LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Social Platforms and Fake Personas

I'm not depressed.  Actually, I'm good.  I just updated my About Me to reflect my thoughts and experience here on DD.  I would put it in a Blog, but I can't find a way to do that since all the mishaps here lately. I think more people here who are AB's are at risk for running into fake personas.  The Diaper Lovers are probably more straight forward.  I recently ran into a Fake here.  Fantasy is fine so long as it is identifiable, but masking fantasy, is just wrong.

I'm not a wildly popular person here nor do I try to be; I don't expect a lot of reads. First of all my age and my fringe interest as an age player and that stories are my main interest.

So why the need for some to lie here when fantasy is the game for so many? Why not be forthcoming in your About Me rather than be deceptive?  Most are honest at least those I know except for this one.

I love the fantasy here, just not the deception - there is a difference. Maybe I'll go back to just reading the stories and quit trying to connect.

Well drat, I can't read the stories.  They are messed up.  Now that is depressing.

There was malware attack on the site but everyone is safe. The site was rolled back to get it back online quickly and we're working on restoring the details.

It's not just an ABDL thing; you'll find fakes everywhere online. I'm not sure that I understand why but I know it happens. My guess is that those people have a low self-esteem and are trying to counter that by attempting to boost their popularity :rolleyes: In the end their real self can become lost and along with that goes their deep happiness. Instead of trying to return to themselves they keep trying their failed methods and become lost :(The hardest thing to do in daily life is to be yourself, but it is only when you do that can real happiness enter your life ;)

Bettypooh

• Like 1