LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tykables taking forever to ship

I think this thread might have gotten lost in the rollback, but has anyone had major problems with Tykables taking forever to ship?  I saw on their website that they said that they got a shipment of their overnights diapers in port on Oct. 6th, but on Oct. 27th, they said that they have STILL not gotten them out of California due to wildfires, shipping companies cancelling on them, and other excuses.  Anyone have something like that happen to them?

Here's the latest blog post from Tykables on the shipping delays:   https://tykables.com/blogs/news/overnights-shipping-updates-2017

If I'm reading it correctly, they hope to have the diapers arrive in Tykables' home base in Chicago by yesterday, and they would then work all weekend to get the orders ready to ship on Monday, November 6th.

My order got a USPS tracking number on 10/13/2017, and it still shows as "USPS awaiting item".  We'll see what happens on Monday.

Not sure what that meant.  However, according to their latest update Tykables will be running  out of Size 2 Overnights as early as Friday evening, and will run out of Size 1 not long in the future.  There are expected shipments coming in December, but after the last delays I wouldn't count on them arriving on schedule.

The new diapers are really nice.  It's disappointing that Tykables cannot keep any inventory on a regular basis.  I can't count on them to have any diapers when I want them, so I don't think of them when I get the itch to buy more diapers. 

On 11/10/2017 at 7:14 PM, dyperbole said:

Not sure what that meant.  However, according to their latest update Tykables will be running  out of Size 2 Overnights as early as Friday evening, and will run out of Size 1 not long in the future.  There are expected shipments coming in December, but after the last delays I wouldn't count on them arriving on schedule.

The new diapers are really nice.  It's disappointing that Tykables cannot keep any inventory on a regular basis.  I can't count on them to have any diapers when I want them, so I don't think of them when I get the itch to buy more diapers. 

Curious to know about sizing/fit. I have a 36” waist and had previously tried the large in the old version and that fit great. Is the size/fit relatively similar?

On 11/10/2017 at 7:14 PM, dyperbole said:

I think it's just that those diapers are so popular that they can't keep up with the demand for them.  In that case, they probably need to upgrade their production capacity, but for all I know they're already working on that.