other end of the camp, or maybe we should go back to the tent with your dad and tell him you had to go?"

She smiled.

"And yeah, I guess some people do think one player or another stands out in muggle sports, too, but I've never really thought much about it since I pay little attention to muggle sports either."

Hermoine sighed when Ginny said she wasn't sure she could hold it.

"Does it hurt?" she asked.  "If it hurts, then just pee.  Your family keeps saying it's natural to treat the youngest one like a baby, and now I understand everything and see that you are in a position where there isn't a toilet easy to find, I will understand and not judge you, Ginny."

She pulled her closer to her.

"Your underwear will let you wet a little bit without being noticed, right?"

Ginny let out a few more little whimpers as Hermione spoke as she held herself showing Hermione she was in pain when she was pulled closer and ask if her underwear could be wet without notice Ginny nodded "yeah for trips mum the night before puts a spell on them to make them like diapers on the inside to hold everything in case of something like this " Ginny mumbles as she keeps wiggling a bit till going completely still going her face going reder and reder for a bit before looking relieved 

Hermoine smiled.

"Well, if your panties are just like diapers, then I see no reason for you to hurt yourself, Ginny.  Just wet your pants if you can't help it.  I don't like to see you...."

And then she saw her holding still and going red in the face.

She patted her friend's shoulder and waited for her to finish wetting her pants.

"Are you okay?" she asked her when she looked relieved.

"Next time, don't wait like that.  It can really hurt you.  If it can't be helped, then just wet your pants, okay?  If it was me, I would have found a place to hide and go, or if that wasn't possible, then I would have peed my pants a lot sooner.  Not because I'd want to, but because I don't want to hurt my body.  My parents told me when I was younger that you can really hurt yourself trying to wait until it hurts."

Ginny looked down when hermoine starts to tell her off for holding it for too long till she was in pain “but other people do it all the time and don’t seem in pain like grown ups and they don’t wet the pants “Ginny mumble with a pout on her face like a toddler never liking to be told off 

• 4 months later...

“That’s because they don’t hold it to that point. They always go before it gets that bad. Holding just a little long never hurt like anyone but being in pain from it can damage something, Ginny.”

She sighed. 

“I didn’t mean to tell you off. I just got worried because you might hurt yourself. Friends?”

Ginny sat there pouting as hermoine carried on telling her off for a bit longer but when she said she was just worried then Ginny stop pouting “Okay we can still be friends and I won’t do it again “ Ginny promise “can we go back to the tent please “ she added after a moment 

“We should tell the boys where we are going first though, but yeah, you’ll want to clean up, I’m sure. “

Hermoine smiled and offered her hand. 

As they walked back towards the boys, Hermoine got a better look at Mr. Krum. He was handsome, actually. 

Ginny nodded and stood up after taking hermoine hand and started walking back with a small waddle now in her walk 

once they saw the boys they headed back to the tent 

“I’m taking Ginny back to the tent for a minute,” Hermoine said. “Ron knows why.” 

Mage left it like that before Harry started asking questions. 

Once they got back, Mr Weasley decided that Ginny should just stay with them but Hermoine went back to look for Ron and Harry because there were too many buckets for them to get by themselves and Hermoine knew a spell that would at least help. 

Ginny left with the older girl back to the tent and went to her side to change after her dad told her she was staying there she pouted as she wanted to go back out as she sat in there tent living room 

Eventually Hermoine and the boys came back with the water and Mr Weasley started cooking with Harry’s help. 

Hermoine went over to sit next to Ginny. She didn’t like that Ginny couldn’t join her again when she went back but she had to help the boys with the water. 

“Do you want to play checkers again?” Hermoine asked Ginny trying to take the boredom from the air. 

Ginny smiled when hermoine sat next to her “Sure that sounds like fun “ Ginny agree and started to set up the checker broed she then sat cross legged on the floor waiting for hermoine 

Hermoine played with Ginny while the guys figured out dinner. He knew about camping, but Hermoine could tell that Mr. Weasley was more comefortable with Harry’s help. 

After a few games, dinner was finally ready. 

Ginny went to sit down next to her dad as a rule they had for when they went camping Ginny made sure she pulled hermoine to sit next to her they could talk if they wanted to 

Hermoine didn't understand her wanting to sit by her dad but didn’t question it either. 

She waited for Mr Weasley to give her her plate very patiently. 

Harry thought it looked cute that Ginny went right to her daddy’s side for dinner. He just smiled their way. 

Hermoine smiled back to Harry and Ron. 

Ginny was talking to the twins not noticing how hermoine or even Harry was looking at her when she sat next to her dad or when he dish out for her it was normal to her as she started to eat quietly once he had 

“Yeah, we go almost every summer. It’s peaceful in the mountains and the forest.”

Hermoine ate her fill and then sat back while Ron and the boys talked about quidditch. 

Hermoine looked at Mr. Weasley for a minute wondering how far the baby thing went, and if he was going to get Ginny ready for bed, if Ginny would do it herself, or if Hermoine should help somehow since she was the only other girl.