LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oh, BabyLock, you're a lifesaver! I was hoping someone had archived this! Sorry I cna't write more now, but I'll get on with it, and Max and Joy, when I can.

XXX 

Wife In Charge

Chapter 1

Bob and Sue's marriage had been stormy in its few short years.

Sue had the big house, the big job and a big income. Bob had bought his few prospects and his pleasant company, and the second only when made the effort.

Making an effort turned out not to be one of Bob's stronger points, thought Sue as she made arrangements for a new kitchen benchtop to be installed after Bob had left an electric frypan on high all afternoon while he went to the football, and burnt the laminate. He just wasn't safe in the kitchen, Sue had decided. He had cut himself quite badly a few weeks before, trying to cut cheess with the carving knife because he was too lazy to use the proper implement.

'Ban him,' Sue's jazzercise friend Josey said on the phone as Sue told her tale of woe.

'What?' replied Sue.

'Ban him from the kitchen, Sue' Josey repeated.

'I can't do that,' said Sue. 

Josey wasn't married, and Sue was pretty sure she knew why. Josey rarely ahd a good word for any man, and while Sue enjoyed the way Josey soaped her back in the shower after an exercise session, she would get a bit eager sometimes and Sue had occasionally to gently fend off her wandering hands. Not that she got much in the way of physical affection from Bob these days. 

'Sure you can, Sus,' said Josey. 'It's your kitchen. Anyway, who's in charge around there?'

'He'd go nuts,' said Sue.

'So what?' said Josey. 'Tell him it's off limits to him. The lazy bastard will probably be grateful because you'll be doing all the work in there.'

'He doesn't do anything much there now,' said Sue.

'Exactly,' said Josey. 'Lay down some rules. You let him get away with too much as it is.'

'Rules?' said Sue. 'He's not a child, Jose.'

'No?' said Josey. 'He's never seemed that mature to me. You said he can't even keep his underwear dry, or clean.'

'Don't start,' said Sue. 'He can't help that.'

She'd heard Josey's 'I don't know what you see in him' speech before.

'Come one, Sus, he's a pussy,' said Josey.

'Around you, maybe,' said Sue. 'You intimidate him.'

'Oh, Sue,' said Josey with a laugh. 'I turn up in a black leotard and...'

'You'd intimidate anyone,' said Sue.

'I don't intimidate you, though,' said Josey quietly.

Sue thought of their slightly too lingering cuddle at the door last time Josey had been around in her jazz gear. She recalled the taste of Josey's lipstick and the press of her full breasts and pubic bone.

'No, you don't,' admitted Sue, then changed the subject. 'So what do I do, just tell him?'

'Yep,' said Josey. 'Take charge, Sue. It's your only hope. Got to go - I'm late for training.'

Josey was a strong swimmer and trained with a water polo team several times a week. Sue left her to it, and went to the living room, where she found Bob with a beer in hand, watching a sports program.

'My only hope,' thought Sue. 

'Bob,' she said, standing next to his easy chair, 'That burnt benchtop was too much.'

'Later, Sue,' said Bob, not looking up at her.

Chapter 2

Sue glared down at Bob and grabbed the remote from the arm of his chair. She punched the off button, tossed the remote into his lap and stood back, her arms folded.

Bob looked up without comprehension.

'What's up?' he asked, picking up the remote.

He was about to turn the TV back on when Sue leant down and snatched the remote from his hands.

'No, Bob.' she said. I want you to listen to me.'

Bob laughed. Sue rarely put up a show like this. He wondered what was coming, and soon found out.

'You are banned from the kitchen, Bob. Starting now,' Sue said angrily.

'What?' said Bob.

'You heard,' said Sue. 'You are not responsible enough to have kitchen privileges. You burnt the benchtop, you cut yourself the other day, you make a mess every time you go in there. I'm sick of it.'

Bob sat with his mouth open. Sue was on a roll, and starting to enjoy herself. The feeling of commanding Bob was quite intoxicating.

'You're not behaving like a responsible adult, Bob,' Sue continued. 'And until you can show some adult responsibility, the kitchen, my kitchen in my house, is off limits to you. If you want something from there, you ask me, OK? You ask an adult. If Josey or someone is over, you ask them, OK? But you are banned. Got it?'

Bob was stunned.

'Come on, Sue, what's this really about? What are you projecting about? And what's it got to do with that bitch Josey?' Bob asked, trying to sound like the voice of reason.

'Projecting?' Sue almost shouted. 'I'm not projecting anything, Bob. I'm facing facts, and I wish you would too. It's simple. You are not allowed in the kitchen because clearly you are not responsible enough. You are not a responsible person, much less a responsible husband, or even a responsible man!'

Sue shifted her stance. That was a bit farther than she intended to go, but she could now feel the slight slipperiness between her legs. She yanked up the waist of her jeans, enjoying the momentary pressure on her clitoris.This was great.

'Sue, if you're upset about something...' Bob began.

'Of course I'm upset about something. You!' she said. 'I've put up with your irresponsible habits for too long. You're like a child, Bob. You can't even keep your underpants clean and dry!'

That was too much, Bob thought. He finally realised that Sue was really angry. The subject of his underwear had always been off limits. He couldn't help it, just like Sue couldn't help swearing obscenely during sex. Sue had crossed a line with the underpants comment. Bob took a deep breath and was about to speak, but Sue had turned away and was heading back to the kitchen. Bob held his tongue and stood up, then followed her to the kitchen.

Sue turned around.

'Where are you going?' she asked.

'After you,' Bob said. 'I want to talk this through.'

'There's nothing to talk about, Bob,' Sue told him. 'I've said what I wanted to say.'

'This is ridiculous,' said Bob.

'Is it?' said Sue.

Bob rolled his eyes and moved to get past Sue, who was blocking the door to the kitchen.

'You're barred from my kitchen, remember?' said Sue, putting an arm in Bob's way. 'You're not, you're not grown up enough.'

'What?' said Bob. 'You're mad.'

'I don't think so, Bob,' said Sue. 'Here's the deal. You can go into the kitchen, but you have to keep going, out through the back door. Then you don't come back, got it? I don't actually need you, Bob. You can leave my house, and my car that you drive that I pay for, and all the other things that I pay for. Good luck, Bob. Or you can stay, and do as you're told. That's the deal.'

Bob swallowed. This was a lot more serious than he thought. She was projecting. He could taste a reflux of the last mouthful of beer he'd drunk. Her beer, he had to admit. Figures in dollars swam in his head, and he tried to put them out of his mind. He knew that their monthly mortgage payments alone were more than his monthly income. He always tried not to think too much about their finances, which Sue more or less managed, but she was right, for the moment anyway. She had him.

'So?' said Sue.

Bob's shoulders slumped.

'OK,' he said quietly. 

Bob hated this. He had the same feeling he got at Christmas when they went to Sue's parent's seafront holiday house. It was all about money. Sue's wealth didn't just give her options. It gave her power, especially over him. He had options too, but they were few, stark and mostly unpleasant.

'Good,' said Sue.

She could see Bob's bottom lip quivering. Sue knew the look and felt like laughing triumphantly. The look said 'You win'. It was a great feeling, but she held her composure. She couldn't wait to tell Josey how things had worked out. She knew how Bob felt about Josey, and decided to turn the knife a bit.

'Oh, Josey's coming over after her swimming,' Sue said calmly. 

Bob felt totally lost. The last few minutes had laid bare the ugly, unspoken issue of financial power in their marriage. Some couples might by now have been headed for an erotic make-up session, but not Sue and Bob. They were headed for a vist from the alpha female man hater Josey. All muscles and cleavage. Even her big mound looked more substantial than Bob's modest package. She never got changed after her exercise sessions, and whenever she called in she seemed intentionally to piss off Bob, or Bobby as she called him. She was taller than he was, and probably stronger too, Bob thought miserably. She wasn't feminine at all, he thought. More like a, well, he didn't know what. He had to admit, she even scared him a bit. How did things ever come to this, he wondererd.

'Your pants, Bob.' said Sue suddenly. 'Go and change.'

Bob looked at Sue, and followed her eyes to his crotch. Of all the times for this to happen, he thought. Very occasionally, and only when he was under max stress, he leaked a bit. The fist-sized wet patch in his groin said it all. 

Bob looked away from Sue, silently turned and walked with as much dignity as he could to the bathroom. On the way he told himself it could happen to anyone. He'd had, what, three beers watching the game. that was it. On the other hand, it didn't happen to anyone, did it? What other husbands wet their pants? Maybe Sue was right. Maybe he wasn't really grown up. But he was, obviously. It was just an accident. Too much stress. Nothing to worry about.

As Bob reached the bathroom he felt the warm pee cascading down the legs of his pants. He walked awkwardly to the toilet and began to undo his belt, but it was too late. He'd finished peeing. Now he was crying, and he couldn't stop that, either. 

Bob took off his pants and sat unhappily on the toilet, looking at the mass of wet denim on the floor in front of him. After a few minutes, he managed to stop crying and was about to get up when he felt the sudden urge for a bowel movement. He dealt with that, then stripped off his shirt and got into the shower.

'Are you OK in there?' he heard Sue ask though the door.

'Yeah, just having a shower,' he replied.

At least she still cares, a bit anyway,' Bob told himself.

'I'll put your wet things in the wash,' Sue added, and Bob heard the door open.

'No, I'll do it,' he said quickly.

'Too late,' said Sue. 'I've got them.'

Bob watched Sue's shape though the obscured glass. She picked up the clothes. Bob waited, but Sue just said that Josey would be around in an hour or so, and left the room.

Bob was not happy about the way things were going. 

Sue was surprised to see the extent of Bob's wetting, and oddly pleased. Varous new and bizarre ideas swam in her head, and she enjoyed the odd thoughts. Sue tugged up her jeans again and leaned against the corner of the laundry trough. Smiling, she pushed her weight against the cold stainless steel. 

Chapter 3

Josey arrived an hour later as predicted. Bob had changed into his track suit, and was trying to get back into Sue's good books by helping with the housework. He was vacuuming the living room when Josey burst into the house. She was in her black leotard again. The black spandex was stretched over her big breasts and clung to her curves. Her long, muscular legs were encased in red spandex, flanking the big, curving black vee of her crotch. Bob tried not to watch as she strode into the room.

'Well, well,' she said, walking past Bob and giving him a playful slap on his backside. 'Wonders will never cease. Bobby doing housework! I wish I had a tame maid at home to do mine!'

Bob grimaced.

'Hi Josey,' he said as politely as he could under the cirumstances. He didn't add 'And you look like the giant Amazon bitch you are,' although he thought it. 

He turned around with the vacuum cleaner so he wouldn't have to look at her.

'Oh, Bob's in the naughty corner at the moment,' said Sue with a laugh.

'Oh?' said Josey. 'What's he done?''

'Well,' said Sue, 'He didn't get to the bathroom in time. We had a little accident in our pants. Quite a big one, actually.'

Bob froze with the vacuum cleaner. He couldn't believe what Sue had just said. 

Josey's eyes widened.

'Not....?'

'Oh, no,' said Sue. 'Just pee. But it was bad enough. So now he's being extra helpful to make up for the mess. Aren't you Bob?'

'For fuck's sake,' said Bob, and threw down the wand of the still running cleaner. 'Sue...'

'Bob,' said Sue calmly. 'Jose is one of my best friends. We share things. We've talked about this, Bob.'

Bob glared at both women, shook his head and stomped out of the room. 

'Are you going to turn off the vacuum cleaner?' Sue called after him.

'No,' came Bob's voice from the passage, followed by the study door slamming.

Sue shrugged, and smiled at Josey.

'There's somehting I want to talk to you about, Jose,' she said, walking over to the cleaner and turning it off.

'I'm all ears,' said Josey.  

Bob had trouble getting to sleep that night. Sue hadn't mentioned his wet clothes, or the altercation with her and Josey. Bob lay next to her, worrying about what she was thinking. He didn't dare bring up the matter, preferring to let sleeping dogs lie. But he lay awake well after Sue had gone to sleep. He'd tried to cuddle up to her, but she wasn't having it. Bob worried about that, too, and eventually fell into a troubled sleep. 

Bob had a dream about his embarrassing problem in the bathroom, only in his dream, Sue and Josey were watching him pee his pants.

'Bob!' Sue was saying. 'Bob! For heaven's sake!'

How real that sounded, Bob thought in his dreamy state. Then he felt his shoulder being pushed.

'Bob! Look at this!'

Bob opened his eyes to see Sue on the far side of the bed, angrily holding the bedclothes up to reveal a huge dark patch on the bottom sheet.

This was real, he thought with horror.

Sue got out of the bed, dragging the bedclothes with her, exposing Bob in his soaked pyjama pants. She pulled the side of her panties away from her hip. The sheer fabric was wet with Bob's pee.

'Christ, Bob,' Sue said. 'First your pants, now this. What's going on, Bob? Are you unwell?'

'No,' said Bob. 

He didn't think he was. He didn't really know what to say. He hadn't wet the bed since he was 15. 

'I'm sorry,' he said. 'I don't know why it happened.'

'Great, said Sue.

Good start. Not really my kind of story.

I like stories where the wife dresses him in diapers and loves him. Not forced to wear them.

But I will give it one more chapter Please continue.

• 1 month later...

'Have you considered finishing a story before putting in on line?' Good suggestion, but the problem is that i have no really secure place to leave work in progress.

Wife In Charge

Chapter 2

Over the next week Bob tried his best to get things back to normal. It was not a good time for him. It seemed to Bob that since Sue had brought it up, the horrible truth that she had so much more capital invested in their marriage was always hovering between them. 

Thnigs weren't going so well for Bob at work, either. He'd screwed up a few things badly and felt that his position was no longer secure. Since the embarrassment of wetting the bed, Bob had become obsessive about his fluid intake. He felt nervous all the time, especially in front of Sue. 

Nothing seemed to be working. Bob was still banned from the kitchen. One night, he'd offered to take the used dinner plates there, hoping Sue would let him at least show her he could do that without any problems. 

'No, honey, you'll drop something. they're expensive plates,' Sue said quite kindly and took the plates from him. 'Why don't you go to the study and tidy up your things there? I've got some work to do later and your modelling things were everywhere last time I looked.'

Bob trooped off to the study the couple shared. Bob had been putting together an old model aeroplane he'd had in a box for years. He had hoped it would take his mind off everything.

Sue cleaned up in the kitchen and asked Bob if he wanted a drink. It was a warm night, and a beer would have been great, but it was getting late and Bob didn't want to take any chances for the next little while. He declined. 

It wasn't fair. The next morning, just after they both woke up, Bob suddenly felt the need to pee. He clambered out of bed, but not before he felt a trickle escape onto the sheet. He would have wet tnhe carpet all the way to the bathroom if he hadn't been clutching his penis with a grip of iron. He didn't trust himself simultanously letting go and aiming properly, so he reached into his pyjamas and swapped hand gripping his penis, dropped his pyjama pants and sat to pee.

He'd left the door open, and looked up to see Sue watching his performance. Bob didn't know what to say. He sat  staring at his wife, with the sound of his pee noisily hitting the water in the toilet bowl. Sue shook her head and left after a few seconds. Bob felt that all his work in the last few days to show how responsible he was was now wasted. He felt like a little boy who'd been told to sit when he peed. 

Bob showered, dressed and found Sue in the sunroom, having a cup  of coffee. 

'I'll get you a coffee,' said Sue, looking up.

Bob didn't argue. He sat down, wondering what he could say to Sue about sitting to pee. Sue returend from the kitchen with his coffee.

'Sue, I knew I had to go - I woke up earlier and I was just lying there for a bit long and it was urgent so...' Bob began.

'Bob please don't lie. When I woke up you were still asleep. Snoring in fact. I think it would be a good idea if you slept in the spare room for a few nights,' Sue said matter of factly.

Bob felt tne colour drain from hsi face. This was as bad as his boss telling him the week before tnhat he wanted him working less with clients for a while. 'To refamiliarise yourself with the back end of things,' he'd said, then asked Bob's assistant to take over his major clients.

'Your pay will remain the same for now Bob,' his boss had said. 'And we'll see how things go. You may not need the company car, that's all.'

Bob hadn't told Sue the details. There was enough difficulty at home at the moment without him telling her he had been demoted at work, in a way.

'I was speaking to Rhonda yesterday.' said Sue casually.

Rhonda was married to Bob's boss. She and Sue went to the same gym, unfortunately. Bob didn't particularly like Rhonda. She seemed to consider that she was in charge of Bob just as her husband was. 

'Were you?' said Bob without much interest. 

'Yes,' said Sue. 'She told me about the changes at work. I said that we didn't really need your car at home. I can take you most places you want to go.'

Bob felt poleaxed. He used his car all the time, company car or not. Sue had a crummy little Italian coupe, and hated anyone else driving it. Bob could see how this was going to turn out. Sue had a hecitic schedule, and he could see himself begging her to take him to the hardware store, for example.

Bob was trying hard not to look as upset as he felt, when Sue dropped another bombshell.

'Oh, and Cathy's coming for a few weeks. Tomorrow. I should have mentioned it. She's here for a championship, so she'll be busy training. I hope you two can get on this time.'

Bob felt real tears running down his cheeks. Cathy, he thought. His step-daughter whom he had thought was safely living two states away. An alpha female like Josey, younger but not any shorter. Cathy stood just over six feet. Bob was 5 feet 9 and a quarter inches tall. Cathy was a calisthenics instructor. She could beat Bob in an arm wrestle. He'd been stupid enough after a few drinks to agree to a contest with her in his local bar in front of his mates. He still hadn't lived that down. He'd wet hismelf then, too, with all the tension. Fortunately, he was wearing dark pants, left the bar pronto and got away with it.

Chapter 3

And so it was that Bob handed back his company car,  became an office worker,  and had to put up with Cathy the houseguest strutting around in her leotard. Bob was still sleeping in the spare room. They had what they called the second bedroom, where Cathy slept, and the spare room. At least Cathy didn't ask him why he wasn't sleeping with her mom, though it was bad enough her referring to 'mom's room' and 'your room' to Bob, meaning the spare room. Bob wondered what Sue had told her.

Increasingly, there were tbings going on of which Bob didn't feel a part. Sue and Cathy made arrangements, and Bob had to fall in with them. They rarely asked his opinion in deciding what to do. 

Bob gave back his company car the following week, and as he suspected, he had to go on bended kneee ot Sue to ask her for a lift. Borrowing her car was out of the question.

'I don't think so, Bob,' she had said to his request, and that was that.

Occasionally Cathy had helped out. She drove a large SUV, and Bob felt lost in it as he slid around on the seat. There was no question of his borrowing Cathy's car either. Cathy had explained on their first journey together in it that the insurance only covered her.   

'Anyway,' Cathy had said. 'You don't really need to go anywhere, do you honey?'

It was annoying enough that Cathy had taken up her mom's habit of calling him honey. It was doubly annoying that he felt he couldn't protest. Not only was he his step-daughter, but the young woman was bigger than he was, and they both knew she was a lot stronger. She was close to Sue, too, and it seemed to Bob that Cathy had automatically taken on some of Sue's current attitude towards him. Bob felt that she treated him as less than an adult too. 

It was during one of the rare times Cathy had time to take Bob to his favourite hardware store that Bob, sitting qujietly with his thoughts in the passenger seat, had glanced across at Cathy's powerful arms as she turned the car out of the store's carpark. Cathy was wearing only her dark blue leotard - almost a uniform for her - and she caught Bob's look. 

Cathy smiled.

'Ive been working on my biceps,' she explained. 'Bench press and arm curls.'

Obviously, thought Bob and grnted his acknowledgment.

'Mom said you wet the bed,' Cathy said after a moment. 

Bob stiffened and glared at her.

'It's OK, Bob,' Cathy said, warding off whatever he was going to say. 'It's not the end of the world. Have you thought of wearing a pad at night? Mom might let you back in her bed if you did that.'

'It's nothing to do with you!' said Bob angrily. 

'Calm down,' Cathy said. 'Mom said you'd be pissed if I mentioned it. It's just that I babysit for a kid at home, She's seven and still wets her bed, and she's a lot happier wearing somehting at night. Less stress. She's wetting less frequently, too.'

Bob couldn't believe what he was hearing. 

'I'm not seven,' he said angrily. 'And I don't 'wet the bed'. It hardly ever happens!'

'I'm just trying to help,' said Cathy brightly.

'She should neverr have told you,' grumbled Bob, and spent the rest of the trip staring out of the window. He could feel that his crotch was wet, and as soon as they got home Bob went to his room - the spare room, he always had to remind himself - and tearfully changed into another pair of dark pants and underpants, stuffing the wet clothing under his bed. 

To be continued.

Wife In Charge

Chapter 4

Bob was becoming increasingly frustrated with his life.

Cathy was still staying with Bob and Sue a week later. Things at work were no good. The boss's wife Rhonda had turned up to give a pep talk to the office staff. Bob didn't k now whose idea that was but it was a lousy one. He was about to find something to do while Rhonda spoke to the girls who worked in the office. 

'Bob, I'd like you to be in this too, please,' said Rhonda, catching him as he tried to leave the office. 'You're office staff now, Bob,  just as much as the other girls.' 

Bob didn't like the way she'd said that, but he sat through Rhonda's talk anyway. She told them how important their support was to the 'senior staff' in the sales and executive teams. Bob realised that he was no longer part of either of those groups. Later in the afternoon, he'd had trouble with the photocopying some papers for one of the 'executive team'. He ended up kicking the machine and was nearly in tears as the youngest girl in the office sorted out the situation.

'I think you'd better leave the photocopying to one of the more experienced girls for the time being, Bob,' he was told by one f the older women in the office. 'There's plenty of other work for you to do. You could start by emptying all the bins, and I think you should also make it your job to make sure the photocopiers are always full of paper. Now that Sonya's gone back to her course, there's no one to do that. You can start on that right now.'

Bob was furious. Sonya was the work experience girl. He was a territory manager. Well, a former territory manager. 

Bob said nothing, but marched out of the general office to Rhonda's glass walled office. 

'Yes, Bob,' what is it?' asked Rhonda when Bob knocked at her door  

'Rhonda, what about the compiled sales figures for the southern territory?' Bob said.

He'd been doing those figures when Rhonda had asked him to start work in the general office. He'd been responsible for them for a couple of years. He understood the work well and didn't think anyone would have thought to take over that job yet. 

'Oh, don't worry about them any more. I've asked one of the girls to finish them,' said the office manager. 'There's not much to them.'

Bob turned around without speaking and stomped back to the general office. He spent the next half hour emptying waste paper bins and filling the photocopiers. He would have quit if he felt he could have faced Sue to tell her. 

He was just finishing that work when Rhonda swept into the general office.

'Good boy, Bob.' she said when she saw him filling the last of the bank of copiers. 'If that's it, you can go, Bob. It's home time anyway.'

Bob grunted a reply. He'd been used to organising his own time. Now he was just an office worker. 

He sat glumly on the bus home, bored with the animated conversation of one of the young girls from the office who took the same bus.

'You're one of us now, Bob,' the girl had said as they parted. 

Great, thought Bob. I've gone from 'Mr Wilson in Sales' to 'Bob in the office' in one move. Worse, he was now 'One of us' as the girl had said. 

To add to his woes, as he walked home from the bus stop he felt a spurt of pee in his crotch. Surprised, he managed to stop the flow. Then it started again. He tried to stop it again but couldn't and the warm pee poured down his legs as he walked along. Bob felt oddly accepting of what was happening. It was a relief more than anything else. 

So I wet my pants, he thought. Everything else has gone wrong, but as Cathy said, it's not the end of the world, he told himself. He wasn't likely to see anyone for the rest of the walk home, they were dark pants and he knew he could always go in the back door and then into the house via his bedroom.  

Bob was soon in his bedroom, pantsless, taking off his wet socks. His wet pants and underpants were in a heap on the floor waiting to go under the bed, when Sue opened the door. 

Bob froze, staring at his wife while he stood next to the wet pants on the floor. He had on only his shirt and tie.

'What are you doing?' Sue asked. 

'Nothing,' said Bob, trying unsuccessfully to place himself between the wet pants and his wife.

Sue looked extremely cross, and strode into the room. 

'Sit down there,' she ordered Bob, shoving him backwards onto the bed, where he sat speechless,  with his lower lip trembling. 

'What are these, Bob?' Sue said angrily, picking up a corner of Bob's wet pants between her thumb and forefinger and examining the soaked fabric before before dropping it in disgust. 

'Did you wet your pants again?' she asked. 'As if wetting the bed isn't bad enough!'

The door swung farther open and in walked Cathy, in a dark blue leotard. It was too much for Bob, who burst into tears.

'What's going on?' asked Cathy.

'Oh, Bob's wet his pants again and is trying to hide it,' Sue said in an exasperated voice.

'I told him he should think about wearing protection,' said Cathy, folding her arms. 

'You needn't be so upset, Bob,' she continued, looking at him. 'You have a problem, you need to deal with it. I told you, the girl I sit for wears pullups at night., If you were wearing pullups, you wouldn't be in trouble now.'

Cathy look at the nub of Bob's little penis, poking up from between his pale thighs under his business shirt. It looked like a lot of fuss over nothing. 

'Thanks Cathy,' said Sue. 'He needs some sound, grownup advice.'

'I came to ask if I could borrow your hairdryer,' said Cathy. 'I'm going out straight from training and i'd like to take it there,'

'Sure,' said Sue. 

Bob continued to sit miserably on his bed. Sue had moved forward and was peering under the bed. She hooked out the other pants with her foot. 

'I can smell those from here, Bob,' she said. 

Sue paused.

'Bob, I want you to tell me what you are going to do about your problem. I'll wait while you get your thoughts together. I know you're having a tough time, at work as well as here, but I want you to think whose fault that is, then tell me what you are going to do about it.'  

• Like 1

Wife In Charge

Chapter 5

At that moment, Bob wanted to be anywhere but in that bedroom talking to his wife. 

'I'll sort it out, Sue. Just back off a bit,' he said.

Sue snorted, and kicked the pile of damp clothes. 

'Sure you will, Bob,' she said sarcastically. 'You'll always sort it out, but never now. Well, while you're sorting, the adults in your life are going to take some practical action. Dinner will be at 7 o'clock. You can spend the time until then putting the clothes you wet into the wash and then cleaning your room.'

Bob knew there was no point arguing with Sue. Still wearing only his shirt and tie, he stood up and turned around. He was still somewhat shocked at the way Sue had spoken to him, and wasn't sure what to do next. He looked around cluelessly for some pants to put on.  

'Owww!' he shouted as Sue spanked him hard on his bare bottom. 

'For heaven's sake, Bob, get moving,' Sue said. 'It's not hard. Pick up the clothes you wet, put them in the wash, clean your room.'

'You hit me!' said Bob, turning to face Sue.

'Yes Bob, and I'll do it again if you don't get yourself organised. Things are going to change around here, Robert,' said Sue. 

Sue raised her hand slightly, and Bob cringed. Sue rolled her eyes.

'What are you waiting for?' she asked crossly as Bob slowly turned right around.

'Pants,'  muttered Bob. 'Put pants on.'

'You don't need any pants on, Bob,' Sue said. 'I don't think your litttle pee pee flapping around is going to offend anyone here. Just get those smelly clothes into the laundry and clean up this pig sty.'

'OK,' said Bob, turning away from Sue to hide his tears. 

Bob gulped and wiped his eyes as he knelt on the floor to retrieve the clothing from under the bed. They were husband and wife,  he thought miserably. How could she talk to him like that? His little pee pee. For God's sake, he thought. Her daughter is here. 

Thinking of Sue's statuesque daughter brought on a fresh wave of self-pity and tears.

Sue had left the room, and as Bob felt under the bed he heard her talking to Cathy.

'...naughty again,' he heard Sue say, and grimaced. 

He heard Cathy laugh. The two women were now standing right in the open doorway, no doubt enjoying the sight of his bare backside.. 

'So I see from the handprint on his little pink bottom.' Cathy said with a giggle.

'Don't dawdle, honey,' said Sue and Bob heard the two women walk away.

To make matters worse, Bob started peeing again. He was still kneeling and quickly pulled the pile of damp clothing under the little stream. He tried to stop, but it wasn't easy. Then he decided that he might as well let it happen. 

A few minutes later, Bob was putting the wet clothing into the washer. What other husbands are doing this tonight, he asked himself. He tried to ignore the tiny voice that suggested that other husbands didn't wet their pants like he did. He told himself that both times today he had purposely wet, so it wasn't that bad. Purposely eh, the little voice asked. Are you sure?'

Bob dared not face that particular scenario. He'd decided to keep wetting on the way home from the bar, because, well, because he wanted to. Same just then in the bedroom he told himself, but he wasn't fully convinced.

Feeling quite fragile, Bob left the laundry, only to run literally straight into the evil giant houseguest Cathy. 

Cathy swept Bob off his feet with a bear hug. Bob could smell the sweet sweat of Cathy's post gym body, and felt the soft mounds of her breasts pressing against his upper body as he turned his head sideways to breathe.

'Oh look,' giggled Cathy, 'A half naked little boy!'

'Put me down!' said Bob, immediately realising how feeble that sounded. 

'Oh, put me down, put me down,' Cathy mocked. 

She turned around and plonked Bob's feet back on the floor. Bob looked up to see Sue.

'All in the wash?' she asked.

'Yes,' said Bob.

'Good,' said Sue. 'This is no time for playing. Room please.' 

Bob glared at Cathy, who smiled back.

To be continued.

Wife In Charge

Chapter 6

Bob felt as if he were under siege. He had Sue and Cathy gunning for him, work was horrible, and his own body seemed out to make his life as miserable as possible. 

He took off his shirt and tie, wrapped a towel around himself and headed for the main bathroom. The ensuite seemed too much like 'Sue's bathroom' now. 

Naturally, Cathy was in there, at the mirror fussing around with her face. 

'I''ll come back,' said Bob and turned around. 

'No you won't,' said Cathy, stopping her work and taking hold of Bob's towel. 'Mum wants you to stop wasting time, and you've got to get over your silly modesty. I've seen plenty of little boys before without their clothes on and you have nothing unique. So, into the shower, unless you want to sit on the loo first.'

Cathy gave Bob's towel a solid tug resulting in him standing naked next ot her   

Cathy looked at him and laughed. 

'Go on, then. Hop in the shower,' she said, giving Bob a slap on his bare rump.

Bob flinched again, but it was a friendly pat, nothing like the serious whack Sue had given him. That still hurt. 

Bob walked over to the shower enclosure, and opened the glass door. As he turned on the water, he realised that Cathy had the big centre lights on and the ceiing fan running. He wouldn't even have the help of condensation on the glass to give him some privacy.

He was soaping himself as he saw Cathy stand up and turn towards him. She really was magnificently built. Her body was toned and tanned, and her well-filled, flesh colured bra and the low, flat mound of her panties looked great against it. 

Cathy swung back her long, dark hair and faced Bob. She was doing something to adjust her breasts in her bra, but she seemed not to mind Bob's presence. Bob looked away.

'I'll tell mum you won't be long,' she said conversationally, and left the room. 

Bob felt a relatively cool stream of pee running down his leg. 

Who cares, he thought. He finished showering and wrapped in his towel returned to his bedroom.  

Bob pulled open his underwear drawer and stared at the contents for a minute before ruffling through the drawer. He picked up one of the garments from the two piles that now almost filled the drawer. Then he picked up the rest of the two piles and threw them on the floor.    

'Sue!' he yelled.

Sue duly arrived, and stood in the doorway with her arms folded.

'What's the trouble, Bob?' she asked mildly.

Bob picked up one of the garments from the floor.  It was the first time he'd got a good look at one of them, and he didn't even like touching it.

'What's this?' he asked angrily. 

The item he was holding was puffy, with an elasticated waist and elasticated leg holes. It was obviouly multi-layered and had some pastel pattern all over it.

'Your underwear,' said Sue.  

'My jocks.' Bob replied weakly.

'In the bin,' said Sue. 'Cathy put them out this morning. Gone. Today's rubbish day.'

Bob's fingers tembled as he dropped the pants on the floor.

'You didn't even talk...' he began.

'Bob,' said Sue firmly. 'I want you to listen to me. You are having bedwetting problems. You are now wetting your pants during the day,'

'Just a bit damp, Sue...' Bob said defensively.

'No Bob, they're not just a bit damp,' said Sue. 'You are wetting your pants like a toddler. I'm not even sure you have much daytime control any more. So until we can get you to a professional for advice, which is happening next week, by the way, you will wear these pants under your grown up clothes. They are made for daytime wetters, and you will wear them, Bob. We've got something else for you to wear at night.'

'We?' Bob asked quietly. 

He knew the answer.

'Me and Cathy,' said Sue. 'We've had a long talk about this. Cathy is very experienced with children and is a qualified pediatric nurse. Obviously, you're not a child physically, but in other ways your issues are the same, so the response and treatment are the same.  Put your pants on please Bob, or do want another smack?'

Bob was crying again now, and looked up to see through his tears Cathy standing next to Sue. Being smacked by his wife in front of his ghastly stepdaughter was the last thing he wanted, so he picked up a pair of the puffy looking pants and pulled them on.

The pants felt strange and slippery inside and the pastel, printed outside was a soft, nylon looking material. They were much thicker than prdinary underwear and puffed out all around Bob's hips. He stared down in disbelief. 

'Good boy,' he heard Sue say.

'I think you look very cute,' Cathy said. 

Bob was crying flat out now, and didn't care. Sue leaned forwards and tugged the waist of the pants up high. Bob's genitals were reduced to the merest little bump at the crotch of the thick pants. 

'Arms up!' said Sue. 

Bob was past worrying about how this looked. He put up his arms and Sue slid a big yellow t-shirt over them and pulled it down over his torso.

'You don't need to wear adult pants over those around the house, but you can if you like,' said Sue breezily.  

Bob felt a wave of despair wash over him. Sue saying 'adult pants' was as bad as Rhonda at work talking about 'the other girls'.  He'd tried to tell himself Rhonda had made a mistake and didn't mean anything, but 'adult pants' was hardly a mistake. What if they wanted his to wear these childish things when they went out? And what did Sue have for him to wear at night?

Bob heard that little inner voice: 'You're being put back in diapers, Bobby!'

'NO!' Bob said loudly.

Sue looked at him oddly. 

'Well, try your track pants, honey. Dinner in ten minutes.' she said.

Sue leaned forward and kissed Bob on the forehead. Bob cheered up, and Sue hugged him. He loved being hugged. It seemed to fix everything. And after all, they were just underpants.

'It's not such a big deal, baby. I know things will get better,' Sue said. 'I know you can be grown up about this.'

Bob tried to nod. 

'Me too, honey' said Cathy, kissing him on the cheek and patting his padded behind. 'And I think you look sweet,'

The women left the room. 

Bob found a pair of track pants and pulled them on. They were dark and a loose fit, and Bob didn't think anything was noticeable. He felt himself peeing a little, and smiled. At elas that was taken care of, he thought.

He headed for the kitchen.

To be continued.

Wife In Charge

Chapter 7

Bob stood quietly in the kitchen. Sue was ladling pasta from a saucepan into a big bowl, and Cathy was putting the finishing touches to a rich-smelling sauce.  

'Go and sit down, please, Bob,' Sue said. 

Bob felt slighly resentful at being ordered around, but went to the dining room all the same and sat at the big table. He shifted a little on his padded backside, which felt warmer and more slippery than before. Bob peed a very small amount as he sat down, but it wasn't hard to stop.

Bob watched the two women preparing the meal. Sue was wearing a t-shirt and tight faded jeans. Cathy had a pair of jeggings over her blue leotard. Both of them had about a millimetre of fabric over their private parts, Bob thought unhappily, while his own were covered in half an inch of padding. Wet padding, he thought as he moved in his chair. It wasn't fair. 

Sue put the big bowl of spaghetti in the centre of the table and sat down. Cathy did the same with the sauce. 

'Dig in,' said Sue, and Cathy began to serve herself from the bowl of pasta. 

'I'll serve yours, honey,' said Sue, smiling at Bob. 'Because it's a bit sloppy. Be careful not to make a mess.' 

'I won't,' Bob replied shortly.

He felt another spurt from between his legs. By clenching his lower muscles, he was able to stop it. It wasn't much, that was certain.

As they ate, Sue and Cathy discussed Sue's membership of Cathy's gym. That was news to Bob. Two amazons in leotards wandering around the house was all he needed.  

'When did you decide to join her gym?' asked Bob, simultaneously dropping some pasta sauce on his yellow t shirt.

'Oh, Bob.' said Sue. 'I told you to be careful.'

Damn, thought Bob. As he strained to look down at his shirt, he tipped his spoon a little and spilled more sauce onto the table and his legs. Shocked, he peed a little.  

'For heaven's sake, Bob,' said Sue. 'Give me that.'

Sue took the spoon from Bob, who seemed to be frozen in shock.

'Do you need to be fed, like an infant?' asked Sue. 

Sue picked up Bob's napkin and roughly wiped his mouth, his t-shirt and the top of his legs.

'Cathy said you'd have trouble with the spaghetti, and I didn't believe her,' said Sue. 'She even had the good sense to get something for you when we bought your new underpants.'

'I'll get it,' said Cathy and stood up.

Cathy went to the kitchen and returned with a large, white terry bib. It had soft plastic backinng, blue gingham edging and two long gingham tapes at the top. On the front was a grining cartoon teddy bear with three alphabet blocks. 

'Sorry about the picture, Bob,' said Cathy. 'It's all they had.'

Bob looked at the bib and recoiled. 

'No!' he said, and stood up, tipping his chair back. 

'Calm down, Bob,' said Sue. 'You're spilling your food. You're making a mess. You need some help.'

Sue took the bib from Cathy and approached Bob, holding out the two tapes. 

'Please,' whimpered Bob. 

Sue might as well have been holding a hangman's noose in front of him. Bob felt warm pee cascading into his pants. He knew this couldn't end well. 

'Sue, please,' he said weakly.

'Stand still,' ordered Sue, and tied the bib around Bob's neck.

'There,' she said. 'All that fuss over a bib.'

Sue turned Bob around and gave his backside a light swat. 

'Just a minute, Bob,' she said.

Bob's heart sank. The tears he had been restraining until then poured down his cheeks. He had been forced by his wife, in front of his step daughter, to wear an infantile bib, and now his wife had found that he'd wet his pants yet again.

'Not wet,' Bob managed between his sobs. 

'Don't be stupid, Bob, You're soaked. Your track pants are wet,' Sue said, pulling at the back of his pants where two big, dark crescents indicated the limits of his underwear. 

'I'd say you need a diaper change,' said Sue. 

'It's not a diaper,' objected Bob.

Once again Bob had that horrible feeling that he wanted to be anywhere else but here. He peed some more, but was too busy crying to even think about stopping it. Anyway, how could things get any worse? 

Bob put out his arms and wrapped them around Sue. Sue stood quietly for a few minutes while Bob cried himself out. 

Cathy picked up the overturned chair. She looked at Bob, his face buried against Sue's breasts. At least he had his bib on. Like getting him into training pants, the first time is the hardest, she thought. Like hurdles jumped, she thought, recalling her athletic career.  

Suddenly, Cathy thought of another hurdle. Now would be the perfect time to jump it. 

'I'll change him,' Cathy said, touching Sue on the arm and looking at her. 

Sue stared at Cathy. She wasn't sure if her suggestion was quite right.  

'It's fine, mum,' said Cathy. 'I've changed heaps of babysitting kids, even messy ones. He's no different. And it's not as if we're related. I can just be like, you know, a big sister helping out.'

Sue thought about that. Cathy was right. What she said crystallised the odd thoughts Sue had been having lately about Bob. In a way, Bob seemed to have jumped back a generation. Cathy was definitely Sue's daughter, but in some ways, it seemed that Bob was becoming more like... Sue wasn't sure. It was strange to think about. Sue could hardly remember the last time they'd had sex. It wasn't that Sue was making him different, but he seemed to be, well, less adult than he was and she was feeling increasingly protective of him, and even maternal.   

'Mum?' said Cathy, interrupting her thoughts. 'I'll do it.'

Taking Sue's silence for an answer, Cathy led Bob off to his bedroom.

Sue sat down and listened for a moment to the conversation just audible from Bob's room. 

At least he's stopped crying, she thought. 

'To stop you getting a rash, baby,' she heard Cathy say. 

Then 'Leg in please, come on Bob.'

Sue felt a weird surge of fullfilment course through her body. She felt unnaccountably happy. Ecstatic even. 

'Oh, Bob,' she heard herself say out loud. 

Sue felt so glad to be a woman. And, she had to admit, a mother. 

A few seconds later, Cathy arrived with a chastened-looking Bob in tow. He was wearing a light blue t-shirt and pair of Sue's pink track pants that were slightly too large for him.  

'Sit down, honey,' she said, holding back Bob's chair for him.

Cathy then went to the kitchen. 

Bob sat and looked at Sue, who smiled back. Sue was pleased to see that Bob managed something like a smile in return.

Cathy returned with another bib, which she tied around Bob's neck. Bob's shoulders stiffened, but he didn't protest. 

'It's OK, honey,' said Sue. 'It's just because spaghetti's messy. You need it, that's all.'

Cathy laughed as Bob looked back at the two women. 

'Girls don't need them,' she said with a grin. 'We're much tidier.'

Uncertainly, Bob fingered the bottom of his bib, then looked at the two strong, adult women he lived with.  

'Bob,' said Sue. 'We love you.'

'Yes,' said Cathy. 'Even me.' 

Both women laughed. Bob felt a lot better, and less confused. 

It had been a strange experience a few minutes before in his bedroom. It had  made him wonder exactly who and what he was. 

Cathy seemed even bigger and stronger than usual as she help him take off his track pants. He stood in front of her wearing just his bulky, padded underpants, but Cathy didn't seem to think the situation was at all unusual. It had seemed OK ot Bob, as well.  

Cathy pulled down the underpants and held them while Bob stepped out of them, then she put the pants aside and gently laid Bob back on the bed. At Bob's eye level was the generous curve of Cathy's crotch, but it didn't seem even slightly erotic to Bob, whose penis lay like a little caterpillar on his small scrotum. He knew he was not exactly impressive in the 'junk' department, but it didn't seem to matter. Bob was more interested in Cathy's large breasts, which swayed enticingly just above his face as Cathy wiped him down. He had a weird urge to suck on them.

'There we are,' said Cathy, as she finished wiping Bob's little penis and balls with a baby wipe, showing no more interest she would have had she been wiping a child's dirty hand.

'What's that for?' asked Bob as he felt the light sprinkle of talc over his pubic area.   

'To stop you getting a rash, baby,' said Cathy. 

Cathy helped Bob into his pants. 

'We'll pop this down here,' she said quietly, pushing Bob's penis downwards with her cool fingertips. 

Then she helped Bob into a pair of Sue's old track pants and tugged up the waist. Bob looked down had was horrified to see almost nothing there but the smooth flat crotch of the pants.  

Cathy saw his glance and smiled. 

'I think you look cute, Bobby,' she said. 'Let's go and show mummy.'

Bob was speechless as Cathy took his hand and they returned to the dining room.

Bob peed a little, but managed to stop the flow. 

To be continued. 

Wife In Charge

Chapter 8

'I love you too,' Bob said quietly.

He was having trouble keeping his thoughts in order. His wife, who was making him wear what could only be called training pants, had just made him wear a bib. His stepdaughter had just changed his wet pants, as if he were a kid being babysat. 

Thanks seemed upside down, but eveyone seemed fine with it. 

Work was the same. Things were crazy there, too. Bob had gone from an important, car driving, suit wearing sales exeucitve to the junior office girl. Well, not girl, but nearly.

'You're one of us now,' the girl on the bus had said.  

Yet things at work went on. He'd swapped the sales manager as boss for Rhonda, the owner's wife who was the defacto office manager. He had to please her now. Worse, Rhonda had moved into the spare office in the accounts area, with a big glass wall right next to Bob's desk. 

Bob thought things couldn't get worse, thenn he realised that he hadn't factored in his other problem. He didn't sleep at work, so bedwetting wasn't a problem, but Bob wasn't 100% sure he had absolutely full control during the day. 

'Bob,' said Sue. 'I know things are changing for you, honey. And I want to say how well I think you're coping.'

'I don't want them to change,' objected Bob.

'I know, honey, but sometimes our lives just change. Yours is, and so are mine and Cathy's. We're here to look after you, Bob,' Sue said. 

Bob felt adrift. What was going on? A conspiracy?  Why should anything change anyway?

'I don't understand anything,' Bob said, his voice breaking. 

'Oh, Bob,' said Sue, standing up and leaning over her husband, holding him close to her. 

'Do you remember what happened at work?' she asked.

'At work?' asked Bob, confused. 

'He doesn't know,' said Cathy gently. 'Leave it, Sue.'

Some months previously, Bob had been under a lot of pressure in his job. At first he'd simply had trouble sleeping. Sue did her best to keep Bob's home life stress free, then one afternoon, she had a call from Rhonda. Bob had been working on some sales figures, and had started scribbling aimlessly on a not pad. He hadn't responded rationally to questions about what he was doing.  Then he'd wet his pants and started crying. The whole office was shocked and that's when Rhonda had intervened. She had called an ambulance, and Bob had been taken away. He'd spent a fortnight in a medical institution, babbling incoherently, needing full time care and apparently completely unaware of his surroundings.  

The one morning, Bob had woken up and asked where his clothes were. He seemed to have regained his faculties and it wasn't long befoer the doctors allowed him to go home. After discussion with his employer, it was decided that hs could recommence as an office junior. He had an odd interview with his boss, who had to set up a kind of story about why he was now working in the office. Sue did her part by helping Bob accept that he no longer had a company car and had a new role in the company. To be honest, Rhonda the boss's wife had no time for the slightly built little wimp. She loved seeing him reduced to the role of office girl, and when Sue told her about Bob's conntinence issues, she thought it couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke. The sooner he's in diapers 24/7 sucking on a paci, she thought, the more appropriate it would be.

'Come on, Bob,'  said Sue when the meal and cleaning up were finished. 'Bed time. You're sleeping with me tonight.'

Bob hugged Sue impulsively. However confusing things got, that couldn't be a bad thing. 

A few minutes later, Bob was standing naked next to the former marital bed, staring at the big pink and white diaper Sue had opened on a towel laid on the bed.

Sue looked at Bob's naked hips, and the soft little penis curled between his thighs. 

'I don't think you have a choice, Bob,' she said kindly, and gently sat Bob down on the diaper and laid him back.

To be continued.