LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teen to Toddler (private with sephy)

Danny

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Looks at you and reads it "I got a couple of C's though, it's not that bad" I start to make a run for the stairs, but the toddler gate is locked and I cant open it.

This only made Robin mad. She was thinking about not going through with her plan. She decided it was needed to get her son under control. She started ordering some of the bigger items she was going to need. Robin had most of the other items to get started

Robin called into Danny soccer coach and pulled him from the team. She than started moving things into the spare room for Danny's new nursery. She already had cases of diapers and all the needed supplies to start.

Dan got a text from his mate to say he was off the team, he wondered what he'd done and so he rushed to his mom "Mom, I have been taken off the soccer te-" looks around "what are you doing??"

"Hey there baby" Robin said in a coo. She was already ready to treat her eldest like her youngest. She checked his pants and started stripping him. The door was locked with the key in her hands. "We need to get you ready for daycare" Danny was still in school, but he would be dressed as a toddler.

Looks at you in shock "what do you think you're doing? I am 16! I don't need you to dress me"

Hears another word I don't like "Daycare! I am 16! I don't need to go to daycare. Anyway its Saturday and I normally go to soccer practice with my mates. only problem is, is that someone has told my soccer coach I can't be on the team anymore!"

Robin silent her son with a pacifier. "So fussy today" Robin cooed. Danny's rebirth would be surround mostly in love and kindness. Danny might not like it, but it was for his own good. Robin took her nude son to a changing pad and began to diaper him up. "Mommy doesn't like these, but they till you can accept your return to diapers" Robin gently and lovingly diapered her son up and put on some locking plastic pants and put him in a clean onesie. "Shorts shortalls, or just your onesie baby boy?" she asked cooing to him.

Robin carried her son to the plush chair in the room and sat with him in her lap. "Well sweetie, you're going to be going through a bit of a regrowing up phase. it's up to you how young you'll get. Right now you're being brought down to about two years old again." Robin pulled out a bottle and said "Your choice baby boy, a bottle or straight from mommy?"