LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From big Brother To Baby Brother

BabyGabrial

Looks at you "Hmm, that diapeee isn't too messy is it. Maybe we should wait until we get home, we only need to get a few things from the shop"

I exchange numbers with Tommy's mom and I head out of the changing room with you, with you still in your messy diaper, as I know you have plenty more in you"

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we head to the store "Maybe I should get some more diapers for you. you get through so many each day" I say as I get you into your stroller and grab the diaper bag and wheels you inside

I look at you and smile as I go to the baby isle and get what I need and also grab another pack of night diapers for you and they are extra absorbent and we go and pay for the items

"Does that pamper feel nice and soft?" I ask you

I lock the door and pick you up and the smell is partly your diaper "ooooh that sure is one stinky diaper" I smile as I lay you on the table and remove your lower clothing so your diaper is ready to be changed. "lets see what baby boy did" I say, trying not to gag as there is a scent of baby poop coming from the overloaded diaper pail and I open your diaper, with the aroma only adding to the scent