LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thread Gone?

I started a thread in Baby Talk a few days ago called "Fictional characters you'd like to be babied by", and all of a sudden the thread is gone, as if it never existed. Did it somehow violate site rules or something?

My Bolg, ehich means my reviews, nes page and little girl lessons is mangled beyond repair so I might as well get rid of the rest, which makes my siggie useless so that might as well go away. 7 years down the drain and I have neither the team, knowledge, energy or desire to go through all the work to rebuild things and nobody cared anyway

2 hours ago, Anyone2 said:

No the website was rolled back from what I understand. Pretty much everything is gone if you look around on the website.

Except literally every single thing I ever posted here outside of that thread is still there. Along with everything else on this site. The only thing gone is MY thread.

Is it possible that the whole site will be rolled back to an older version? It seems with years and years of threads ruined, it would be worth going to some backup if it exists, just losing a few of the recent posts. There was so much discussion, stories by authors who have disappeared, etc, that I'd much rather have that back then what we'd lose.