LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumping your diapers in public wrong thing to do

babyalan

Someone is at it again in Calgary AB this morning on my way home I saw a used little paws adult baby diaper on the road on Acadia Drive Se Calgary so wrong on so many levels please properly dispose of your diapers don't toss them out on the road in public for someone else to clean up its just wrong

I don't understand this at all. Like you said there are places all over the place to discard dirty diapers. When I am out and my baby girl needs to be changed I change her in a Family Rest Room and always discard the dirty diaper in the trash. It would be so wrong just to leave it on the floor for someone else to have to deal with. It just don't make sense. Take care of your own dirty diapers and throw them away properly.

• Thanks 1

They should be diapered and locked into some restraint clothing until the clothing bursts , i have changed in bathrooms without a trash can , i just put into a bag and stick it back into my diaper bag until there is a garbage , people that do this are the same kinda people that made the jersey shore unusable from medical waste carried in with the tide everything from hypodermics to bloody bandages ,when I hiked and climbed you pack it out if you packed it in.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

The outfitting of normal civilian looking cars and trucks to blend in with traffic. It going to be difficult to explain to a police officer why your dumping abdl diapers on public roadways, if this diaper didn't fall out of a disposal truck. In Tennessee fine start out at 250.00 and reach upwards of 1500.00 and can lead to felony charges and cleanup fines from courts.

4 hours ago, Shawnie said:

The outfitting of normal civilian looking cars and trucks to blend in with traffic. It going to be difficult to explain to a police officer why your dumping abdl diapers on public roadways, if this diaper didn't fall out of a disposal truck. In Tennessee fine start out at 250.00 and reach upwards of 1500.00 and can lead to felony charges and cleanup fines from courts.

That seems a bit excessive

22 hours ago, Shawnie said:

Na they were grants for catching aggressive driving, and distracted driving. Point it's you never know who's behind you

Use a rearview mirror and/or police scanner??  Still, if people knew there was a cop behind them, they would most likely get their act together real quick.

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 8:23 AM, Shawnie said:

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 12:39 PM, Firefly 35 said:

That seems a bit excessive

A punishment is not a punishment unless the perp feels it hard in some way.  That could mean jail time or a big hit to the pocketbook, so sometimes heafty fines need to be ordered to get the point across.  I'm sure the fine wouldn't be $1,500 for one first time diaper dumper if he tossed only one out on the side of the road, but a repeat offender or one who dumped half a diaper pail (or someone who dumped a load of junk down a raviene or an empty lot or hazardous materials) would be a lot more than $250.  Some people may think a fine of only $250 for getting rid of a load of junk, old paint and chemicals or old electronics that the local trash pick up or landfills wont take is a small price to pay for getting rid of them