LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From big Brother To Baby Brother

BabyGabrial

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still am in my room doing my work when the front door opens

"Boys, I am back" comes a voice from downstairs, and she instantly smells something coming from upstairs and heads up to investigate, she heads into Gabrials room "Gabrial, why didn't you tell Dan you need changing?"

"Don't give me that look mister, you need punishment, you should always tell Dan when you pooped if I am not here, you will get a diaper rash, you won't be spanked this time, but I am sending you into timeout okay"

"Then why didn't he change you? Well this will be his job then" I say "Mommy will get big brother in here to change his cute baby brother" I say as I head into Dans room

"Daniel! get your butt into your brothers room, you're on diaper duty, Gabrial said you knew he had to poop, so you should have changed him"

Dan Chumps surprised that his mom just busting into his room Ok ok sorry mom. The little tyke wasn't done during his business so I left him alone to do so for a bit and I just forgot it hasn't been long so he should be okay"

I smile and heads downstairs, with Dan not knowing how messy Gabrial has made his diaper

I have also made Gabrial some formula up for when I am not around and Dan is babysitting

Dan looks at his brother and sees him just laying in his messy diaper "Okay, lets change you" I breathe in and open the tabs