LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

PLEASE READ: Where we are

DailyDiapers

First, apologies for the downtime. The cornhive injection was a nasty bitch this time, and we eventually had to give up on finding it and do a roll-back to before it began. We are patching the server and plugging holes to try and prevent another attack; and will work to get things back to normal here as soon as possible.

DailyDiapers is Mike

As part of the destruction, my main account (Dailydi) is currently corrupted, and I don't feel comfortable attempting to fix it until we can be sure that the corruption is not the source of the injection. Therefore I am using this account for the moment. Feel free to throw me some pity likes as having no rep points or post counts gives me the sads!

Lost Content:

Content from 10/26-10/30 has been lost. This includes posts as well as memberships. So if you joined in the last week this is why you can't log-in. Please re-register. If you posted stories or topics during that time period, you will need to re-post them.

Cut off Posts

It appears this event has exposed a flaw in our server's backup process as it has truncated (cut short) long posts, affecting mostly the stories and role-play sections. We are working to correct this for the future, but are currently unsure if we will be able to fix the old posts unless we find a complete backup. Users are encouraged to edit their story posts to re-post the stories as the bug does not appear to affect new posts or editing of current posts.

Chat Room

I'm a bit stuck here, but examining options. We are testing the return of the arrowchat software on the chat tab and I have a Discord channel i set-up a while ago folks can join in the meantime: https://discord.gg/YcHG6FU

My Family

Adding to the difficulty is my family situation. For those who have not followed my posts on the main site: My father was recently diagnosed with severe emphysema (32% lung function left) and I am his main caregiver as my mother now also needs surgery this month. This is greatly cutting into the amount of time I have to be online; and when I am on it is usually to work on the issues in the background. I assure you that I, our "server guy" and the forum developers are all working to restore what can be restored and prevent future issues; but I simply can't be on the computer 24/7 right now to answer emails and posts asking the kind of questions I am attempting to address here. Please bare with me!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Listen as somebody whose father passed away from cancer I want you to take your time and enjoy all the time you can with your parents because you never know when the time will come when you will wake up one morning and they will not be there.   So as a poster said above take care of your family first we will understand and dd will be waiting for you with open arms when you come back.

• Like 2

Mikey, I don't come here daily, so I missed out on a lot of this.  I hope that you can get things straightened out soon.  But, your main priority is your father and mother, they are your most important things you need to be taking care of.  They come first.

Gennie

• Like 1

Agree with the others ... put your real flesh-and-blood family before a load of random strangers at the other end of an internet cable.

Oh, and I don't know if it's relevant or not, but reporting this can do no harm. My "About Me" section in my profile has all but disappeared. Now it simply says "hewwo", which is cute, but not particularly informative ... If knowing that helps your techy people to figure out what's gone wrong then I'll be proud to have made some small contribution to solving the issues :D

• Like 1

I wish you and your parents all good fortune as you all face their health challenges. They are fortunate to have you to help them.

There are several reasons not to rely on any site to maintain the only copy of a post. Servers crash, backups fail, users get banned, sites disappear. It's best to edit offline and upload any important post, or download a finished post or whole message thread for safekeeping locally.

• Like 1