LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

10 cases of tranquility ATNS & Coloplast catheters

• 2 weeks later...

have you sold the ATN's yet? what state are you located in? and are you willing to ship, If I were to set up a UPS pickup? I am in USA California.

Hi dl forever  I was asked to directly give you the email address by the guy selling these ,his area is being hammered by bad storms at the moment and he can't get online so he emailed me and asked if I can contact you and give you his email please let me know asap . We can go to chat here and go privatethanks glenn63 . ( I am a good friend of seller)

Thanks, I grew up in Dayton Oh area. So i sometimes forget about the time difference , I am an insomniac and sleep the 10-11 o'clock and i'm up till 2-3am, PC time.

I am on now:08_EmoticonsHDcom:

He is located in Ohio, I do not think he will ship ,he would rather have them picked up by receiver ,but maybe he would do this here is my email ,email me and I will give his email to you through email , I do not want to post it here as it is not my email address to do so ,. Mine is kibykiller@gmail.com

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Sounds fishy to me.  No bad weather in Ohio
Yes we had some bad weather and the system has also had me by the nads it wouldnt let me connect for the longest time and all of a sudden presto i am back, so if anybody wanted me , the system denied connection to this board only all my other ones worked ,what a long st range trip , every once in awhile it would briefly update and see like one thread but that was it.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Sounds fishy to me.  No bad weather in Ohio
I dont know which part of ohio your in but i am about 90 minutes from cleveland in PA .unfortunately well in the lead for the golden snow globe by some 75 inches.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...