LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Adventures of Alex - part 28 added 29/09/20

I was actually thinking about this story yesterday and was rather excited to think there had been more added. I have to say I was more than a little disappointed when I realized there wasn’t any new chapters added. 

• sissydreams changed the title to The Adventures of Alex - part 22 added 11/10/2018

Chapter 22

Alex was still coming around from the excitement when he found himself once more in the arms of Val; Hannah had left him to go and change herself, now left with no choice but to buy the costume. She was almost wishing that she had put a pad inside her swimsuit before getting carried away with little Alex. She called out to Fiona telling her to add both of the costumes; hers and Alex’s to her bill, she would make sure to have fun with him again dressed as they were.

“Come on sweetie” said Val to Alex, “its time that we got you changed back into your shorts, we have a few more places to visit before we head back for lunch”.
Alex, now being totally submissive to the ladies in charge of him, simply stood there while Val removed his new swimming bottoms, she knew that for now they would be the closest to a swim nappy that she could get him to wear, but was perfectly happy with it.

He stood there before her in his t-shirt, training panties and plastic pants, wanting to lower them there and then to see the mess he had made, but she did not bring anything with her to clean him up.
Hannah soon appeared once more at the entrance of his cubicle, already changed back into her clothes.
“Come on sweetheart” she said to Alex, “we haven’t got all day”, constantly looking at the gorgeous pink plastic pants he was wearing as Val pulled his white shorts back up once more.

She left to pay for the items leaving Val to finish dressing Alex, collecting her bags as Alex and Val joined her once more. Before leaving the store she made sure to give Alex his own bag with his new jumper in, keeping the swim pants in the bag with her own new swimsuit.

Alex took the bag, blushing slightly when he saw the writing on the side,
“For those Special Girly Moments” was written in fancy italic letters across the side, all fancy but easy for others to read. He took the bag without commenting, knowing it would be impolite to say anything to Hannah. The three left the store and headed back out into the warm sunshine.

Once outside Val said that she needed to collect a few things but was happy if Alex wanted to go for an ice cream with Hannah. Without even giving Alex chance to respond, Hannah took his hand and told Val they would meet later on the sea front.

Val left them and headed to a dress maker friend of hers, she had placed an order several weeks ago upon the instructions of Lesley, Alex’s mum. So Val thought she would stop by and see how things were progressing. The order was something special, there where terry cloth nappies, frilled baby pants, short and long sleeve rompers, several summer dresses and even a set of baby reins that one day Alex would be wearing.

Meanwhile Hannah had taken Alex to a ice cream parlour on the sea front, where both of them happily tucked into small tubs of ice cream. With it being such a hot day, the parlour had provided free disposable bibs for babies and toddlers, save getting too messy, so Hannah was only too pleased to put one on Alex before he could complain.
Alex was not really bothered, he was too interested tucking into his scoops of raspberry ripple and sherbet lemon ice cream, not even noticing the odd dribble onto the bib.

Once finished he asked where the bathroom was, he needed a pee, which was not surprising after his morning fun and games. Hannah took his hand and led him towards the bathroom, waiting outside with their shopping bags while Alex went inside, telling him to call her if he needed anything.
Alex went in and straight away had a problem with the drawstring on his shorts; he had pulled it the wrong way and now had a knot which he could not undo. The pressure on his bladder left him with no choice but to call for Hannah to try and help him.

Hearing his calls, she went into the bathroom only to find him struggling with the knot; she tried herself watching the expression on his face change to one of desperation. As she was finally getting the string undone, Alex felt himself peeing lightly into the trainer pants. As Hannah lowered his shorts and saw the dark patch forming in the plastic pants, she just looked at him,
“Its ok honey, that is why you’re wearing them, just hold it for a second if you can then we will get you on the potty”.

Alex did his best to stop the peeing, with just a little dribble, so Hannah could lower his now wet training pants and plastic pants, before setting him down on the toilet. Alex then opened the floodgates, not realising how much he had wet.

With him now finished, Hannah could not let him walk back in soaking wet towelling panties, so she removed his shorts, closely followed by the plastic panties and training pants. Using some toilet paper she dried the inside of the plastic pants and then held the open for his feet to slide back into.

“I am sure you won’t mind just walking back with these and your shorts on for Aunty Hannah will you honey”, she said cupping his face in her hands when she had finished pulling the plastic pants up. “I know you love the way they feel against your soft girlish skin”,
“If you get a bit excited then just squeeze my hand and we will take a break”.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, babycheryl said:

At last I have been hanging on finger tips 

waiting for a new chapter please don't stop now. 

Glad you like the story so far, I hope to write more now I have some time

Sissydreams may I ask you to describe Alex please.

How tall he is, weighs and the color of his eyes and hair.

I'm loving this story but you keep mentioning how tall the ladies

are compared to Alex's Mother. :D

• sissydreams changed the title to The Adventures of Alex - part 23 added 27/10/18

Chapter 23

Alex stood there, emotions flooding through his head, feeling more and more baby like every day, but more girly at the same time. For many years it had been one of his deep down fantasies to become more girly and babyish; he wanted to be treated as someone’s special little girl. But now it was actually happening to him, he was struggling to contain his emotions and desires. He knew it had all been set up by his mum, from Wendy to Val, but now with Hannah as well. Here he was in a public bathroom, clear plastic panties encasing his little boy parts, the soft pvc caressing him with every step, now having to put his shorts back on to walk back like this. The only thing he knew for sure was that they would have several little spurts in them by the time they got back.

“You all set sweetie” asked Hannah, once she had helped him back into his shorts and made him presentable to the world again.
Alex just nodded his head, let her take his hand; and then walked back out of the bathroom as though nothing had happened.

He was feeling strange inside his shorts, the soft PVC rubbing against him slowly as he walked. His mind was elsewhere and did not even notice Val was waiting for them back in seating area.

“I hope that everything is ok with you two” said Val,

“Yes we are fine” replied Hannah, “a little accident but nothing that we could not take care of”
“Little Alex will be just fine until we get him back home”
“Did you get everything sorted out”?

“Yes thank you” replied Val, “things are coming along nicely and should be finished in time for the arrival of Alex’s mum”.
“Now then Alex sweetie, why don’t we head back then Hannah can keep her promise and take you swimming, maybe even Wendy and I will join you”.

Both Val and Hannah where having similar thoughts to each other at that point, both anticipating how good Alex was going to look in his new swimming pants.
They left the ice cream parlour and headed back off down the sea front, Hannah holding Alex’s hand, with Alex carrying his little shopping bags once again. He could hear something being said between the two ladies but could not make out what they were saying, but he had other things on his mind at that time, the pants where having a very large effect on his little boy parts.

He could feel a hot damp feeling building up inside them; the hot morning sun was heating up his body far more than either he or the ladies could have anticipated. He knew he needed to stop for a moment, so doing what he had been told; he gently squeezed the hand of Hannah to get her attention.

“What’s up sweetie” asked Hannah, “are you having a little problem down there”?

“Yes” replied Alex, “my pants are getting all hot and clammy, they feel uncomfortable”.

“I am sorry sweetie” Hannah said to him with some concern, “I did not think it would be this warm, but I am not sure what we can do”.
“Don’t worry honey” said Val, “I have something that I think will cure the problem, but we need to find somewhere a bit quieter to sort you out”.

Val looked around and spotted a row of beach huts that where for the public to use to get changed before using the beach, and for when they where drying off after being in the sea. They had been left by people that no longer lived in the area, so the locals decided to put them to good use for the good of the community. They where unlocked in a morning and the closed at sunset by the person in charge of the deckchairs.

“Come with me little one” said Val, taking his hand and heading towards the beach huts.
She found the first one vacant so opened the door and went inside, opening the shutter to let some light in. 
“Now let’s have a look what is going on inside those shorts”.
She unfastened the shorts and lowered them to reveal his plastic panties with nothing inside but his little boy parts.
“Oh my, they really are having an effect on you aren’t they, I bet it must feel very funny walking along in them”.
She leaned forward cupping his little package in her hand, seeing that he was now very hard and erect. She decided that it would be uncomfortable to leave him this way so she slowly began to rub him, slowly but with a definite pressure.
Hannah could see what was happening and wanted to help as well as enjoy the fun, so she walked over to Alex, standing behind him, letting his head fall back onto her buxom. Alex could feel the breasts on the back of his head and relaxed, the pressure now building rapidly inside his little pee pee.

“come on sweetie” whispered Hannah in his ear, “show your aunty Val what a good little girl you want to be for her, we all know deep down what you want and one day soon you will get your wish”.

Val continued to rub his panties, making Alex want it more and more, Hannah pressing him tighter into her, whispering naughty little thoughts to him.
More and more he tried to control himself, not even fully taking in that Hannah had told him he would be a little girl, he was just lost in a little world of desire, until eventually the inevitable happened.
Spurt after spurt of thick white cummies started to fill his little panties, but he did not care, not even when Val put her hands on his panties and pulled them down, then scooping up some of his cummies n her fingers and placing them to his lips.

“Be a good little one” said Hannah, “suck auntie’s fingers clean for her, let her see how much you want to please her”.
Without even thinking, he opened his mouth and let her fingers slip in. Lost in his emotions, Alex had his eyes closed so did not see what was covering her fingers. He just accepted everything and sucked on them.

When Alex eventually regained some composure he found himself stepping out of the plastic panties and into something softer but not PVC.
“Well it is a good job that I decided to pick up some spare panties for you isn’t it sweetie” said Val, holding the white cotton knickers for him. “I thought these might come in handy but they are the cutest design so I could not leave them on the shelf”.

The knickers where a full cut in white cotton, trimmed with lace on the waistband and leg openings, but with several rows of lace across the bottom as well. She had seen them in the dress makers and new she would have to get Alex into them sooner rather than later.

Before pulling them up she pulled a spare kotex panty pad out of her handbag and put it into them, telling Alex it would catch any little extra cummy that dribbled out. Finally he was put back into his shorts for the rest of the walk back.

• Like 2

That took a little different turn with Alex having a taste of his juices. Are the ladies going to be having him service other men once they turn him into a little girl? 

On 10/13/2018 at 8:21 PM, Eagle0769 said:

Sissydreams may I ask you to describe Alex please.

How tall he is, weighs and the color of his eyes and hair.

I'm loving this story but you keep mentioning how tall the ladies

are compared to Alex's Mother. :D

Love this story. I see how the ladies are easily picking up Alex to sit in their laps or on their knee. I know he is very small for his age. Can you describe what he looks like please?

• 2 months later...

Chapter 24

The walk back to the guest house was a nice quiet affair, Alex walking along in-between Hannah and Val, holding one or the others hand. It did feel kind of odd for him with the pad in his panties, just pressing against him as he walked along. He had never walked in anything like it, in his fantasises in his mind he always wanted to be out walking in a nappy, so he wondered if this is what it would feel like. The training panties he had worn at the start of the day had felt really nice on him, but this was something that was extra special and something he loved.

By the time he got back to the guesthouse it was close to lunch, Val took him up to his room along with his new clothes, and then told him that it would be best if he had a shower and freshened up.

He was just stripping off his clothes when he felt someone kiss the back of his head then put her had on his shoulders. He turned around to see Wendy standing there, the very same Wendy that had got him started along this journey in the first place.
“How are you my little treasure” she said to Alex, “I hope you have had a nice morning out with the ladies”.

“Yes thank you Wendy” replied Alex, “I have got a new sweater like the other one and have been bought some new swimming shorts that are nice and comfy and padded”.
Alex suddenly realised what he had said, talking about his swim shorts as though they are the most natural thing in the world that everyone would wear.

“Oh” replied Wendy, trying to sound surprised shocked, but she knew full well what the girls would have bought as it was all part of their plan.
“Well I think they are perfect for you, they will hide all of those little accidents that you seem to like having”.

Wendy then finished undressing him, finally leaving him standing there in his new panties, looking all embarrassed but ever so cute.
“Now they are adorable sweetie” said Wendy, “but you have to take them off before you can have a shower”,
“Come on, let Aunty Wendy take them off for you” she said, slowly pulling them down his smooth girlish legs, until they were down and now showing the pad inside them.
“Well I see that someone has had some fun while out today, you needed a little pad to soak up all your excitement”,
“I will have to make sure all the ladies have some spares with them just in case you need one again”.
Then with a little smack to his bum, she sent him off to have his shower. Something inside her nearly made her follow him and go in the shower; she wanted to get her hands on that little body but new that this was not the time.

Alex went off to have his shower, standing in the hot water trying to once again regain his emotions and thoughts about what was happening with him. He thought how much he loved his mum for taking these steps for him, pushing him to finally get what his heart had wanted but he could never tell. He did wonder what she would have in store for him when arrived, but that would be a few weeks away, she still had to tie up some loose ends at work.

Coming out of the shower he found Wendy still there waiting for him with a huge pink fluffy towel, which he soon found himself wrapped up in. She hugged him and dried him, making sure that every single part of his body was clean and dry.
Alex loved this close attention and simply melted into her arms, letting her dry every little part of him.

Once dry, she led him over to the bed, and then got him to lay down onto a waiting towel, before then taking a pot of nappy rash cream and dipping her fingers into it.
“Now sweetie, because you were training panties and plastic pants, there is a chance that you might get too hot and it could lead to a rash, so we need to put this on you to protect that soft skin of yours”.
Alex did not say anything; he just nodded his head in agreement, and then opened his legs up to let Wendy apply the cream.

Wendy was delighted at how submissive he was becoming, just laying there and accepting everything she did. Slowly she applied the cream to his hairless crotch, rubbing it in slowly making sure that every part of him was coated, including his bottom and little pee pee. She then opened a pot of Vaseline and dipped her finger in, and then she pushed back on his legs raising his bottom up.

“Now stay still sweetie” she told him, “this may feel a bit funny but I need to make sure your little botty hole does not get sore”.
Then slowly she rubbed around his little hole before easing the tip of her finger into it, then withdrawing before going a bit deeper. She could feel him resist at first but she continued, she after a few seconds she felt him relax and at the same time his little pee pee beginning to stiffen up. She could have played with him for hours like this but she wanted to save him for later.

“Ok sweetie, all done” she said removing her finger and lowering him down once again,
“We need to get you dressed and then its lunch with the rest of the guests”.

He was soon dressed once more in padded white training panties and protective plastic pants over the top. Next came a white t-shirt that he had not seen before, it had little press stud fasteners on the shoulders but he did not seem to mind. Then a pair of shorts where slipped up his legs, once more in white but he could not work out what they were made from, all he knew was that they were super soft and smooth, but more importantly very very comfy.

Unknown to Alex, these where the first of the special clothes that his mom had ordered, the t-shirt a copy of a baby design and the shorts where made from a soft white satin material. With some matching white sandals on his feet, he was now ready for lunch, leaving his bedroom hand in hand with Wendy.

• Like 3
  • sissydreams changed the title to The Adventures of Alex - part 24 added 12/01/2019
On 10/30/2018 at 5:02 PM, Eagle0769 said:

Love this story. I see how the ladies are easily picking up Alex to sit in their laps or on their knee. I know he is very small for his age. Can you describe what he looks like please?

That's Ok I will think he looks like me and be very happy with that. I'm enjoying this story.

He noticed he was wet but didn't notice his new pacifier.

Can't wait for your next chapter. ?

I liked the new chapter. Alex is definitely getting all that he wanted. I am wondering if he is wanting this to be a permanent type of change for him. There was mention of needing to clear up a few more things for work indicating a more permanent change. I also wander what Wendy hopes to get from him. It doesn’t seem like he is capable of meeting her sexual needs so I am curious as to what she is looking for. I don’t have any likes yet today or I would have gladly given it one. Hopefully the next time I will be able to.

• 1 month later...

Chapter 25

Entering the dining room with Wendy, hand in hand, he was greeted by Val once more, taking him to his seat before placing a napkin around his neck and over his lap.

“This is just to make sure that you don’t mess any of your sweet little clothes Alex”.

It was something that he never really bothered with but could see the sense in it, the new clothes he was wearing where super comfortable and he had now worked out that they had something to do with his mum.

At his table where his usual companions, Wendy and Hannah, whose friend had had to leave them for the time being, she was called back to work. Alex was slightly saddened by this but new that he had lots to look forward to with the other ladies, and soon his mum too.

Wendy and Hannah chatted amongst themselves mostly throughout lunch, but Alex was not concerned as he was still hungry after his morning exertions. He slowly sipped away at his soup trying not to make a mess, but there where the inevitable little splashes that eventually went onto the napkin.

Seeing this on her return, Val looked down at him, wiped the missed bits from around his mouth, before untying the napkin.

“Someone is going to need a bib at this rate, I am not sure you can be trusted to keep yourself clean sweetie”.

“I am sorry” he replied, “I did not realise I had split any”.

“Its OK precious” said Val, “I know you didn’t mean it, you just can’t help yourself”.

With lunch finished it was time for Alex to go and get changed ready to go to the beach with Hannah as she had promised him. Wendy had decided that she would not go with them this afternoon; she had some work to catch up on but would have her time with Alex later in the evening.

With Val seeing to the other customers, she left Alex in Hannah’s very capable hands.

“So sweetie” Hannah said, taking Alex by the hand, “it looks like it will be just me and you for the beach until Aunty Val can get some free time later to come and join us”.

“But that is fine, so why don’t we go to my room to get you changed into those cute little swim pants we got you earlier”.

Alex just nodded and left the dining room hand in hand with her, something he found himself doing with all the ladies but something he loved, making him feel safe and secure.

It was the first time that he had entered Hannah’s room, but it was apparent having gone through the door that she was quite more the naughty one than he had expected.

Some of her clothes wear hanging outside of the wardrobe and from what Alex could tell, they were not the standard materials you saw every day. There was a corset that looked super shiny, as well as a little dress that could only be described as similar to a Victorian maids dress but shorter. She had some high heel shoes that where so high he could not believe anyone could walk in them. But what shocked him the most where the soft fur cuffs attached to the bed and dildo and butt plug sitting on the dressing table.

“Oh my, I am so sorry that you have seen all this” said Hannah when she saw the expression on Alex’s face, “What must you think of me”?

Before Alex knew what he was saying, he replied,

“It is ok Hannah; I have seen things like this before when on the internet at home”.

This reply initially shocked Hannah more than it did Alex saying it, but when she thought about what Wendy had told her after her conversations with Alex’s mum, she knew that this little boy was just as mischievous as other boys his age.

“Well maybe one day if you are lucky I will let you see the rest of my collection” responded Hannah, hoping that one day soon she would get him into that maids dress.

“So do you like the dress and other things Alex”?

Chapter 25.

Alex thought for a second, knowing that his secret was out and knowing deep down that he really wanted to wear the dress and try everything else he saw.

“Oh yes, the dress does look nice, it must feel good when you wear it” he said, trying to make out that the dress was for Hannah to wear.

“Oh it’s not for me sweetie” said Hannah, hoping that he would ask to try it on, but knowing that he was still too shy and nervous,

“Maybe you would like to try it one day, when you are feeling a little bit naughty”.

Alex just started to go bright red and felt embarrassed, but excitement was building through his body and he could not explain it.

Hannah saw the blushing but also noticed the growing bulge inside those little satin shorts, thinking it was time for some more fun with him.

She took Alex by the hand and led him to the bed, sitting him down then removing his sandals, and then she asked him to lift up while she lowered his shorts, leaving him sitting there in his training panties and plastic pants. She undid the poppers on the shoulders of his t-shirt then removed it from him, his naked upper half now on display, perfectly smooth,

“Just like a girl should be” she thought.

• Like 2
  • sissydreams changed the title to The Adventures of Alex - part 25 added 19/03/2019
  • sissydreams changed the title to The Adventures of Alex - part 28 added 29/09/20