LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"He stood still for a minute as his pants filled with a mushy bowel movement."

I would guess this from the last update would qualify as a "soiled nappy" as that is what he was wearing I believe?

In any case, poor little guy is missing his mommy it seems.  Wonder if wife will require him now to speak to her only as his mommy from now on??

• Like 1

Wife In Charge

Chapter 18

Bob calmed down somewhat once he realised that Jane could be relied on to take care of him. He knew he didn't really need someone to look after him, but just at the moment he felt it was justified. He thought about it. He'd seen his wife leave, and he'd panicked. Yes, he decided, that was normal. She hadn't said she was going, and he was entitled to know if she was going to leave,. His panic was perfectly rational, he decided. And people had accidents when they were in situations like that, so that was normal too. He was wearing a diaper because he was a bit more likely than most people to have those sorts of accidents at the moment. 

Bob looked up at Jane's smiling face. He felt safe. It was a wonderful feeling. He felt a sudden rush of affection for Jane. 

Jane laughed. 

'What was that, Bob?' she asked him as she tugged his pants over his bulging diaper. 'I don't speak babble.'

Bob blushed. He'd heard a noise, but didn't realise it was him. 

'Sorry,' he said. 

'What for, baby?' asked Jane. 'You can't help it. Now, bottom up!'

Bob raised his backside and Jane slid the heavy, soiled diaper from under him. 

The reality of his position hit Bob again. He looked up at Jane. 

'Grown up,' he said, fighting the feeling that he was losing his battle to appear like an adult, an equal to Jane and of course to Sue. 

'Sorry,' he said again, not wanting to spell out why he was sorry for. 

Actually saying that he had messed his diaper would destroy the impression of maturity he was trying hard to maintain. 

Jane laughed again, and bent over to kiss Bob. He stared at her big, soft looking breast a few inches from his mouth. 

'A messy dipey isn't the end of the world, baby,' she said with her attractive laugh. 

Bob felt his control slipping. The words dipey and baby rang in his head. He was an adult, and Jane was changing his messy dipey. She called him baby. And it was real, and happening. He had messed his diaper, and she was changing him. He began to cry again, still staring at Jane"S breast. 

'Hey,' said Jane kindly. 

She couldn't miss Bob's intense focus on her chest, and putting aside the messy diaper fir a moment, drew Bob's head to her breast. She was surprised when his lips closed around her nipple, despite her wearing a bra and a knitted sweater. She took a breath, and slowly moved Bob's head away. 

'You need your mummy, don't you baby,' she said softly. 

Tearfuly, Bob nodded. The pretence was over, with Jane anyway. He wasn't a grownup at all. She knew that, and so did he. 

'Hey!' said Jane again, more sharply this time. 

Bob was peeing, his little penis splashing urine over Jane's summer dress. 

Jane swivelled out of the way, and quickly fished around in Bob's diaper bag for another diaper. She pulled one out, then found a pair of plastic pants. Then she felt something else, and with wide eyes, took a large pacifier from the bag. 

'Is this yours?' she asked, then realised what a silly question that was. 

Bob seemed frozen. He'd put his hand over his penis when Jane had reacted to his peeing, and now he stared at the pacifier, then looked at Jane. Jane saw a mix of shame and desire on Bob's face. She was oddly amused at Bob's interest in her breasts, but this was different. She wondered about Bob and Sue. Obviously she had bought the oversized paci for Bob. 

'Does mummy give you this, baby?' she asked. 

Bob looked down. The tears ran across his cheeks and he spoke though his sobs. 

'Yes'' he said. 

Jane said nothing, but held the paci out towards Bob, who leaned forward and closed his mouth around the bulb. 

Jane hugged him, and the two sat for a moment, both enjoying the calm and closeness. 

'OK, honey,' said Jane after a moment. 'We've got to get you in a nice new diaper.'

bob sucked quietly on his pacifier while Jane diapered him. 

Bob felt that in his present anxious state, It was ok to have his paci. That didn't really make him less adult. 

Jane smiled at the teddy bear pattern on Bob's plastic pants. She understood now what Sue meant when she said he was quite young in some ways, Jane felt the pleasant thrill run through her again. Bob seemed quite oblivious with his paci, and Jane watched his gaze as she put her hand beneath her skirt. Bob didn't register a flicker of interest. Jane put one finger to the crotch of her panties and stroked her clitoris. Still no reaction from Bob - just a bland, happy gaze. 

'Hi!' Sue called from the back door. 

She'd returned. Jane smoother her dress and stood up. She thought about putting Bob's pack back in the diaper bag, but decided it was his call, if he could make it. 

Bob put out a hand as Jane helped him stand. 

'Come on, honey' she said, leading Bob into the kitchen. 

She resisted the urge to say 'Mommy's back!'

Sue smiled at Jane, then stared at the paci in Bob's mouth. 

To ge continued.

• Like 1

Wife In Charge

Chapter 19

Sue looked from her husband sucking his paci to Jane. 

'He was crying,' said Jane, wondering if she'd done the wrong thing. 'When I was changing him,' she addded. 

'Oh, Jane, its fine, and thank you, but he could have waited until I got back, really. You didn't have to...'

'I did,' said Jane. 'He wasn't just wet. He made a mess when he thought you were leaving him'.

Sue stared at Bob. She didn't know whether to be complimented or shocked.

'Bob!' she said. 'You naughty, naughty...'

Jane stepped in. 

'It's OK, Sue. He couldn't help it. He was quite sweet, and a messy diaper isn't the end of the world. Is it Bobby?' Jane added, giving Bob's well padded bottom apart. 

'Pway Wego?' said Bob hopefully around his paci. 

Jane looked at him with interest. 

'Off you go then, baby,' said Sue, giving him a small pat on the rump to propel him towards the living room. 'And remember to play nice, sweetie.'

Bob didn't answer but waddled off happily. 

'I don't think he took in a word of what we were saying,' she said to Sue. 'Does he sort of zone out?'

Sue smiled. 

'I don't know,' she said. 'He kind of gets wrapped up in his own world.' 

Jane looked at her friend. 

'Sue, this is a lot more than physical, isn't it? I mean, you said to me on the phone that he has these issues, and that he deals with them by trying to ignore them, but Sue, really, apart from his size, hes, well, he's the youngest kid here. Even you said he should play with 'the others'. I said it too. He's just so, well, young. I cant help thinks Ng of him as, well, as a toddler, Jane. Littler than Jo. Honestly, I don't know if it's helping him or not. How do you treat him at home?' asked Jane. 

Sue looked a little lost. 

'I try not to think about it, Jane,' she said seriously. 'At first I tried to pretend that he just had these physical things, but he'd get me so cross, misbehaving, that I started smacking him. That sort of changed things a bit. I know he acts a little young, but he's still Bob my husband with some problems. I try to think of him as that.'

'Do you, Sue? ' Jane asked, putting one hand in her friend's arm. 'You put a pack and baby plastic pants in his diaper bag, Sue. And I don't mean to pry, but I'm not sure he still has a man's drives.'

Sue looked at Jane. 

'I couldn't help noticing,' said Jane. 'I mean, he's sort of Brest focused, and he doesn't seem interested in anything below...I mean, I didn't...'

'it's ok, Jane,' said Sue. 'I know what you mean. I've been trying to ignore it, but you're right. He, erm, he suckles.'

'Really?' said Jane.'Thats it? Nothing else?'

'No,' said Sue. 'I shouldn't be telling you this,' she added unhappily. 

'Rubbish,' said Jane. 'We're friends. And I've known Bob for almost as long as you have, since he was, well, it sounds funny, but since he was a man!'

Sue was quiet. Jane wondered if she were going to cry. Maybe I went too far, Jane thought. 

'I'm sorry, Sue,' she said. 'I know you have a lot to contend with. It's just messing himself like that, then the pacifier, and just the way he acts. He's not really adult, at the moment.'

'I know,' said Sue. 'But when we go to the doctor, she says he's fine. She says things will balance out.'

'What does that mean?' asked Jane. 

'He'll get better,' said Sue. 

'I'm not a doctor,' said Jane, 'But I think he's going backwards. I think he's losing words, Sue. Listen to him when he's talking. He sort of gurgled when I was changing him.'

'He's done that with me, too,' said Sue. 

'And his, you know, male parts, Sue. I haven't seen that many, but they seem, well, really small.at least, I mean I don't want to pry, but does he still get erections?'

'Not really,' said Sue. 'The doctor said it was best for him not to at the moment. She said it would confuse him.'

'What?' said Jane. 'Do you mean she gives him sinething to, you know, stop it?'

'I think so,' said Sue. 'He takes a few things. I trust the doctor. She was recommended by Josey. You know my friend?'

Jane thought about Josey for a moment. 

'Yes,' she said. 'I know Josey. Your gym friend.'

'That's her,' said Sue. 

'Hates men,' added Jane. 

'Well, I don't know about that,' said Sue defensively. 'She's gay, yes.'

'And she tried to pick me up when I went to the gym with you,' said Jane. 

'Only because she didn't know you were with me,' said Sue. 

'Come on,' Jane said. 'She said I had hot tits and a great looking box. She said she wanted to tie me up and lick me out. That was when she'd just met me. Nice girl, Sue.'

'Well, she gets kind of hyper St the gym,' said Sue. 

'Your problem, Sue, is that you think the best of everyone. It blinds you to things. Like Josef being predatory.' 

Jane paused. 

'Or this doctor turning your husband into a babbling two year old.'

'What!' said Sue, genuinely shocked. 'Don't be ridiculous.'

'OK,' said Jane. 'Call it a stab in the dark. Or a word from an old friend. But look at what's happening to Bob. I thought he was just putting on a little condition, but when you said he was on a few medications I wondered. He has female fat distriburion, Sue, or the beginnings of it. And his skin is softening. It screams hormones, Sue. Why would he bevon anything like that? Are there labels on these meds?'

'No,' said Sue. 'We just get them prepacked in a kind of rack thing.'

'Hmm,' said Jane. 

The women were interrupted by Jo, who stood by Jane looking very serious. 

'Bobbi won't stop crying, ' Jo said. 'I think she needs her mommy.'

Jane and Sue looked at each other. 

'Thanks darling,' Jane said. 

'It's the pony tail,' said Sue. 

'And mommy?' asked Jane. 

'Oh, yeah,' said Sue. 'I'll see what the problem is.'

To be continued

• Like 2

Great chapter. :D Wouldn't be surprised that he was taking hormones being he is crying so much.

I love that Jane is so concerned about Bob. If Sue hadn't returned Jane would have let him suckle. Lucky

guy. :P

I wonder if Sue really wants to help Bob recover or if she wants a baby to take care of. THAT would be Ok

with me. One day I will get my wish.

Wife In Charge

Chapter 20

Two years had flown past, thought Jane as she knocked on Sue's door. It was Bobbi's birthday, and Jane was balancing her present with a bowl of salad as she waited at the door. 

'Hi,' , said Sue, opening the door. 'Come in.'

jane smiled at her friend. She didn't always agree with everything Sue did, but she couldn't say she didn't look after herself. Sue's legs seemed more shapely than ever, Jane noted, in tight, street denim. Her full breasts were nothing short of gorgeous. Jane knew why, but felt a little jealous just the same. 

'Hi Bobbi,' said Jane as the women entered the living room. 'Happy birthday!'

Bobbi looked up brightly. 

'Thank you, Auntie Jane,' she grinned. 

All of Sue's female friends were aunties now. There was even an uncle. He was at work, but would be home shortly. 

'Auntie Jane has brought you a present, honey' said Sue. 'You can open it after lunch.'

'OK,' said Bobbi with a little disappointment. 

Jane smiled again at the girl. 

Sue's 'work' on Bobbi was one of the things Jane didn't entirely agree with. Still, they all seemed happy. In fact, Sue had never seemed happier. 'Motherhood' seemed to agree with her. After all, Cathy was 21 now, and needed no further nurturing. Bobbi was a different case. 

'Play quietly, honey,' said Sue as she sat down to a coffee with Jane. 

'It slipped,' said Bobbi as she picked up the pieces of the collapsed castle she had been building for the princess doll on the floor next to her.

'Well, be careful, honeybunch,' said Sue. 

Bobbi got back to work. 

Jane sometimes wondered how much of old Bob, Bobbi remembered. Sometimes, she saw things that made her uneasy for the girl. What if he did know?. 

'Don't worry about her.' Sue had told Jane. 'She hasn't got a clue. The doctor knows exactly what she was doing.'

Jame hoped so, for Bobbi's sake. She watched the child playing while Sue recited a long story about Rhonda's company. Rhonda had left her husband and acquired his company. 

Bobbi had dropped her ever present paci and was drooling a little.  

'Thanks, Jane,' said Sue as Jane got up and went over to Bobbi, wiping her chin. 

'Her hair looks nice like that,' said Jane.

Bobbi's beautiful hair was tied in lush bunches either side of her head. 

'Thanks,' said Sue. 'It would be nice if she could do it herself, though.'

'No diaper,' said Jane seriously. 'Are you sure it's ok to do that to her?'

'All medically approved,' grinned Sue. 'It helps her realise her position.'

'Well, you know what I think of that doctor...' Jane began. 

'Stop it, Jane, or I'll start slipping stuff in your coffee,' said Sue with a wicked smirk. 

'You would, too,' said Jane, and both women laughed. 

Bobbi looked up at the sound then down at her pants. 

Bobbi weighed about 40 kilograms now. She looked, as she always would now, Sue said, like a large child. She was much shorter than Bob had been, but was quite chubby and had significant breast development. Sue didn't put her in a bra, but she could not go swimming for example, bare chested. 

The loss of muscle mass had been matched by bone loss, and though her bones were now hardening up a little, Sue still had to be careful with her. Bobbi rarely walked now. She had a stroller and a wheeled walker she often used inside. She seemed perfectly happy sitting on the floor or in her cot. 

Today she had on her favourite princess t shirt and a pair of soft, tight, light purple shorts over her chubby loins. When she was wiping her chin, Jane had been wondering at the effectiveness of the drugs. Between the girl's thighs there was no longer any hint of anything masculine. Bobbi's functionless testicles had been completely reabsorbed, Sue had said, and what Jane remembered as his diminutive penis was now a tiny nub between the folds of his former scrotum. It wasn't a vagina, but externally it looked like one. Bobbi even had a generous pubic mound. Jane was intrigued as she looked at the gentle, flat bulge between Bobbi's legs as she moved around. She was, Jane hoped, oblivious to the changes. In fact, as Jane watched, she saw Bobbi retrieve some piece of the castle from the floor between her legs. She seemed unworried by the lack of any bumps there. 

Jane returned to her coffee. 

A few minutes later there was a worried call from Bobbi.

''Mommy!'

Jane looked at Sue. She'd been present for this little game before.

Bobbi had a poor short term memory, and unless Sue diapered her in the morning, she didn't seem to realise that she had zero bladder or bowel control, and need a diaper 24/7. So there was invariably an accident and tears, as there was now. 

'It's part if her ongoing therapy,' Sue had explained, although Jane had her doubts.

'Accident,' Bobbi was saying through her sobs as Sue went to her and gave her a cuddle. 

Bobbi's vocabulary was significantly smaller than Bob's had been, and Jane felt sorry for her as she tried to articulate her embarrassment at wetting herself. It was worse when she messed. She usually tried to hide those accidents, and Sue seemed to enjoy finding her out. In any case, Bobbi couldn't undress herself, so she was on a hiding to nothing. 

'Didn't mean to,' the child was sobbing as Sue laid her back on the rug. 

Bobbi was looking fearfully at Jane and trying unsuccessfully to cover her soaked crotch with her little hands. 

'It's ok, sweetie,' Sue told her. 'You've just had a little accident. Mommy thinks it's time you were in a nice diaper.'

Bobbi wore a diaper every night, and from playing with other children, she knew that most didn't need them and that there was some shame attached to wearing a daytime diaper. Every day, when she wet or messed and Sue put her in a diaper, she went through the same terrible, tearful shock as if it were the first time. Jane realised it was a good thing she never remembered anything. 

The front door opened and Cathy trotted in. Blue spandex again, thought Jane, rueful that she couldn't flaunt herself the way Cathy still could. 

'Hi pissy pants,' Cathy said to Bobbi as she passed her mom and Bobbi. 

'Cathy!' said Sue. 'Be nice. It's her birthday, remember?'

'Oh, yeah,' said Cathy. 'Happy second...or is she three now? Nah, diaper, I'd say two.'

Bobbi erupted into a fresh gale of tears, and glared impotently at Cathy. It was at times like this that Jane wondered if there was something of Bob left in the strange child. 

'Catherine!' said Sue. 

With Bobbi diapered and happily playing again, Sue returned to her coffee. 

Bobbi was struggling as he often did to make sense of his world. Cathy always unnerved him. He sat there now, still sniffling, drooling a little, and muttering to himself. 

'Don't worry about her,' said Sue as Jane stood up and went over to Bobbi. 'He always carries on a bit when he first sees Cathy.'

'It's OK,' said Jane, getting up regardless.

'Suit yourself,' said Sue, and began to read a magazine. 

Jane squatted next to Bobbi. 

'Hey,' she said, and held his head to get. 

'Leetard,' Bobbi said between sniffles. 'Always leetard. Stronger. Not fair. I gwonup.'

Jane was surprised. Occasionally, Bobbi really did seem aware of his position. 

'What, Bobbi?' asked Jane, looking at her in surprise.

'Pwincess!' squealed Bobbi, and held up a pink, bejewelled princess doll, offering it to Jane. 

'Thank you, honey,' Jane said. 

Whatever window of reality had cracked open for Bobbi, it had closed again. 

Bobbi had returned to her usual happy, childlike state. She accepted as usual her infantile situation, her diaper, and that her mommy and Auntie Jane were here. She'd found her paci as well, and was happily sucking on it.

Sue groaned, rubbed one of her breasts, glanced at Jane and looked over at Bobbi. 

'Come on baby,' Sue said, standing up. 'Feeding time.'

Sue helped Bobbi up and then helped him waddle to the couch, where she sat and arranged him carefully before pulling up her sweater, unhooking the front of her nursing bra, and letting Bobbi suckle her large, soft breast. 

'How much longer are you going to do that for?' asked Jane. 

The women had often discussed it. Jane envied Sue the big boobs lactation therapy had given her, but was glad she didn't have to keep up the feeding regime. 

'Forever,' replied Sue with a grin as she stroked the back of Bobbi's head. 

'Hi girls,' came a man's voice from the hallway. 

To be continued. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Wife In Charge

Chapter 21

'Hi Mark,' said Sue happily, as a tall, athletic looking man strode into the living area. 

'Hiya babe,' he said, leaning down to kiss Sue's upturned face.

'Sorry about the beer breath, babe,' he said. 'Hi Jane,' he added, glancing over to her. 

'And hiya Toots,' he said to Bobbi, ruffling her hair. 'Hey, Bobbi,' he added. 'Uncle Mark's got something for you. You ready?'

'She's feeding, Mark,' said Sue.

Mark laughed. 

'She can still feed,' he said. 'Can't you Toots,' he added, standing in front of Bobbi.

'Mark, come on, really,' objected Sue.

''She can have more tit later,' said Mark. 'I've had a hard day, and I want to unwinnd by making my two best girls happy. So come on Bobbi, I think you know where your surprise is. Have a look.'

'Jane's here,' protested Sue. 

Mark laughed again.

'She can be part of the fun, well, almost all of it,' he said, looking at Sue and unzipping his suit pants.

Jane couldn't avoid seeing the massive tent in his slacks over his erection. 

'Mark, I'd better go,' said Jane. 

She'd seen Mark in full flight once before, and she was very wary.

'Ah, we're just starting, aren't we girls?' Mark said. 'Hands on, Toots,' he commanded Bobbi, arching back slightly as he stood in front of her.

Jane couldn't take her eyes from the spectacle. She saw Bobbi's small hands grasping Mark's thick, fleshy penis and tugging it from his pants. I should leave, she told herself. 

'That's it, good girl,' Mark was saying, as Bobbi wrapped both his hands around the long, fat shaft. 

'And in we go,' said Mark happily as Bobbi closed his eyes and slid the end of Mark's penis between his small but full lips.

Jane took a deep breath. She wanted to leave, but her feet wouldn't move. She looked at Sue. Sue was staring at Bobbi as he sucked away, and with one hand was unzipping her own jeans. She seemed to have zoned out.

'Please, Mark,' she was saying. 

Sue had exposed her white panties, and now slid her thin fingers into them and down into her crotch.

'Please,' she repeated. 

Jane wasn't sure want Sue meant, but she found herself just as interested in Bobbi's actions. Mark looked at her and smiled.

'You want some, pretty Jane?' he asked.

'What?' said Jane, shocked.

'Go on,' said Sue dreamily, smiling at Jane. 'Just a bit. It's very nice.'

Jane felt a little dizzy. She was a good girl, while Sue had always hung out with the cool crowd. So this is what they did.

'Come  on, pretty little Jane,' said Mark, turning to her. 'Hands and knees. Down you get, pretty Jane.'

'Go on,' said Sue. nodding at her. 

Sue, relieved of Bobbi leaning on her, was stretched back on the sofa. Her legs were splayed in front of her. One hand was fingering her crotch and the other was massaging her breasts, both of which she'd now freed from the nursing bra. She looked completely relaxed.

''Come on, little wet Jane,' said Mark gently. 

Jolted, Jane looked down at her crotch. She cold feel what was happening there but she didn't realise it showed. 

'Gotcha!' Mark laughed as he saw Jane's anxious investigation. 'But I bet you are wet.'

Jane laughed nervously and looked at Mark. 

'Hey!' said Mark severely. 'Hands and knees, OK? Naughty girl!'

Jane felt flustered. She was wet, and she felt increasingly excited. SHe couldn't take her eyes off Mark's fat penis, and she was feeling jealous of Bobbi. Ridiculous, she told herself, but found herself dropping to her hands and knees anyway. 

'Good girl,' said Mark, and Jane felt idiotically pleased to be praised. 

'She is a good girl, ain't she?' Mark said, turning to Sue. 

Sue came out of her trance.

'Oh yes, Janey's a very good girl,' she agreed.

Jane felt even stranger. She knew this was weird, but both Mark and Sue thought she was doing well. She wanted some of that cock. She took one coordinated step forward and felt the wetess between her legs.

'Good girl, Jane!' said Mark enthusiastically. 'Now, Bobbi, you'll have to share. There are two more young ladies in line.' 

Gently, Mark took his penis from Bobbi's lips. Bobbi looked at Jane with a strange expression, then began quietly crying.

'You'll survive,' said Mark, and turned to Jane.

He was holding his penis out towards her. Jane could see it was slippery with Bobbi's salive. It filled her vision and it was all she wanted. She crawled two more steps forward, and sat up like a dog begging and opened her mouth. She closed her eyes and simultaneously closed her mouth arounnd the thcik ennd of Mark's fat, wet, stiff cock. Oh God, she thought. Oh God, if the nuns could see me now. She had to slurp to catch a drool of her saliva..

She heard Mark's laugh.

'A bit wet at both ends, are you Jane?' he asked.

Jane could only nod as she looked up into Mark's grinning face. 

'Help her with her pants, would you Sue?' Mark asked in a conversational tone. 

Without answering, Sue got up and kneeling next to the busy Jane, did her best to remove her friend's jeans. 

With Jane stripped to her panties, bra and blouse, Sue dropped her own jeans and went back to the sofa, where she lay fingering herself again and watching the proceedings.

'I think it's time little Jane kissed Sue and got her ready for Uncle Mark,' he said after a few minutes of the odd little tableau.  

Jane didn't want to stop. 

'Whoa, baby!' Mark said suddenly, as Jane increased the intensity of her attentions.

'Ahh,' he said as she took almost all of his shaft into her mouth and applied maximum suction. 

'Baby, baby!' he said, as he came explosively. 

Mark pulled back, and his still erect penis sprang from Jane's mouth, festooning her face with the last products of his climax.

'Whoops!' Sue said, grinning and getting up from the couch.   

Jane was exhausted. She knelt with her eyes closed in the middle of the room, breathing hard, with drool and semen running down her chin. Then she felt Sue kissing her hard on the mouth and pulling her panties off. Sue half dragged her to the couch and pulled Jane on top of her. Jane felt Sue's powerful arms pushing her downwards, and realised Sue had taken her pants off too.  Jane felt her wet vulve sliding over Sue's leg and Sue clamped her thighs around Jane's head.  Jane took another deep breath, and let her face bury itself in the sweet, wet, crotch of her friend. 

'Mommy!' came a wail from Bobbi.

To be continued. 

• Sad 1

Not weird, just logical.  A woman who reduces her husband to infancy may be aroused by his suckling, but babies don't have sex, so she will have to look elsewhere to have her needs satisfied.  The really interesting character here is Jane, with her strong but still unfulfilled maternal instinct.  Are there a lot of women like Jane out there is real life?  Meeting a Jane is the core desire of an awful lot of us venturing into these pages!  Can't wait to read more! 

Thanks, Babypants. That's exactly the thinking behind the story. And Jane is really the central character, other than Bob. It started with Sue and Josey, but Josey sort of fizzled out. Jane seems more interesting. Authors sort of put themselves in stories, and if I'm in this to any extent I'm probably Jane rather than Sue (or Rhonda, ugh). 

Sorry about getting carried away with the little mini orgy. That's never happened to me, and I was having fun! 

Thanks for reading. 

Sal. X

SallyKat, you did it well, and I say that as someone who has both published and edited.  Cuckolding scenes are so commonplace that it is truly challenging to do it with some flair, but you pulled it off.

I wanted to finish this at chapter 20, but none of them would stop. I'll have to give some thought to what happens next in thiis one. I need some quality thinking time, ie sitting on the loo!

In the meantime I have another idea I want to explore. I'll start soon - and I promise I'll finish this one. Finish All Stories is my New Year's Resolution. Well, I have two. The other one is No Getting Drunk And Wetting Myself On Purpose When I Get Home. That's very childish, makes washing and like drinking, shouldn't be done alone.  Sal. :rolleyes: