LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Adventures of Alex - part 28 added 29/09/20

It’s starting to get really exciting. I think Hannah should just go ahead and try the dress on him. I am sure he will like it and then maybe even get more adventurous and try some of her other toys. Again I got caught without any more likes to give. I will eventually get some, I am sure. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/20/2019 at 4:28 PM, sissydreams said:

thank you, I hopefully will get more time now to spend on it

This was ... is a great story what happened?

I hope you are well and didn't forget about Alex

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 26

“Well if we are going to head off to the beach then we need to get you changed don’t we” said Hannah, as she had him stand up in front of her.

She lowered the plastic panties from him, seeing how much he was growing within the training panties. With those now resting at his ankles, she slowly rubbed across the front of the towelling training panties before pushing her fingers inside the elasticated waistband.

She then slowly lowered these to expose his naked little boy parts, perfectly hairless from his previous experiences with both Wendy and Val. Seeing him like this was making her very excited, she could feel a damp patch forming in her own panties, she was struggling to keep herself in check, she wanted him there and then, wanted to dress him as that little maid then use his body for her own needs.

Alex was feeling extremely embarrassed and humiliated at this point, he was naked in front of her, save for the training and plastic panties around his ankles. But as bad as he felt, he was also very much excited himself, his little pee pee standing stiff upright only confirming his thoughts.

He just wanted to get changed but nearly feinted when Hannah knelt down in from of him and took his swollen and stiff member into her mouth. She never said anything to him, just opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around him.

This was the first time that this had happened to him, he was always very shy around the girls but it had never bothered him. He had learnt to satisfy himself in his own little ways, with his own little fantasies.

He tried in vain to last longer and longer but the sensations running through him where just too much and he soon found himself nearing the point of relief.

Hannah could sense him getting closer and closer so she just increased the pressure with her lips until finally he erupted, sending stream after stream of thick warm cum into her mouth and down her throat. With him finally finished, she used her fingers to mop up the last of the cum dripping from his now softening member.

She held the fingers up to his lips and simply said “Open”.

The submissive and elated young man in front of her did what he was told without question, still coming down from his orgasmic high.

Hannah pushed her fingered into his mouth and whispered to his ear, “now be a good little one and suck them clean for me my little princess”.

Alex knew that he did not want to do this, but his mind took over and he sucked and licked them for s long as she kept them there, for the first time in his life tasting his own cummies, surprised in that he was not offended by his actions.

“Alex honey” said Hannah, “that was something special just for you for being a good boy”.

“Good and special little ones get nice rewards, and you are very special to all of us”.

When she removed her fingers, he looked at her, his face blushing,

“Thank you aunty Hannah, that was so so nice”.

Nothing more was said, Hannah just used a damp wash cloth to clean up Alex, then went to the shopping bag from earlier to get Alex’s new swim pants. Well that is what he had been told they where at the time, but these had been specially made and planted in the shop so that he could have them.

In reality they where ladies high waisted bikini bottoms, but with extra lining and a pad sown into the bottom of them, but they would carry on with the ladies keeping Alex in some form of nappy at all times. They hoped one day to have him in a full swim nappy, but that would be when his mummy arrived later in the week.

Hannah removed the training and plastic panties from his ankles and had him step into the new swim pants, they looked just as good on him as the first time she had seen him in them in the shop. She then pulled a little vest top over him to cover the top half of him for the walk down to the beach. Of course it was a girls top and was in a pale lemon colour but this did not seem to bother Alex in the slightest.

With some comfy sandals on his feet, Alex was ready so he just had to wait for Hannah to get changed. She wanted to change right there in front of him but had already had enough fun with him for now. So she disappeared into the ensuite bathroom and soon re-appeared dress in a simple blue one piece swimsuit with little white polka dots over it.

The problem for Alex was that on Hannah a simple one piece swimsuit still looked quite amazing, she looked trim and elegant and Alex could not help but to notice, to the extent a little lump was forming within his swim pants.

Hannah grabbed some towels and put them into a bag with some other things that she had already prepared. Alex was about to leave the room and head off, but something in his head told him to wait and soon enough he found Hannah stretching out her hand for him to take hold of, so taking it they made there way out of the room and down to the main guest house entrance, where he was kissed and sent on his way by Wendy and Val.

• Like 2

Good to see another update on this story. Hannah is large and in charge when it comes to Alex. I think it would take quite a bit more for me to lick her fingers than simply asking. But then I have never really been a fan of that kind of relief. I feel like it’s demeaning for a woman to swallow that. I am not opposed to having a woman use her mouth to get things started nor am I opposed to using my young to get her going. I just like finishing in a more traditional way. I am looking forward to seeing what Hannah has in mind next. 

• sissydreams changed the title to The Adventures of Alex - part 26 added
  • 1 year later...

Chapter 27

Alex was finally on his way down to the beach with Hannah, Val had promised to join them later when she had finished with all the guests for the afternoon. Walking across the promenade to the beach, Alex felt as though people where watching him, dressed in his little girlish top and padded swimming pants.

Hannah could sense that he was a bit nervous so kept a tight grip on his hand, trying to keep him close and keep him safe. As they made their way onto the beach, no-one really noticed them, not that it was super busy in anyways. Hannah found them a spot that was close enough to the sea meaning Alex would not have too far to walk to get into the water.
With too large beach towels laid down on the sand, she put down the bag she was carrying and asked Alex to sit next to her.

“Now the sweetie” she said to him, “we had best get sun tan lotion on to you”,
“I don’t think that with Wendy being a nurse she would be very happy if I let you get burnt would she”.

Alex just nodded his head in agreement; the one thing he did not like about the beach was getting sun burnt. So Hannah reached into the bag and retrieved a bottle of sun lotion, more powerful than what he really needed but still fine for the job. She poured some into her hand then started to apply it to Alex, starting with his hands and then to his shoulders. She then removed his little top and added some to his front and back. With that done she then moved onto his legs, starting at the bottom and working her way up to the top.

When she reached the top of his thighs, she made sure that there was plenty on her hands, even snaking her finger under the waistband of his little swim pants. With fingers from both hands, she soon found each hand gently rubbing the top of his thighs and soon caressing his little parts encased within the pants.

“You really are one horny little boy today aren’t you” said Hannah, causing Alex to blush.
She really wanted to say “little sissy girl” but she did not want to have a bad reaction from him, that was something he was going to have to realise himself at some point.

Once she finished putting the cream on him, she removed the straps of her swimsuit and asked him to apply some to her shoulders and back. She could see him looking concerned about touching her for a change, but knew this was something he would have to get over at some point.

“Come on sweetie, don’t be scared, you can touch my body just as I touch yours” said Hannah, trying to help him relax.
Finally he started to rub the cream onto her, slowly but surely relaxing as he went.

Having Alex rub the cream into her was something she wanted and had looked forward to, feeling his hands massaging her body as he went was getting her quite excited. She was beginning to moan slightly, but she could not understand why, she wanted his little body, all of his body, but having him massaging her was something else.

She found her hand rubbing the front of her suit out of sight of Alex, her finger working under the edge of the suit, making its way into her now soaking pussy. She rubbed and slowly brought herself to orgasm, telling Alex he was such a good boy. When she removed her finger it was covered in her juices.

“Alex, come and sit in front of me” she asked him, then letting him sit in front of her.
“Now Alex, open your mouth and close your eyes please” Hannah asked him, then watching the obedient little one follow her orders.

She then pushed her finger into his mouth and told him to lick it. 
Feeing his lips and tongue on her finger nearly made her cum once more but she controlled herself, well just about.

“Alex” she whispered in his ear, “that is what I taste like when you excite me”,
“You will get plenty more of that if you remain a good little one for me”.

She removed her finger, then took his hand and pressed it against her crotch, letting him feel how warm and wet it was.
“I have not even been in the water yet sweetie” she told him, “that was all you”.

With her satisfaction now complete, she took him by the hand and led him down to the water for a swim.

Back at the house, Wendy and Val had been making plans of their own for little Alex. With his mum arriving in the coming days, Val wanted to make sure that the new room was ready for him.
Alex was blissfully unawere what was being done, and what they had in store for him. They had been playing with him, teasing him and giving him pleasure, but it was soon time for his emasculation to start.

His mum wanted him all girly, her friends wanted him all girly but most of all so did Alex although he had never admitted it to them. He had spent many years reading about boys that dressed girly, also about those that wanted to be adult babies, but he had never told anyone. He did not know what would be happening soon, getting to try all of his fantasies, but getting taught about pleasure along the way, both giving and receiving.

• Like 1
  • sissydreams changed the title to The Adventures of Alex - part 27 added 31/08/20
  • 4 weeks later...

Chapter 28

They all hoped that Alex would take everything they wanted for him but they could not be sure what would happen. So in the new room they were setting up for him, there were many things that would give him little or no choice in the matter. 
He would no longer have a bed to sleep in but instead there was a large adult sized wooden cot with tall enough sides to ensure he did not try and escape. In each of the corners there where wrist and ankle cuffs in pink leather but lined in fluffy pink fur. On one side of the room was a large changing table that could be adjusted to suit many different needs, depending on what they had in-store for him.

His wardrobe would now only contain clothing suitable for a girl, some of it babyish and some of it slight more grown up for going out, but at the same time none of it would be grown up any more than they could get away with due to his size and stature. 
With him being so short and slim it would mean that he would be looking any older than a seven or eight year old for the foreseeable future. The only thing that would be certain with any of the outfits is that he would always be in some form of protection under his clothing. Be it a nappy and plastic pants, disposable nappy or girly pull ups; he would be in one all of the time, never being allowed to remove it himself.

The new bathroom next to his new bedroom had been altered as well under the instructions of his mother. The shower replaced with a oversized baby bath and the toilet removed and replaced with a rather large baby potty that had been well secured and fitted to a little stand to allowed for his slightly larger body. For him when he got to use this he would slowly learn the new meaning o potty and botty training.

Oblivious to everything that was going on back at the house, Alex was enjoying himself with Hannah in the sea, it was nice to finally feel the water covering him, and he had even forgotten about the shorts that he was wearing. Well they slightly resembled shorts but the ladies all knew they were just a part in his transformation.

Hannah could not help but to swim close behind him and grab hold of him, hugging him for all she was worth.
Both Fiona and Val had noticed just how much Hannah had taken to Alex; how excited she got whenever she was around him and this had all been reported back to Alex’s mum. She had thought it would be nice for Alex to be close to someone nearer to his own age, but at the same time someone who was just as excited as they where to sissify Alex. 

Alex’s mum would have to discuss it further with her but she hoped that Hannah would prove to be that special someone around Alex.

Alex and Hannah played in the sea for what seemed like hours and hours but in reality they had only been there for around an hour before they were greeted by the sight of Fiona joining them. She undressed down to her swimsuit on the beach before making her way into the water to join Alex and Hannah.

Once in she kissed both of them and told Hannah that Val had something she needed to discuss with her, so she was ok to leave Alex in her hands.
Fiona had not been alone with Alex for quite some time and was missing the naughty times she had been having with him. When she was first contacted by Alex’s mum about setting the trap for him, they discussed many things and it was agreed that Fiona would be the one to slowly introduce Alex to new things seeing as she would no best and be gentle as she was the school nurse.

Fiona told Alex that later she would be giving him a full examination just to keep his mum happy while she was absent, but this time she would be showing him many more things. It would be time to introduce him to anal examinations to prepare him for future fun.

But for now, Fiona was just there to look after the little one, so she opened the beach bag that she brought with her and pulled out a bottle of juice, only this time the juice was in a baby’s bottle that had baby Alex written on the side of it.

“Come on sweetie, be good for Nurse Fiona and drink your juice, we have to keep you nice and hydrated” Said Fiona, holding Alex in her arms, now pressing the teat of the bottle to his lips.

Alex had not been treated like this for a while and his natural instinct and wanting to be babied took over, as he opened his lips, letting the bottle slide into his mouth. Alex just laid there quite content, drinking the nice juice as it was the most natural thing in the world. Little did Alex know, but the juice had been tampered with beforehand, Fiona and Val had added a diuretic to it, they wanted him to start wetting but without realising why.

Soon they would start to train him so that his body related wetting to pleasure, the more he wet the more pleasure he would get from it. That way they could have him dependant on wearing nappies but enjoying it at the same time.

With the bottle now drained, Alex could feel the growing pressure starting to build in his bladder, he wanted to relieve himself but was feeling embarrassed to do so. Fiona knew only too well what was happening but decided to make Alex feel some more humiliation.

“Do you need the potty Alex” she asked him, Alex just nodding his head in reply
“Ok sweetie, I just need you to kneel in front of me please”.
Alex needed to pee so badly that he would do anything, so he just got up and knelt down in front of her, naked except for his purpose made shorts.

“Now Alex, this is going to be the first time I give you a command that I want you to follow without question” said Fiona, holding his hands.
Alex was so desperate that he just nodded his head, wondering how this was going to cure his need for going to the bathroom.

“Now Alex, open your legs slightly for me”, which Alex did, getting close to breaking point.
“Now be a good little one for me and wet yourself”.
“I want you to feel how it feels to wet yourself when someone asks you to do it”.

Alex was so shocked at the request that he just started peeing, the warmness filling his padded little shorts up before over flowing and running down his legs. 
Fiona sat there watching him, his hands grasping hers tighter as he let himself go.

• Like 2
  • sissydreams changed the title to The Adventures of Alex - part 28 added 29/09/20

Is Hannah Angela's daughter as earlier (chapter 14?) they are both similar in age to Val, and now Hannah is closer in age to Alex. Which IMHO is far better as Alex now has someone less of adult and more of a friend and potential love interest which is cute, but other than that its a great story I had given up on it being updated, but am now glad to see being updated again, all the best and keep up the great writing. :)

3 hours ago, diapernocturnus said:

Is Hannah Angela's daughter as earlier (chapter 14?) they are both similar in age to Val, and now Hannah is closer in age to Alex. Which IMHO is far better as Alex now has someone less of adult and more of a friend and potential love interest which is cute, but other than that its a great story I had given up on it being updated, but am now glad to see being updated again, all the best and keep up the great writing. :)

Yes she is, I was not going to make a big thing of it earlier but happier with it working this way, so as you say it nice for Alex to have someone closer to his age even if she acts far more mature and is going to have her own fun with him.

1 hour ago, sissydreams said:

Yes she is, I was not going to make a big thing of it earlier but happier with it working this way, so as you say it nice for Alex to have someone closer to his age even if she acts far more mature and is going to have her own fun with him.

Ah I was initially confused as to who Hannah was so I went back to re-read and then was more confused, as initially she is described as much older, so I assumed you had changed it but hadn't edited Hannah's introduction yet.

I was also wondering when is Alex's mother coming up to meet up with them Alex seems to think it's a couple of weeks away while everyone else seems to think its at the end of the week. Is his mum coming up early to surprise him?

I also had a brief idea for the story if you haven't already though of it and feel free to tell me if I'm being rude suggesting it (I know some people who absolutely hate other people suggesting things when they didn't ask): Maybe Hannah could convince Alex to help out on her Mum's stall and as he would be hidden from the waist down by the stall, shorts would be optional of course. ?

Also I am wondering where do you generally imagine the seaside town is as when I started reading this I imagined somewhere near Whitby/Filey where I went on summer holidays as they fit your description to a tee, and from your description it sounds like somewhere you know well and is special to you, but seeing you are from around Wales I imagine you have somewhere different in mind from me and I would think most other people would imagine somewhere different as well. So I am genuinely curious where you are thinking of when you imagine this town. Unless its totally made up in which case my hat's off to you truly are an amazing storyteller.