LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone having issues with Bambinos leaking?

I bought the variety case and I am wearing a Classico and this is the second time I am having issues with them leaking out the back on the side leaving a damp spot on my pants even though I have not used them a lot nor have I done a big wetting. My hip size is now down to 34 inches and the diapers fit 32-40 inches hip/waist size.

I wonder if my weight loss could be the issue and the diapers are now too big or if anyone else is having the same issue I am having. I even have them on snugged.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DailyDiapers said:

No issues here with Belissimos, haven't had classicos in a while.

And this is why I keep thinking I am taping my belissimos on wrong because they don't seem to last long hairy face avatar man.

14 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

And this is why I keep thinking I am taping my belissimos on wrong because they don't seem to last long hairy face avatar man.

I stand against a wall (to hold the back of the diaper up) then bring the front up. I do the top two tapes, then the bottom two (bottom ones pointing slightly upward to hug the hips.

3 minutes ago, DailyDiapers said:

I stand against a wall (to hold the back of the diaper up) then bring the front up. I do the top two tapes, then the bottom two (bottom ones pointing slightly upward to hug the hips.

Well I have to admit I have only done it on the floor and I usually tape it at the bottom.   So as a diaper collector who has at least three  bags of belissimo diapers (I will be soon be getting those rearz rebel to add to it.   I also had to get those little paws oneise from ABU just because the design is sooooo cute) I will have a lot of time to be able to get it right.   So I will completely give that a shot thanks for the tip.

• Like 1

I play the field when it comes to AB/DL diapers.  However, Bellissimos are the diaper that fit me the best.  Haven't had any leaking issues.   

I occasionally wear a Bianco, which is pretty much a plain Classico, but haven't noticed any leaking issues.

For me, the diaper that leaks the most are Dry 24/7s.  However, I tend to blame that on me.  I probably should stop using their Large diapers and start using  Mediums, and I should work on getting the taping done better when I wear them.  But I don't have to do much with any other diaper for it not to leak.   For me, it shows that there are diapers that will work well on me, and those that won't.  Different strokes for different folks.....