LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Writers: Send stories to Mikey!

Regarding your first paragraph:

There are two different vehicles here -- "member submitted stories" inside STORIES, and "Stories and Art Forum" inside FORUMS.  I see no indication on the STORIES page as to how to forward stories that you wish to post there.  And who would ever guess that an email address that appears inside FORUMS would be taking your story to an archive inside STORIES rather than to the "Stories and Art Forum."  Now, I am more confused than ever.  Do the two threads in fact share a common e-mail address?  Does Mikey administer both?  Do you specify in the email where you want the appended story to appear?  Do you have to do this 40 times in 40 emails for a 40 chapter story?

This site seems to operate around an assumption that everybody knows what procedures are in place.  The truth is exactly the opposite.  I am grateful for your input, but at this point in our exchange, I still do not know how one submits a story to appear in the "Stories and Art Forum."  I wonder how many other members have thought about submitting, but are discouraged from doing so because there are no clear cut instructions or procedures to follow.  

If you want to post a story on the "Story and Art Forum" just click on the big "Start new topic" button, enter your Title, put the text in the box just like replying here. Your story will appear just below the stickied posts. You would add any artwork in the post.

There is on the DailyDiapers.com homepage, the one you theoretically used to get to the forums, a paragraph for submitting stories to the archive,but it is a bit down the page.

5 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

If you want to post a story on the "Story and Art Forum" just click on the big "Start new topic" button, enter your Title, put the text in the box just like replying here. Your story will appear just below the stickied posts. You would add any artwork in the post.

There is on the DailyDiapers.com homepage, the one you theoretically used to get to the forums, a paragraph for submitting stories to the archive,but it is a bit down the page.

Thank you.  This helps a lot.  A simple set of instructions like this should be pinned at the top of every feature of the site that wants member contributions.

Nothing of this nature, repeat nothing, should be buried "a bit down the page."

• 9 months later...