LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Makes Perfect

We were still together, that was a start. After what I had done I would nt have blamed my wife Poppy if she had slapped my face,thrown me out of our marital home of three years and changed all the locks.

I'd lost count how many times I'd asked myself how could I have been so stupid. Yes, it was nt a long sordid affair, it was just one drunken mistake but why did it have to be with Lola, Poppy's best friend of over 20 years and why it Gods name did it have to end with Lola pregnant with my child.

That news alone could have broken Poppy as we'd had no luck after trying for a child over the last 12 months.

It's not as if they are similar, Poppy I'd  always describe as a "skinny blonde", quite quiet and shy but with a smile that would light up any room she walked into. Lola on the other hand was what many in the pub called "a mouthy piece", dark hair and far thicker set than Poppy, she bore more than a passing resemblance to English Celebrity chef Nigella Lawson. I did nt think she was my type but Mr Jim Beam had proved to me different.

I still think back to how I found myself in Lola's company when Poppy had gone to stay at her mothers house up North for the weekend. Time has dulled even the smallest memories of the night, a quick fumble in a drunken haze that left neither of us exactly sexually fulfilled but created a new life.

I can Just about recall the horror we both felt in the morning as we woke up in the same bed and perhaps we would and could have kept it a secret from my lovely Poppy and everyone else if it was nt for 'Junior'

That day, sitting next to Poppy, holding her hand, as I confessed to my indiscretion was one memory I would happily wipe from my mind.

The hurt on her pretty face was heart breaking, never had I felt such a let down as the horrible news sank in with the love of my life. The days of tears that followed almost drove me to the point of suicide. I could nt bear my Princess being in such emotional pain. 

6 months down the line things had improved, whilst it was never far from our minds, Lola's growing tummy helped that, it did nt dominate our lives.

Our relationship dynamics had changed over the time, always mindful that I had almost finished our marriage, I became more passive, Poppy on the other hand had began to assert herself becoming the dominant one whereas before she'd been happy to let me the lead the way.

The friendship between Poppy and Lola had also changed too, bizarrely it had got stronger, they saw each other much more regularly then before she was pregnant, Lola was a constant visitor to our home. I was never sure whether it was because Poppy wanted to keep reminding me of my mistake or whether she was keen to have an input in the little life created by her two closest friends.

I of course tried to avoid being left on my own with Lola. Whilst I was sure that I/we would never make the same mistake again there was no reason to tempt fate. If Lola and myself were in the same room I’d always use Poppy as a screen, Poppy was always between myself and Lola which meant that I’ve never had to address the ‘baby situation’ and how the birth will affect the rest of our lives.

That was until that fateful day.

I had sensed that something was up on the Friday after returning home from work. Poppy was very quiet and whilst that was nt unusual her eyes showed that she was deep in thought.

“Dan” she eventually broke the silence.

“Yes sweet” I replied 

“We need to talk about Lola and the baby”

It was the first time she’d used the b word in my presence.

“Of course dear, I know I made the biggest mistake of my life but with your help I can do the right thing going forward”

“The right thing?” Poppy smirked

“The right thing would have to keep your thing in your trousers and we would nt be in this situation”

I nodded silently as Poppy continued.

“As you know, your baby has only a few months before it arrives and prior to that there are going to be some changes”

Poppy went on to explain that Lola’s small one bedroom flat was wholly unsuitable for a child to grow up in.

And that the tomorrow (Saturday) Lola would be moving into our 4 bedroom townhouse. That way she could help with child and I’d be able to do my job and provide for my offspring.

Twice I tried to interrupt Poppy but with a finger lifted to her lips she dismissed my protestations.

“Also as a first time Mother and with no siblings or other children in the family Lola is very nervous about looking after a baby”

“She’s going to need some help, and that’s where you come in”

Keen to stay on Poppy’s good side I would have done almost anything.

“Of course Princess, let me know what I can do”

Poppy just smiled “Good boy”

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

Pt2

Saturday morning I was a bit subdued, I knew that the following few hours would change my life forever. I’d spent half a year avoiding spending any time alone in Lola’s company and now it was going to be a daily occurrence.

I knew the knock on the door was coming but it did nt stop me from jumping out of my skin.

After a brief hello I went to help unload the small van outside. Lola did nt have much apart from a lot of suitcases and a few ornaments, but then what more did she need? She was joining us in the marital home, sleeping in the guest bedroom with the on suite bathroom and our home was fully furnished.

Once Lola’s bits were placed in her room Poppy suggested we all sit down in the lounge and discuss how this was going to work.

“So welcome Lola” Poppy started “I’m happy to have you here, we are both here to help you with the baby when he or she arrives and up until that point can assist you in any way you need.”

Poppy looked at me and I nodded my head in agreement.

“Thanks Sweetie” Lola replied, “It’s fantastic to be able to share this with you and hopefully we can take the next three months preparing for the tough job of looking after a helpless baby”

Poppy who was sat next to me on the bigger of the two sofas turned her body towards me and reached for my hand.

“Dan, this will be the first baby that myself and Lola have ever taken charge of, we’ve talked a lot about the worries we have regarding the task ahead and have come up with a plan that you can help us with”

I could see Lola grin and a shiver crept down my spine.

“Have you heard the phrase ‘practice makes perfect?’ Lola asked.

Of course I had, and nodded my head silently.

“Well” continued Poppy “our idea is that we have a guinea pig to practice our mothering skills on” 

“There are a lot of things we need to learn and having someone to try things with will help with the new born” Lola added with a grin

Poppy gripped my hand tighter “ this is where you come in Dan”

A quizzical Look must have come across my face “You want me to go buy a child’s baby doll to work with?”

“No Dan” Poppy interrupted “A doll is just not life like enough”

Lola smiled again “we need something more closer to the real thing, something that will eat, sleep and generally be as much like a baby as we can”

Now I don’t consider myself slow on the uptake but I still could nt see where the conversation was going.

“Short of a quick fostering I’m not sure what we can do” 

“There is another way” Poppy answered 

With my brain still not in gear I stood up “if your considering kidnapping a baby I’m sorry I’ll have no part in that”

Both the ladies laughed.

Poppy beckoned me to sit down and held my hand again.

“Don’t be silly Dan, we’ll do nothing illegal” “I’ve, well we’ve decided that you’re going to be our baby”

As a confused look crossed my face Lola got up and made the short journey to sit the other side of me on the sofa.

“You see, your baby is going to get the best care ever and the reason that is is because I’ll be a fully practiced mother” “Three or so months of taking care of you will make me so”

I still had so many questions on how they expected a grown man could help the both of them prepare for an infant but Poppy then Lola both got up and requested I stand too.

“I’m sure you have many queries of how this is going to work” Poppy said obviously reading my confused face.

“ Come with us upstairs” Lola interjected “over the last fortnight your wife and I have been working on a rule list, let’s go to the small bedroom together where we can explain everything”

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, babytom2 said:

Kinda shocked a woman would essentially let the mistress move in.

Mind control I'm thinking.  Perhaps she's a witch or some sort of esper.  Maximum drama situation I'm thinking though so it's all good.

17 hours ago, babytom2 said:

Kinda shocked a woman would essentially let the mistress move in.

All will be explained in time but it's important to remember the baby was a one off mistake so I'm not sure Lola could be classed as a 'mistress'

There is a clue to why in Pt1 but please keep reading if you want to know why

Great beginning. I can feel his confusion. The shock to follow will be quite entertaining. I do kind of wonder how the girls came up with this idea. I will definitely be watching for more updates. 

• 2 weeks later...

Pt3

Poppy led the way, her hand firmly holding mine as I followed up the 13 stairs. She opened the guest room where Lola had unpacked her belongings earlier and as I kept pace with my wife and entered the room Lola slipped in behind us and closed the door.

I was then asked to sit on the bed as the ladies explained exactly what was happening and the rules that I’d be boating for the next few months.

“First of all” Poppy began, “I’m not sure we explained ourselves clearly downstairs” 

“You are going to be our baby, Dan” Lola continued “You will be expected to behave just as a new born would behave”

“BUT”, Lola interrupted, “As you are also a grown up we can punish you in a more adult manner should the need arise”

“As I said downstairs there are a number of rules that you will need to adhere to”

I was handed a sheet of paper with words on.

“Take the opportunity to read this very carefully”

“It will be the last adult thing you do to n this house for a while”

Poppy passed me my reading glasses and I studied the 5 rules listed. 

I’d just got to the end of the list when Lola grabbed to paper from my hand.

“Babies can not understand writing, I will read this out to you”

Rule 1)  Anytime you are in this house you will be our baby. There may also be trips out as a baby but they will always be with one or both of us.

Rule 2) As you are a baby you will not be allowed to speak unless specifically asked to

Rule 3) You will be treated like a baby, dressed as one and fed like one. You will have no responsibilities at all.

Rule 4) You will be allowed to walk (as you’re a little too big to be carried) but again this will occur only when we say.

Rule 5) The only time you will be treated older is when you are punished for breaking any of our rules

Poppy began “ Dan, I know this list is a little bizarre but I also know that you are aware that what you and Lola did almost broke me and our marriage. I’ve done a lot of soul searching since it happened and thought that this is a way I might be able to learn to trust you again. 

By going back to childhood we will be able to start again. Also Lola moving in means that I get the chance to be a kind of mother because it does nt look like we’re able to have a child of our own”

I stared at the floor, not fully understanding what the list entailed.

Poppy continued “This is a one time offer. If you feel that it’s beyond you then I will pack your bags for you and myself and Lola will bring up the child together. If you agree to this then I will know that you are committed to our marriage”

I opened my mouth to talk to Poppy but Lola snapped at me straight away

“No talking baby! Just nod your head if you agree to our rules and we’ll start straight away”

Facing the floor I silently nodded and with the requested head action my new life began.

• Like 3

Good chapter. I thought his future had already been sealed. I guess given one more opportunity to back out is only right. We know he is stuck and will do anything necessary. He is going to become a baby. 

Right” said Poppy “you lay down on the bed and let your new Mummies take care of you”

“And remember, no talking, no arguments and no resisting” added Lola

With my marriage on the line I was nt going to argue at all, this I thought was payback time, the point of which I was going to pay for my one indiscretion.

As I lay prone on the bed Poppy and Lola went to work removing my clothing, they took a leg each and removed my trainers and socks, Poppy then undid the button to my jeans and asked me to lift my bottom from the bed. In an instant they both tugged my jeans off.

Poppy then asked me to sit up, when I did my jumper was pulled over my head. Next came my polo shirt and I was told to lay back down, naked but for my underpants.

At this point Lola left my side and went to a trunk at the far end of the room. Poppy stroked my hair whispering what a good boy I was.

Lola returned with a handful of bits that I could nt quite make out and placed them on the floor by the side of the bed.

“So this is the start baby, be a good boy and lift your bum again for me”

I did as instructed and when Poppy finished talking she eased down my underwear.

Instinctively I reached to cover my private parts and my hands were stung by a sharp slap from Lola

“Now now baby, please leave your hands by your side. It’s not as if you have anything to hide from your Mummies”

I replaced my arms by my sides and closed my eyes as I listened to the conversation between Poppy and Lola.

“I think we need to roll it up to get rid of the folds”

“Okay, give it here”

I heard a distinct rustling, and both ladies giggled.

“That looks good”

“Lift up your bottom again please baby”

As I did so I felt a thick object sliding underneath me, once in place I was asked to lay prone again.

“Right,  powder next” and I felt a cold dust being sprinkled on my nether regions.

With my eyes still closed I could nt see who’s hands they were but the powder was stroked around my genitalia. If I had nt have been so subdued it might have even been a pleasant experience.

“Right” said Lola “I’ve read you be got to do the bottom tapes first and then the top two”

“Like this?” Poppy answered as I felt the padded garment pull in tight to my lower body and adhesive strips being pulled.

“Looks good to me” said Lola “Now the plastic pants” “I got these from a shop online, it’s amazing the baby stuff they sell for adults”

I heard a shaking out of the plastic underwear.

One after the other my feet were lifted and fed through the leg holes of the pants.

“These are quite tight” said Poppy as she worked the protective baby wear up my legs

“They have to be to keep contained any leaks that might occur” Lola countered.

It was only at this point that it dawned on me that this was nt a joke and by the end of the evening my ‘mummies’ would have expected me to wet myself

I started to squirm which was met with a sharp word from Poppy “Keep still baby, now lift your bum bum a little so I can get your baby pants on over your thick nappy”

I did what I was told and felt the pants being heaved over my padded backside.

“Good baby” “Now stand up please so I can see how my first attempt at a nappy went” Poppy said.

I stood up as requested and the first thing I felt was how wide the thick nappy forced my legs apart”

“Good job Mummy Poppy” said Lola.

“Thanks” Poppy said “You get the joy of the first nappy change Mummy Lola”

I opened my eyes for the first time in a while and after I recovered from the lights in the room I looked at myself in the full length mirror on the back of the room door.

With my mouth gaping open I saw looking back at me a man dressed like a little baby. The white plastic nappy covers had little blue cars on them and they were badly concealing a thick white disposable.

My Mummies joined me, one either side, and looked into the mirror too.

“I knew you’d make such a cute little baby” Poppy whispered in my ear.

“We’re not finished yet baby” Lola whispered in my other ear. “There’s more to come” 

With that both Poppy and Lola giggled to each other 

• Like 2