LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

OMG!  So excited to see the update that I tinkled a bit.  Thankfully Mommy diapered me up before she left so I won't get in trouble. 

LOVE the updates!  thank you for continuing to write awesome stories, Sally!

OK at first I didn't like this story but that was before Sue explained what happened and he was in the hospital

after having some kind of a nerves breakdown. Now I see that it IS love Sue and Cathy have for him and that

is why they are helping him with his problem. Now I wish I was Bobby.

Wife In Charge

Chapter 9

Bob looked at the diaper, then at Sue's smiling face.

He let Sue locate him properly an the diaper, and lay back as she guided him downwards.

Bob was confused. He recognised the soft feeling of the diaper beneath his backside. Could he be remembering how he felt as a baby, all those years ago? It was confusing, just as the last few months had been confusing.  

Sue dusted Bob's penis and balls with talc and gently pointed hnis little penis towards the back of the diaper. She looked at Bob's worried face and leaned forward to give him a soft kiss on the forehead.

'I love you baby,' she whispered. 

Bob felt his wife's caring love wash over him and smiled back at her. He was so happy, diaper nothwithstanding. And now he was going to sleep in her bed again.

'What are you giggling about, sweetie?' asked Sue with a light giggle herself when Bob's smile became a happy, involuntary gurgle.

Bob looked back at her.

'Happy baby,' said Sue.

Bob's brow furrowed. Something about what Sue said scared him. 

'I'm not a baby,' he said quietly.

'You're my baby,' said Sue as she pulled the diaper's tapes tight across Bob's tummy. 

Bob's eyes opened wide. He definitely remembered the feeling of the tapes being tightened. He looked up at Sue, and for a moment saw a blonde nurse with a ponytail leaning over him. He thought he was hallucinating.

'Sue,' he said, as his wife finished diapering him and patted the front of his diaper.

'What is it, baby?" asked Sue.

Bob looked at her.

'Did you, you know, put one of these, you know, on me at night, or anything? I mean, recently?' he asked her.

Sue looked back at him The doctor had said it was uncertain how much of his experience in the hospital Bob would remember. He had recommended that Sue not confirm anything he remembered, in order not to alarm Bob and to keep things simple for him. Sue managed a laugh.

'Of course not, baby,' said Sue. 'I'd tell you if I did that. I've been putting you in padded pants during the say because you have been having wetting accidents, and these special pants tonight are just so that you can sleep with... with me. In case you have an accident in the bed tonight. That's all. What's up?'

Sue had nearly said 'sleep with mummy'. It had seemed so natural, under the circumstances.

'I dunno,' said Bob slowly.

'Don't worry about a thing, baby,' she added, stroking Bob's hair and kissing him again. 'You're not used to this and you're imagining things.'

Sue was gratified to see Bob's face relax into a smile. 

'OK,' he said. 

'Good baby,' said Sue. 'Now you get settled down and I'll be in bed in a few minutes. Are you comfy?'

'Yes,' said Bob. 

The padding did feel comfortable. 

Bob lay in bed while Sue left the room, which gave Bob a small pang of concern. He closed his eyes. He was almost asleep when he heard Sue return. She smiled at him, then began to get undressed.

Bob opened his eyes. It had been a while since he had seen his wife disrobe, and he watched sleepily as she removed her clothing. Sue removed her bra and still wearing her panties began to get into the bed. It occurred to Bob that her panties were not absorbent at all, but then she was an adult, and he was, well, still an adult but he did have accidents sometimes. He'd be back in non-absorbent underwear soon. 

As if his body overheard his wandering thoughts, he felt himself pee. He tried to stop, but couldn't. He bit his lip, then the slight stream stopped, and Bob relaxed again.

'Are you OK, honey?' asked Sue, sliding into the bed next to him.

'Mmm,' said Bob, and snuggled into Sue's breasts. As he drifted off to sleep, he felt Sue's hand cup the front of his wet diaper and give it a gentle squeeze.

'Only a bit,' he mumbled as he went to sleep. 

Sue smiled and lay awake for a while, enjoying the gentle warmth of Bob's breathing on her bare breasts. She moved slightly, and felt Bob's wet lips close around one of her now erect nipples. His breathing remained slow and regular as he began gently to suckle, and Sue lay contentedly next to him, wishing she was lactating again.  

The next morning, Sue woke first. Bob was still lying on his side, but was no longer suckling her. Sue was slightly alarmed to feel that the sheets around her chest were wet, then realised that Bob had been drooling. He used to wet the pillow sometimes, and she smiled as she saw that Bob's thumb had replaced her nipple in his mouth. She hadn't seem him do that before. Bob's diaper was very wet, too, and there was a sizeable wet patch where the diaper had leaked. Sue recalled the doctor saying he may need plastic pants, but to see first how heavily he wet, if he wet. There was no doubt he would need the waterproof pants. 

Gently, Sue took his thumb from his mouth. Bob opened his eyes.

'What?' he said groggily.

'Wake up, baby,' said Sue.

She patted his soaked diaper. 

'Baby needs a change.' she said brightly. 

'Not a baby,' said Bob. 'Did I wet a bit?'

Sue laughed.

'Honey, you wet a lot. Your diaper is soaked. Come on, time to get up,' she said, helping Bob out of the bed.

'Not a diaper,' objected Bob, still sleepy. 

It was the first time either of them had used the word instead of a euphemism. 

'It's not a diaper,' asserted Bob again. 

Sue had to laugh. Bob was standing in front of her, wearing a saturated and drooping diaper which he was holding up with one hand like a toddler waiting to be changed.

'Oh, honey,' said Sue with a light laugh, as Bob turned to look at his reflection in the big wardrobe mirror.

Bob saw himself standing next to his wife who was seated on the unmade bed. He was naked except for a very obviously wet and sagging diaper. He looked like an overgrown infant, and after staring at the mirror for a few seconds, he burst into tears. He felt a fresh rush of pee release into the diaper, and looked fearfully at Sue.

'It's ok, baby.' she reassured him. 'You're OK. I'm here, sweetie.'

Sue hugged him as his tears subsided.

'Now,' she said, 'Let's get you nice and clean and ready for the day.'

Then the bedroom door opened and Cathy looked in. She was wearing a leotard, as usual. She took in the scene before her.

'Everything OK?' she asked Sue. 'I heard tears.'

'Fine,' said Sue. 'He was a bit upset about his wet diaper, but I'm just going to change him. Are you coming or going?'

'Just been to early training,' Cathy said. 'Hi Bobby,' she added, looking at Bob.

'Hi,' said Bob quietly, turning himself away from Cathy. 

It made him feel funny that Cathy didn't look surprised at what she saw. Maybe she didn't notice anything, thought Bob, then realised that was unlikely.

'He'll shower in here,' said Sue, interrupting his thoughts. 'Cath, can you grab a pair of his pants from his top left drawer? And a tee shirt and his grey tracksuit. We're only going to Rhonda's so he'll be fine in that. Jane will be there with her brood.' 

'OK,' said Cathy, and left. 

Bob looked at Sue. 

'Rhonda's?' he asked with concern.

'Yes, honey, for lunch. You'll be fine. Let's get you fixed up,' she replied.

To be continued. 

Wife In Charge

Chapter 10

Bob stood quietly by the bed as Sue stripped the lower sheet. 

'I'll make up the bed later,' she said, pulling the bedclothes back over the bed and placing a towel on top. 

SHe guided Bob obto the towel and began to untape his diaper. 

'I can do it,' said Bob, taking one of the tapes in his fingers.

'No, Bob,' said Sue, tapping away his hand gently but firmly. 'It's tricky.'

Bob wasn't sure what was tricky about it, or why that would make issary for Sue to handle the tapes, but he didn't want to argue. He'd just wet himself and the bed, so he didn't feel in a very strong position. Beside, Sue did know wnat she was doing.  

'I found some with balloons on them,' announced Cathy, walking in holding up a pair of patterned training pants. 

Cathy stretched out the pants in her fingers.

'You'll look very pretty in these,' Cathy said, grinning at Bob. 

Bob glared back at her. He was lying on his back completely naked, and his wife had just removed his wet diaper. His unimpressive genitals were fully exposed to his stepdaughter, who was laughing at him. Bob's glare mutated into a grimace, then into tears.

Sue now glared at Cathy. 

'Cathy, please,' she said. 'He's sensitive. Those will do fine,' she added, looking at the grey track pants Cathy had put on the bed, 

'It's alright, baby,' Sue said to Bob. 

'Inclined to become emotional,' she recalled the doctor telling her. That was for sure, she thought, bending over Bob to kiss him.

Cathy left the room with a smirk, and Sue got Bob up and into the shower. Sue took off her panties and stepped into the shower with Bob.

Sue gave Bob a good soaping, especially his groin and buttocks. Bob did his best to help her by moving this way and that. Thier cooperative showering seemed to have developed naturally. Sue enjoyed seeing Bob's naked body, and Bob liked the closeness with Sue.

Sue had Bob facing her, pressed into her bare, soapy breasts while she soaped his back. She could feel his little penis tickling her crotch. Suddenly, she felt a relatively cool stream aginst her groin, and stepped back.

'Bob!' she said in surprise. 'You're peeing!'

'What?' said Bob, looking at Sue in alarm.

He looked down to see urine streaming from his little penis. He clutched at it, and looked at Sue. 

'I'm sorry!' he almost wailed.

The stream continued through Bob's fingers before finally slowing to a trickle.

'I'm sorry,' he said, now tearfully.

'Sue hugged him.

'It's OK, baby,' she said. 'You couldn't help it.'

'No,' mumbled Bob, his head buried in Sue's wet breasts.

'It's alright, baby, it's OK,' said Sue consolingly, as she rinsed off the smooth swelling of her crotch.

'Didn't mean to,' snuffled Bob.

'Shh, honey, it''s OK,' said Sue. 'Now, let's get you dressed.'

Sue led Bob from the shower. She dried him with a big, soft towel, then sat him on the bed.  She dried herself, pulled a pair of panties over her hips, put on a bra and then began to attend to Bob. 

Sue thought about Bob's lack of control as she helped him into a pair of training pants. She wondered if she shouldn't be putting him in a full diaper. No, she told herself. He doens't need that. He's an adult who has occasional accidents, that's all.    

Sorry about the short chapter. To be continued. 

'

Wife In Charge

Chapter 11

Bob sat in the back Sue's SUV and waited while Sue and Cathy finished whatever they were doign in the house and at last locked the front door. Cathy was on her cell phone as usual and Sue was carrying a plastic salad bowl and a big striped bag. 

Sue opened the back door and put the bag next to Bob. 

'This is salad, Bob, be careful it doesn't tip over,' she said, handing the bowl to him as Bob put out his nads to take it. 

'It might be safer with me,' said Cathy suddenly, leaning around from her front seat. 

'You're right,' said Sue, handing the bowl to Cathy before closing the rear door and settling herself in the driver's seat.

Bob lowered his hands slowly, biting his lip. He had wanted to help. It was bad enough having his wife dress him, and change his, well, his diapers, but he could still do things to help. Even if it was only holding a salad bowl. Bob felt the familiar warmth flooding his pants. It was almost comforting, like a friend saying 'I'm still here.' He decided to ask Sue for a change just before they arrived. Then he could get changed without everyone seeing him leave with Sue to do so.

Bob leant back in the corner of the back seat. He began to chew his thumbnail, then, since his wife nor Cathy could see him, he slipped his thumb into his mouth. It was a secret habit he had only recently developed. He wasn't sure why it felt so good. Well, her did really, he told himself. It was a bit like sucking on Sue's boob. He'd never been much of a boob man, or an anything man, really, but he had developed a strong feeling for Sue's boobs. He'd never noticed how attractive they were before. He sucked a little more on his thumb, and smiling, fell asleep.  

The black SUV pulled into the long driveway of Rhonda's small farm in the hills near the city. Sue drove to one side of the circular gravel driveway and pulled up next to several other cars.

'Shhh!' she said, grinning at Rhonda as she carefully retrieved the big bag from the back seat where Bob sleep soundly, his thumb still in his mouth.

Rhonda, who'd come out to meet them, peered into the car and smiled. She knew Bob's history only too well, and she was very glad to see that he was being treated the way she would treat him given the chance.

'He's adorable,' said Rhonda. 'Does he always sleep like that?

'Lately,' said Sue, putting her hand to Bob's puffy crotch and pressing slightly. 

'He needs a change,' Sue said. 

'Have you...' said Rhonda.

Sue cut her off. 

'Well prepared,' she said, patting the large striped bag. 

'Bobby's diaper bag,' chimed in Cathy, who had been standing nearby. 

'Catherine,' said Sue with mock severity. 

Cathy shrugged.

'Baby is as baby does,' she said.

Cathy had put on jeans for the trip to Rhonda's, but still had her leotard on, with nothing else over her generous breasts which swung in their blue restraint.

'Wake up, honey.' said Sue, shaking Bob's arm.'We're here.'    

Bob's eyes opened and he looked around. He slipped his thumb from his mouth and blinked.

'Say hi to Rhonda, Bob,' said Sue, as Bob look up towards the open door. 

'Hello, Bob,' said Rhonda, smiling at him. 

Bob felt confused. He was sure it was Rhonda's doing that he had been demoted at work, but she was the boss's wife, so he had to be nice. 

'Hi,' he said, looking away. 

'Bob!' said Sue. 'That's not a very enthusiastic hello for Auntie Rhonda, who has been nice enough to ask you here for the afternoon. Try again, please.'

Bob felt the strange rush of conflicted emotions he had often felt recently. 

'Auntie' Rhonda was only a few years older than he was, but on the other hand she was definitely an adult, and didn't need, well, didn't need to wear anything special. So she was in that sense maybe an aunt, or sort of one rung higher. Bob felt acutely conscious of the thick, cooling mass of cotton, gelatin and pee between his legs as he looked at Rhonda, smiled and said 'Hi Auntie Rhonda.' He felt so odd thst he tried to hide behind Sue. 

'I'll change him first, then well come through,' sad Sue to Rhonda as the older woman and Cathy walked towards the front door with the salad bowl.

Bob did as he was told, and waited by the car while Sue gathered things together and joined him. She took his hand with her free hand.

'Where are we going?' asked Bob as the headed to one side of the house.

'The back bathroom,' said Sue. 'I'll change you there then you can join everyone else.'  

Bob stared at the bag. Now he understood. 

They arrived in the back garden, near a very pleasant looking pool, and walked through a door into a big bathroom.

'Is that a...' said Bob, pointing at the big bag. 

'It's just got some things in it I need for you, honey,' said Sue. 

'Cathy said "My diaper bag,"' Bob said, looking at Sue.

'Well,' said Sue, 'I suppose it is. I can't carry everything loose. No one will know,' she added, when it occurred to her that Bob ws worried about people seeing it. 

'I know,' said Bob, 'It's just that, you know, 'My diaper bag'...'

Bob's voice trailed off unhappily.

'Oh,' said Sue, rubbing his head. 'Silly billy. You need what you need. Stop worrying.'

Bob lay doewn on the towle Sue had put oin the floor. 

'It's only temporary, isn't it?' he asked her.

'What, honey?' replied Sue.

'These, you know, diapers and everything,' said Bob, looking deeply into Sue's eyes.

Sue paused. 

'The doctor hopes so, honey,' was the best she could manage. 

To be continued

Wife in Charge

Chapter 12

'There you are honey,' said Sue, after she had helped Bob pull on his track pants. 'All done.'

Bob looked down. He was developing a slight pot belly, and he lea ned forward a little and looked at his crotch. He'd never been one of the jocks among his friends, and had never sported a big 'package' but with his padded pants and the stretchy tracksuit material, all he could see was a smooth expanse of grey fabric disappearing between his thighs.  

Sue caught his worried look. 

'You look fine, honey,' she said. 'No one's going to be staring at your tummy,' she assured Bob. 

Bob relied on Sue so much now,  and her OK was all the assurance he needed. He felt much better, and Sue was right. No one would be staring at him.

'Come and say hello to everyone,' said Sue.

She guided Bob towards the door and gave him an affectionate pat on his padded rear. 

It was bright outside, and Bob blinked in the sunlight.

'Here's Bobby!' said Cathy as he emerged. 

Bob saw a group of women standing in the garden. Rhonda and Sue's friend Jane turned as Bob stood nervously near Sue. Instinctively he tried to slide behind her. 

'Hello Bobby,' said Rhonda with a broad smile.

'Hi,' said Bob.

'You've met my friend Jane, honey,' said Sue. 'Say hello.'

'Hi Jane,' Bob said quietly.

'Don't be shy,' Jane said brightly. 'It's good to see you again. How are you?'

'Good,' said Bob.

Jane grinned back at him. Bob felt uncomfortable being the centre of attention, and felt himself peeing a little. He was glad he had his special pants on.

The women had returned to their discussion, and were wandering towards a timber garden table where  they sat down. 

'You can sit here, honey,' said Sue, indicating a vacant timber garden chair. 

Bob sat down, glad again of the soft padding between him and the hard timber slats of the chair. He looked at the women. Even seated they were tall ladies. 

The women talked about their jobs and clothes.  

Jane was intrigued by the quiet, lightly built man in their midst. She had had a long chat on the phone with Sue, and was aware of Bob's 'issues'. She felt sorry for him, but also felt a kind of concern for him. He reminded her of her little brother. She tried to include him in the conversation. 

'And what do you do, Bobby?' she asked. 'Rhonda said you are very helpful in the office.'

Bob blushed.

'Oh, you know, I just do stuff,' you know,' he said.

Rhonda laughed. 

'He's very helpful. You keep the photocopiers full of paper, don't you honey, and you make sure the kitchen's tidy every night,' she said. 'Bobby took over from Belle, our work experience student. And he runs errands, don't you?' she added, patting Bob's knee. 'He's the best office girl we've had.'

Bob blushed visibly, and felt himself peeing again.  

As ever, Sue came to the rescue.

'That doesn't mean you're a girl, boney, she just means you're very good at your job,' said Sue, leaning over and kissing his forehead. 

Jane smiled at the affectionate little display.

'Although with that beautiful hair, he's well on the way,' said Rhonda. 'Are you growing it out, honey?' she added. 

Rhonda never failed to make Bob feel conspicuous. With all his problems, he had not had a haircut for a while, and he did have beautiful strawberry blonde hair. Women sometimes told him his lovely hair was wasted on a boy.  

Bob was relieved when the conversation was interrupted by a shout from inside the house.

Jane stood up.

'I left them playing with Lego,' she said. 'I hope they're not arguing.'

Sue looked at Bob, who looked uncomfortable. He looked as though he was about to cry. She had an idea. 

'Bob, you used to have Lego, didn't you?' she said, thinking of how proud Bob had been showing her his old photos of him and his sister playing with Lego. 'Why don't you go inside and show the others what you can make with it. We're just having boring ladies' talk here.'  

Bob was glad of any chance to get away from Rhonda. It was bad enough at work with her calling him 'Bobby sweetie' whenever she wanted some small job done. Calling him a girl was too much. 

'OK,' he said, standing up and heading off in the direction of the young voices. 

Bob pulled his track pants up as he walked. He must have wet a bit more than he realised, and his underpants were sagging into the back of his track pants. 

'I'll change him again later,' said Sue as the women watched Bob depart. 

Both the other women were good friends, and understood Bob's problems. 

'Is he OK at work?' asked Jane.

'So far, yes,' said Sue. 'He's only just started wetting during the day. He tries not to, but he has accidents. I've put him in training pants, but I think he might need proper pullups. We'll see.'

Jane found the situation fascinating. Exciting even. She squirmed a little in her chair.

'So you change him?' she asked Sue, trying not to sound too interested. 

'I don't trust him with the tapes,' Sue replied matter of factly. 'It's a lot easier if I do it.' 

'Tapes?' asked Jane. 'I thought...'

'He's just started wearing a diaper at night,' said Sue. 'Otherwise he sleeps by himself.'

'Poor thing,' said Jane with feeling. 

To be continued.    

• Like 1

This is a great story. I'm enjoying it ... the thumb in his mouth ... suckling on her nipple.

Sue wishing she was lactating again.

I know there is something going on and in a way I don't want to hear it but this story

has caught my imagination. Hoping it will go where I would like it. :P

And if you are going to criticize my post like someone did before ... don't! What I enjoy you may not.

Non of my stories I wrote on this site were forced if that's your thing fine. That's why I stopped

posting my stories.

Sally, you are doing a great job with this story. I am not going to criticize yuor story in any way at this time.

I do suffer from a mental illness and can empathize with Bob and "hate" Rhonda for her condescending attitude toward him, but that is only my feelings and not aimed at the author. I look forward to reading more very soon.

Wife in Charge

Chapter 13

Jane continued to watch Bob for a second then stood up.

'I'd better introduce him to the others,' she said, getting up from her seat.

Jane felt an odd little buzz as she said 'the others'. She had said it without thought, but it occurred to her that it seemed quite normal to consider Bob as one of the youngsters rather than one of the adults. Maybe it was his shyness, she thought. She caught up with Bob, and could see quite clearly as he hitched up his pants again that he would need a change soon. Bob looked around and up at Jane as she caught up to him. 

'You OK, Bobby?' she asked.

Using the diminutive name just seemed natural. Bob looked a little apprehensive.

'You've met Anna and Jo before, haven't you, honey?' she asked.

Bob nodded. Jane took his hand. That seemed natural too. They walked into the big sunroom, where Anna and Jo sat on a large rug with a big box of Lego beside them.

'Girls,' said Jane to her daughters, 'You remember Bobby. Bobby can make lots of things with Lego.'  

The girls looked up at Bob, whose attention was on the box of Lego. He was impressed by the amount and variety of pieces in the box and on the floor between the girls. It made the little collection he'd had look very minor.

'Hi,' said Bob as he sat on the rug opposite the pair.

Bob had always been quite flexible physically, and had no trouble sitting cross legged. Anna looked with interest at Bob's smooth grey crotch now facing her. Maybe not all boys had that lumpy thing there, she thought. Maybe he wasn't quite a boy, or he hadn't grown a lump yet, she thought. 

'I'm making my house,' she said proudly, indicating the square building she had made. 'This is my room,' she added, pointing to a space between the Lego walls. 'This is me and this is Bunty,' she said, pointing to a little Lego girl and what seemed to be a Lego dog. 

Bob giggled and Anna smiled.

'This is a tree,' the younger girl said as she added more green blocks to a clumsy looking construction which then collapsed. 

'No, like this,' said Bob, leaning over to help rebuild the structure. 

He felt himself wet a little, but sitting down it didn't matter much. 

'Thank you,' said Jo, impressed with Bob's ability. 

'What can you make?' asked Anna. 

'Erm,' replied Bob, looking at the blocks in the box. 'A ship, or a plane,' he said, considering what he could do.

'Wow,' said Anna. 'Go on, a plane.'

'OK,' said Bob happily, and began to look for suitable wings in the box. 

Jane smiled at the trio and left them to it. She returned to the patio.

'All good?' enquired Sue. 

'Yep,' said Jane. 'They're all quite happy.'

The three women heard laughter coming from the sunroom. 

'He's a lot better without stress,' said Sue.

'Adult stress,' said Rhonda.

'Well he's still an adult, Rhonda,' Sue told her seriously.

'Sort of,' replied Rhonda. 'He's wet himself.'

'That's just his condition,' Sue said defensively.

'He's happy with them,' said Jane. 'That's the main thing, isn't it?'

'Yes,' said Sue. 'Who's for a refill?' she asked, emptying her glass.

'Me,' said Jane, doing the same, and offering Sue her glass. 

'I'm fine,' said Rhonda. 

'OK,' said Sue, standing. 'Same again?' she said to Jane.

Jane nodded as Sue turned and made her way to the kitchen. Sue passed the Lego modellers on the way. They were happily chatting away as they worked. 

Sue smiled at Bob who was engrossed in making his aeroplane. She was glad he was enjoying himself.

'You three OK?' she asked as she walked past them.

'Yes!' came the cheerful chorus.

Jane was right, Sue thought. It was the main thing that Bob was happy. She continued on to the kitchen where she poured the drinks then returned to the patio.

The women were discussing shoes when there was a shout from the sunroom. It was Anna's voice, and the women heard Bob raise his voice in reply. Then came Anna's angry voice again. 

'I'll go,' said Sue. 

She found Anna and Bob both with their hands on a large piece of Lego. 

'I want it! I got it first!' Anna was saying crossly. 

"I need it!' Bob replied.

Jo looked up at Sue approaching.

'Here comes your mom!' she said as Bob tugged at the item Anna was gripping.

'What's going on?' Sue asked, looking down at the three.

'I got it!' said Anna. 'It's the roof!' she added, gripping the piece harder and tugging it.

'I need it for the other wing!' replied Bob, finding Anna's grip surprisingly strong. 

Sue looked at them for a moment. 

'Who got it first?' she asked.

'I did,' said Anna. 'It's mine!'

'She did,' added Jo in support of her sister. 

'I need it,' said Bob grumpily. 'She can use something else.'

'Let go, Bob,' ordered Sue.

'No!' said Bob, tugging the piece from Anna's grasp.

'Give it to me,' said Sue, holding out her hand.

'No,' said Bob, clutching the piece close. 'It's the wing.'

'Bob,' said Sue angrily. 'Stand up please, and give me that.'

Bob looked up at his wife. She towered above him. He looked at the tight blue denim that curved around her long legs and over her loins, and at her wide, fashionable belt and the full breasts above her folded arms, then at her grim face. She was maturity and authority personified. Bob knew he was in the wrong, and felt his emotions welling up. He couldn't help peeing again, but that was the least of his worries. He got to his feet and offered Sue the disputed piece of Lego.

Jane had arrived to see what the trouble was. 

Bob was clearly on the verge of tears.

'Thank you Bob,' said Sue firmly, taking the piece from her husband.

She knew the best way to handle this.

'Apologise to Anna, please Bob,' she told him.

Bob looked at Anna, who looked vindicated as Sue handed her the Lego.

'Sorry, Anna,' Bob mumbled as tears ran down his cheeks. 

'Good,' said Sue. 'Bob, you can go and stand over there until you learn how to play nicely,' she added, pointing ot the corner of the sunroom.

Sue surprised herself saying that.

'Not fair,' said Bob tearfully as he stamped off.

Sue watched him walk to the corner of the room. The wet condition of his sagging training pants was obvious, and she decided she would change him once he'd done his penance.

'Turn round to the wall, please,'  said Sue as he reached the corner. 

'Bobby got caught,' Jo chimed in. 

'Shush please, Jo,' said Jane. 'Sue, you did the right thing.' 

Bob stood silently in the corner as Anna got to work with her roof. Sue and Jane left to rejoin Rhonda.

'Well done,' said Rhonda as the other two sat down again.

She had been watching the proceedings from the patio. 

'Where were we?'  she asked as the others resumed their places.

Bob stared into the wall. He felt hard done by, and humiliated. He had needed the piece more than Anna with her stupid house. He peed into his pants but didn't care.

'Kids!' thought Rhonda, recalling bringing up her own children. Bobby really was a child, she decided. She wondered if she could have him back at work after this display. 

Bob felt his warm pee overload his training pants and course down inside his thighs. It really wasn't fair.

To be continued. 

Wife in Charge

Chapter 14

Twenty long minutes passed while Bob stared into the corner feeling sorry for himself. 

Jane felt sorry for him too, as she went to the kitchen to get the girls some biscuits. Jane had three of Sue's excellent long cocktails on board, and again felt a slightly tipsy buzz as she looked at Bob in the corner. A grown man sniffling in the corner because he didn't play nicely with the others, she thought with a grin. And wearing training pants, Sue had said. How cute.

'Here you are girls,' she said. 'Only two each because lunch will be soon.'

The girls took their biscuits. 

'Does Bobby get any?' Jo asked.

'No, Jo,' replied Jane. 'He's in the naughty corner.'

Jo looked sad for a moment, then returned to the Legos as Jane went back to the patio. 

'How's Bob getting on?' Sue asked as she sat down again. 

'He'll survive,' said Rhonda with a snort. 

'I felt bad about doing it, but I thought it was better to set a good example for the others,' Sue said, peering across the table trying to see Bob at the far side of the sunroom. 

'You did the right thing,' said Jane. 'When Anna gets a bit bossy, I make her sit out for a while.'

'I wish we had a naughty corner at work,' said Rhonda. 'And not just for little Bobby.'

As Anna munched her last biscuit, Jo got up and went to Bob.

'I'm sorry you're in the corner,' she said. 'Do you want my biscuit?'

Bob turned and looked at Jo as if she were a little angel. He'd been feeling horrible, not because Anna had won over the Lego but because he had been treated like a child. The way things were he couldn't object, and it made it worse that he was so wet, but Jo's simple, kind act changed all that. 

'Thanks,' he said, taking the biscuit from Jo's small hand. 

Jo smiled at him, then glanced down at his pants.

'You wet your pants,' she said, without any surprise. 

'Just a bit,' said Bob. 'Accident.'

'Have you got a diaper on?' asked Jo with professional interest, noting Bob's dry backside compared with the dark wetness below.

He was big for a diaper, she thought, but Anna was big and still wet at night sometimes, and Jo still wore pullups on long car trips. 

'Mm,' said Bob.

There wasn't anything else he could say.

'I'll get your mommy,' Jo said brightly. 'She can change you.'

Jo scampered off to the women outside, and Bob started crying again. He couldn't help it. On the way to Rhonda's, he had been thinking that it was his chance to show that he was a fully fledged adult, a former territory manager, and that Rhonda was mean and stupid to make him the office gopher, that he was being treated very badly. But now here he was. He'd been fighting with Anna and had been disciplined like a child by his own wife. The worst thing was, it all seemed to fit. He couldn't even play nicely, and he was wearing what was basically a diaper, and he was very wet. He regretted letting it happen, then felt himself peeing yet again. He couldn't stop peeing or crying. He tried putting his legs together, and felt nothing but cold, wet fabric.

Jo had reached the table outside and announced to the women that Bobby had wet his pants and was crying. 

Rhonda rolled her eyes, Jane felt another pleasant spasm, and Sue thanked Jo for telling her and stood up. 

'He'll need some dry pants,' said Jane.

'It's OK,' said Sue. 'I've got some in his diaper bag.'

Jane's eyes widened and Rhonda snorted.

'With his binky,' she said. 

Sue glanced at her, and left the patio.

'Well, I feel sorry for him,' Jane said. 'He's a grown man.'

'He only looks a bit like one,' said Rhonda. 'Jo's right. He needs his mommy.'

Jane watched Sue come out of the bathroom she and Bob had been in earlier, carrying Bob's diaper bag towards the sunroom.

'She needs a babysitter,' Rhonda observed.

Jane looked at Rhonda. 

'Well, you employ him,' said Jane, feeling for poor Bob.

'I do at the moment,' said Rhonda. 'He's on the books as 'office junior'. He's replaced our work experience girl.'

'From what Sue has told me, he can't help the way he is,' said Jane shortly. 'He's even on some sort of medication.' 

'Formula, you mean,' said Rhonda. 'He needs it.'

'I think you're mean,' said Jane. 'I think he's sweet.'

'You don't have to change his diapers,' said Rhonda. 

'I would if I had to,' said Jane. 'I mean, you know, I wouldn't want to, but if...'

'Be my guest,' said Rhonda. 'I'm not big on toddlers.'

Jane, annoyed at Rhonda's attitude, got up with her empty glass.

'Maybe you're the maternal type,' said Rhonda. 'I'm not.'

'I can see that,' replied Jane and walked into the house.

She saw that the girls were still involved in their play, and walked across to Sue, who was sitting on the floor holding Bob. Jane wasn't sure whether she should interrupt them or not. 

'Hi Jane,' said Sue. 'He's OK,' she added, seeing Jane's look of concern towards Bob, who was snuggled up against Sue's chest.

'Hi,' said Jane. 'Do you need any help?'

Jane squatted next to the pair. She could see not only that Bob had been crying, but that his legs were soaked.

'You OK?' she asked him kindly.

'Yup,' said Bob. 

He looked up at her.

'Thank you,' he said.

Jane smiled and got to her feet. 

'I'll put the heater on in the back bathroom,' she said. 

'Thanks, Jane,' said Sue, and gathering up the big bag, took Bob's hand and followed Jane to the bathroom.

To be continued.

Wife in Charge

Chapter 15

Jane stood by the door as Sue and Bob entered the bathroom. 

She wasn't sure why she found the situation so intriguing - whether it was the idea of Bob being treated like a child, which was exactly how Sue was treating him at present,  or that he was in a diaper, effectively, or that he had wet, or maybe it was simply that he was about to be half stripped by Sue.

Jane's husband had left her with two infants, and he was glad to see him go. But she'd had her hands full with bringing up the girls, and had to admit to herself that she hadn't seen a naked man for longer than she cared to think. She was still very interested, and sometimes worried about the time she spent masturbating in various ways. She thought of al l sorts of desirable situations when she was pleasuring herself, but she had never thought of a man in a diaper. Until now, she thought with a guilty twinge as she imagined Bob's hairy equipment bundled up inside a padded diaper. A wet padded diaper, she thought, and gave her thigh muscles an extra squeeze. She'd have a nice long soapy bath tonight, she decided. 

Sue had laid a towel on the floor, and glanced up at Jane.

'I'll leave you to it,' said Jane quickly, and turned to leave.

'Actually, Jane,' said Sue, and Jane felt a flash of anticipation, 'Could you ask Rhon if she has some talc I can use? Any sort,' she added, peering into the big bag. 

She looked up at Jane.

'I knew I'd forgotten something,' she said.

'Sure,' said Jane, hoping that at least she might get a quick look at a half naked Bob on her return.

Jane left to find Rhonda. 

'Sue, I'm really sorry,' said Bob as soon as Jane had left. 

'Bob, it's OK,' Sue assured him. 'You can't help it. It's...'

'No, I mean about the Lego and everything. It was stupid of me. They're just kids and I'm...' Bob stopped and swallowed. 

He had just felt the rush of air on his genitals as he lay with his back arched on the towel as Sue tugged his soaked training pants down, and was hard to finish the sentence he had inn mind.

'I'm an adult,' he continued, looking imploringly at Sue, who smiled back. 

She did love him, she thought.

'Aren't I Sue, I mean I am an adult, and adult with a problem, aren't I Sue?' he said, still looking concerned.

Sue had an odd urge to blow a raspberry on his bare tummy, but resisted it. Bob looked serious.

Sue looked down at Bob'e little penis and the wispy blond hair around his small balls. The doctor had said Bob's meds might take the edge of his performance for a while. That was certainly true, she thought. She gave the little thing a gentle dab with the baby wipe she was holding. She hadn't seen it anything but soft and sweet as it was now for a long time, but Bob was making up for it with his suckling. That's very underrated, Sue thought dreamily. 

"Aren't I Sue?' Bob persisted. 

'You're everything I want, Bob,' she said, leaning down and kissing him. 'And very grown up, too,' she added with a laugh.

'Grown up,' repeated Bob quietly, and closed his eyes.

Jane returned with the talc. She stopped at the door. 

'Come in, Jane,'  said Sue. 'Honey, you do't mind if Jane's here, do you?'

Bob opened his eyes and looked at Jane. He'd seen her kind eyes earlier, when he was in the sunroom. He liked her.

'Nup,' he said, and closed his eyes again.

Sue finished wiping Bob's groin and reached up for the talc.

Jane stood behind Sue, and watched as she worked. She couldn't take her eyes off Bob's naked loins. She wasn't qjuite sure what to expect, but she didn't expect to see such, well, young-looking genitals on Bob. Then again, she thought, he wasn't a very big guy to start with, and his hair was very fine and blonde. He wasn't really very hairy anywhere she could see. 

Interruption!  : (

To be cotinued.     

• Like 1

Wife in Charge

Chapter 16

'You OK, honey?' asked Sue as she finished wiping Bob's genitals. 

'Yup,' replied Bob. 

There was no point him saying much else. Everyone knew he'd wet his pants, and wet them badly. 

Sue rummaged around in Bobs diaper bag. She thought for a moment, then pulled out the spare pair of nighttime diapers she'd packed for Bob. 

Bob heard the rustling and tried to sit up. 

'No!' he said. 'Not those!'

'Bob,' explained Sue, 'I only have one more pair of pants for you to wear over your diaper. If you wet again in training pants, you'll leak and have no pants at all to wear. Do you want to run around in just your diaper, do you? A pair of Rhonda's pants will be way to big for you, honey, and the other children haven't bought any spare clothing. Anyway, it won't be too long before you'd be in your nighttime diaper anyway, honey, so, legs in please!'

Sue was right, thought Bob, but it still wasn't fair. He'd be the only one in diapers. The unbidden tears welled up again. 

Sie looked at his unhappy face. 

'Oh, poor baby,' she said consolingly as she taped the bulky garment around Bob's hips and pulled up his spare track pants, adding a bright t-shirt.

Bob caught sight of his bow legged,  toddlerish reflection. He stared at it for a moment, then felt himself peeing. 

'Not fair!' He wailed. 

'Sue!' called Rhonda. 'Could I borrow you for a second?'

'I'll take him,' said Jane on an impulse, stepping forward and putting her arm around Bob, who responded by buying his face in her breasts and sobbing. 

'What's up, little man?' she asked him quietly. 

'D...d...diaper' Bob managed, haltingly. 'Daytime diaper!'   

'Hey!' replied Jane. 'That's not so bad. I'll tell you a secret - Jo was in a diaper just like yours until, well, not so long ago, and she still wears pull-ups just like yours on long trips. And do you want to know another secret? Anna still wets her bed sometimes. So you're not the only one, baby. Did you know that even grown ups sometimes have little accidents?'

Bob stopped his sobbing. He looked up at Jane with bleary eyes. 

'Really?' asked Bob. 

The 'Yes, really,' replied Jane. 

She was loving this, although she wasn't fully sure why. Bob really was like a big toddler. 

'Can I see?' asked Bob innocently. 

'See what, honey?' said Jane. 

'Wet,' said Bob. 'Accident.'

Jane laughed. She tugged Bob's blonde hair into a short ponytail and secured it behind his head with a rubber band from the supply she kept on her wrist for Anna and Jo. 

'You're funny,' she told him. 'Sometimes grown ups have little accidents. Not all the time.'

'Can I see?' persisted Bob.

Jane regretted starting this. She glanced around. It was just her and Bob. Jane had a sundress over her full cotton briefs. Quickly she lifted the front of her dress, revealing a smooth triangular bulge of soft, white cotton. 

'All dry,' said Bob, inspecting the material. 

Jane flipped her dress back over her thighs. How odd, she thought. Bob's interest didn't seem sexual at all, or even sensual. 

'Do you want to find the others, Bob?' she asked him, but he had already turned and she watched his thickly diapered waddling off in the direction of the sunroom. 

'Hi Bobby!' she heard Jo squeal. 

Jane smiled. She could feel that she was a bit wet. 

To be continued.

Wife in Charge

Chapter 17

Bob walked past the patio as quickly as he could. He wanted nothing to do with Rhonda, who was at the big wooden table alone, nursing a long drink. 

'I see she's got you in a proper diaper,' said Rhonda as Bob tried to hurry past. He didn't answer her. 

'Your hair looks nice in a ponytail, sweetie,' said Rhonda, more loudly. 'Aren't you going to say hello to Rhonda?' she added. 'I am your boss, you know.'

'I dunno,' said Bob, glancing quickly at Rhonda. 

'What don't you know, baby?' asked Rhonda. 

Bob could feel confusion and anger rising in him. He knew he was about to cry, and he was peeing again. 

'Nothing,' he said in desperation and moved as fast as he could into the sanctuary of the sunroom. 

'Friends!' he thought, looking with relief at Jo's wide grin and Anna's pleasant face. 

'You were ages!' said Jo as Bob sat down. 

'He was getting his diaper changed,' said Anna in explanation. 

'I don't really need it,' said Bob quietly. 

Bob had dcided he would end this whole embarrassing business. He was just with Anna and Jo temporarily, because he wasn't interested in the women's stuff the, his wife and her friends were going on about. So he was babysitting really. The diaper wasn't really part of it. It was just in case because he'd been sick. Everyone knew that. Bob knew he was still a bit on edge. He cried easily, he knew that. But knowing it was going to happen was great, he told himself. He could use that. He was an adult, a man and a husband, and he would rebalance things properly quick smart. 

Bob looked up from his serious thoughts to see Sue looking in through the open patio doors. 

'I hope you can play nicely this time, honeybunch'' she said. 

Honeybunch, thought Bob. Play nicely. I'm babysitting these kids, he thought to himself. 

'You're in the wrong place, Bobby,' said Anna. 'Sit over here.'

Bob looked up at the doors. Sue was still standing there, smiling at him. He did as Anna told him, not because she was in charge, but because Sue was watching and his plan didn't involve more 'corner time'. 

'Good boy,' said Sue, and left. 

'We should make ships,' Bob announced to Anna and Jo. 

He'd found an ideal funnel and was looking around for portholes. 

'No,' said Anna firmly. 'We're making a palace. You can help Jo with the animals.'

Bob gave in for the time being. Anna was like most women. Even young she was pushy and expected to be obeyed. Bob tried to think of how he could resist a bit, but he felt himself pee again and had to concentrate to stop that

'Are you going pee pee?' asked Jo with her usual big grin.

'No,' said Bob shortly. He had to move and his diaper crinkled loudly as if to shout that he'd just peed. 

'Your mommy can change you after lunch,' said Anna. 'Here's a zebra.'

Bob began to worry that his plan might not work. Surely it was obvious that he was a grown up. 

'I'll keep an eye on him.' Jane's voice said.

Bob looked up. That could only mean him. What was going on! he wondered. Then he heard Sue say 'Tomorrow'. 

Bob peered up and through the big windows. He saw Sue walking towards her car. Then she got in and it started. 

Bob felt a wave of genuine panic. Was she leaving him here until tomorrow? She didn't say she was leaving. She hadn't come and got him or told him anything. 

Bob began to breathe heavily. He could feel tears streaming down his face but he didn't care. He forgot about his clever plan to be grown up again. She had left him without saying anything. What if, what if...Bob's head filled with a terrible dread. He began to pee, but he had more important things to worry about. 

The two girls were staring at their large playmate. 

Bob was crying lustily. He could hear himself but he couldn't help it. He felt utterly abandoned. Then, as he was peeing, he felt something else happening in his diaper. He knew what it was, but it wasn't his fault. It was hers for leaving him. He stood still for a minute as his diaper filled with a mushy bowel movement. 

Jane was coming through the doors towards him with her arms outstretched. She wasn't Sue, but she was still soft and caring. Bob waddled forwards and collapsed into her arms. 

'Hey, hey,' Jane said. 'It's ok baby.'

'She's gone!' Bob gasped through his tears. 

Jane laughed. 

'No she hasn't, honey. She's just getting some things for lunch. She'll be back in 20 minutes'' said Jane. 'You're so sweet, Bobby.'

Jane put her hand on Bob's rump and felt the soft lump there. Poor Bobby, she thought. He really is, well, very young, she thought. She couldn't leave him like this, not even for 20 minutes. 

'Bobby,' she said, looking into Bob's eyes. 'You need some help, baby, so I'm going to help you. Mommy told me to look after you.'

Jane didn't mean to say mommy, but Bob didn't seem to mind. Jane wondered if that's how he thought of her anyway. 

Jane took Bob's hand and he waddled after her to the outside bathroom. 

Bob knew he'd blown his pan to be treated like an adult again, but at least he was being looked after, he thought. He looked up at Jane, and was genuinely pleased when she smiled back and planted a kiss on his cheek. It made the warm mass sagging in his sodden diaper more acceptable. He even giggled, which made Jane laugh and kiss him again. 

To be continued.

• Like 1

Thank you, Sally, for each and every contribution and chapter. I look forward to reading more.  I love your writing style and compassion most of the women in his life have to his "so-called accidents". What would they think if he started soiling his nappy/diaper? Is that coming?