LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teen to Toddler (private with sephy)

Danny

(Both are going to happen)

Robin sighed as she put the bottle in Danny's mouth and started feeding him. 

Lisa (Danny's girlfriend) was in the other room watching the boys. "When you're done with his feeding I could uses a little help in here" Lisa said as she playfully waved to her boyfriend.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danny takes the bottle, and deep down it feels nice to have this time with his mom again.

He doesn't see his girlfriend waving at him as he is being fed by his mom and is too relaxed to move

He knows things can't get any worse than they are.

When Dan has finished feeding, he sees his girlfriend waving to him "oh no, what's she doing here? I didn't want anyone to see me like this! Especially my girlfriend. why is she calling me over? you know I never help with the boys?"

"Is mommy's milk tasty baby?" Robin cooed to Danny as she padded his bottom. "Go help Lisa baby boy"

Lisa took Danny's hand and lead him to the boy's nursery. "We going to go over how to change a diaper" Lisa said as she put one of the boys on the table.

Danny blushes but nods, secretly having enjoyed the time with his mommy, which he rarely gets due to the twins getting the attention.

Danny blushes even more as, only wearing a shirt and diaper, is led to the nursery, and looks nervous "me change a diaper? have you seen what are produced into those things? I have smelt it and believe me its toxic!"

"Now now honey, I'll be changing your diapers, and you don't hear me complaining" Lisa stated. Lisa went into details on how to change a diaper. As she talked to Danny she checked his pants.

Lisa pushed Danny on the floor and added booties to his outfit. "Danny the more you act up the more you go down this rabbit hole. I was able to get your mother to get a few onesie that look enough like big boy clothes, so no one would know anything this"

Looks at you "That won't hide the bulge in the back of my onesie though will it!" I say as I hold the pacifier and look at you, knowing my regression is just beginning.

"SO what do you want me to do? Why are we in here?"

"It will happen honey, I'm afraid." Lisa started. 

"You're no longer allowed to use the potty baby boy" Robin finished up. She took hold of her son and kissed his tummy a few times.