LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From big Brother To Baby Brother

BabyGabrial

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They all enjoy the delicious food that the boys mom has made for them, and dinner goes smoothly, with Gabrial being breastfed by his mom, and the rest of the family don't seem to mind as its perfectly natural

Anna smiles while her parents head into the living area with Dan and lily and they all chat together while Anna finishes feeding Gabrial and overheard Dan saying he'd change Gabrial the next time he pooped so she looks at Gabrial "mommy wants you to fill your diapee right up for your big brother"

Looks at you "Are you making poo poo little one? Has big brother got a stinky diaper that will need to be changed?"

Anna smiles at her son making his messy in his diaper

Dan just smiles at his girlfriend, knowing that she has more experience at him at this as she works at a daycare centre but he's changed his fair share of diapers. 

"I should be fine but I need backup just in case" 

Anna calls over Dan

Dan looks at his brother "come on stinky butt, lets get you cleaned up" I look at Lily, and she thinks it will be a good idea to show some support

The three of us head for his nursery.

Gqbrial starts babbling and looking over Dan's shoulder and he sees Grandma and Grandpa making faces at him and he starts laughing his head off and bouncing in his arms spreading the mess on his bottom

Looks at lily and knows that she's got more experience at this than I've got so I take the advice as his messy is pretty bad and all over his front and bottom