LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teen to Toddler (private with sephy)

Danny

Danny just plays with some building blocks, feeling his diaper was still dry

Thank goodness I haven't wet myself again, I don't want to be changed, its too embarrassing. Especially since I am supposed to be 16 and am surrounded by toddlers.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you and shakes my head

"No mom, I want things to go back to how they were, before all this stuff happened. I am 16 and I want to be treated like a 16 year old and not a 16 month old baby!"

Looks at you and sighs and just cuddles my mom and doesn't want to let go.

I feel her warm body cuddle me and I feel that I want to carry this on, as I enjoy getting the attention that the twins get.

"Sorry mommy. I just feel a little sad because I miss school"

Ruby smiled and while Danny was in a daze tried to give him a mental regression pill. "Can you swallow this for mommy?" It was just going to lower his thought levels. Like instead of a teen he would think more like a child.

I just continue to suckle and it tastes really good.

Looks at you and shakes my head and just continues suckling, not wanting to let go

(I don't really want regression pills)

On 10/24/2017 at 2:54 AM, Danny said:

Dan was an average 16yr old boy.

Sorry I got in the private conversation I was told that I was not allowed to do that I’m trying to take my coat off that’s what I was told to do on here how do I do that

I didn’t even know that it was private I apologize I think they need to have a feature blocking people from getting into anyone’s private conversation unless the other person allows them to do so that’s having the private conversation

8 minutes ago, Tony Wright said:

Sorry I got in the private conversation I was told that I was not allowed to do that I’m trying to take my coat off that’s what I was told to do on here how do I do that

I didn’t even know that it was private I apologize I think they need to have a feature blocking people from getting into anyone’s private conversation unless the other person allows them to do so that’s having the private conversation

I sent you a PM