LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ok SallyKAT you had me fooled. Thought this was a happy story but as usual got fooled by your writing.

His wife regress a man to a baby ... two years later his a she and now he excuse me she is sucking on his wifes

boyfriends dick. WOW didn't see that coming. Too bad I'm such a romantic.

For those of you who like these stories read on and enjoy.

Hmm. I'm not too happy about the way things went, either I got sort of carried away after dinner one night. It seemed like a good edea at the time, as they say. It's not my usual style of story so now I'm outside my comfort zone and a bit stuck. I'll give it some thought.  

Speaking of comfort zone, bigbaby, the reason I don't wear diapers out to parties is that I'd be unlikely to find a DL if I happened to get lucky. Not that easy to explain to most guys, I don 't think. 

Sally, if you are unhappy with the previous chapter, yank it, and try again.  But in any event, there are lessons to be learned here if you are open to them.  First, the last chapter in any given story should be, at the latest, the second to be written.  If you know where you are going, you are less likely to get lost along the way.  Secondly, use character development early on to avoid being driven down a path that you don't want to follow.  The author of The Shrink, another story currently under way,  took pains early on to evade the trap into which you fell by consciously giving the protagonist reasons for avoiding sexual intimacy.  To put this more bluntly, the more depth that you give to the characters granted narrative POV, the more wriggle room you acquire.  I cannot emphasize too strongly that fleshing out your characters is tactically the best way to avoid having the narrative driven by its own internal logic, which is what seems to have happened here.  You can do this with a biographical dump at the beginning of a work, through a combination of flashbacks and reveals, or a combination of the two approaches.  And thirdly, never lose sight of the implied contract between novelist and reader: any character granted a narrative point of view must have sufficient background to make his/her thinking, voice, and actions plausible to the reader.  You have not told us why Jane feels and acts the way that she does, and introducing Mark at this late stage of the story without warning is equivalent to a mystery writer only introducing the murderer in the penultimate chapter.  You are undoubtedly aware that this is a huge no-no.

These are basic rules of the authorial road, so to speak.  The next time you read a novel, see if you can detect them.           

On 2/1/2018 at 3:24 PM, babycheryl said:

Super next chapters please

The story is very good somewhat like my journey.I started wetting bed,pants the dr. found out that I was a diabetic and little could be done the accidents got worse so my wife strongly urged me back into diapers and mattress cove.r I know it was for my own good my wife is a lot younger its still hard to be the alfo male in diapers there is no ab stuff.

• Like 1

Wow Sally this is some story. I agree with your assessment that things got a little bit strange at the end. Uncle Mark entering the picture is fine, but having sex with all of them may have been a little over the top for me. Don’t get me wrong, I actually thought reading about them having fun was hot. I just didn’t think it fit what the story was about to that point. At any rate I am really looking forward to reading more. I would love to give it a like, but I used them earlier. Hopefully with the next chapter. 

• 3 months later...

Thanks for all the constructive comments, especially from babypants. I think I might 'yank it and start again'. 

I understand that some readers like where the story went and could go, but I'm not really happy writing that stuff. 

Im working on a contract at present, and I'll return to this when I have a break. 

Lots of love, and thanks again for reading - Sal.

On 17 February 2018 at 4:49 AM, Eagle0769 said:

Ok SallyKAT you had me fooled. Thought this was a happy story but as usual got fooled by your writing.

His wife regress a man to a baby ... two years later his a she and now he excuse me she is sucking on his wifes

boyfriends dick. WOW didn't see that coming. Too bad I'm such a romantic.

For those of you who like these stories read on and enjoy.

I cried with laughter at Eagle's comment. That is the power of the pen!!!