LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From big Brother To Baby Brother

BabyGabrial

Hello I'm looking to do my first role play with someone. In this role play I would like to play as a teenage boy who comes out to their parent that they want to be a baby again. Whoever decides to do this role play with me I would like for there to be more than two word replies it doesn't have to be a paragraph though that is cool too just at least the sentence

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Gabrial is a 16 year old who has been dealing with a lot recently. Between classes, college applications, and his girlfriend dumping him he is having a hard time coping with everything. That is until he discovered the AB/DL community and seeing people on forums talking about how regressing helps relax and  is a very enjoyable experience.  He now yerns for this experience.

Anna sighs. Her oldest son is struggling at school. She decides to see what the matter is when he gets home.

She heads into his room to get laundry and spots something on his computer. A diaper website.  She looks at his browser history and it's d all related to the adult baby world. She then decided to give him what he so desires and heads to the store to get the supplies. 

Gabrial had a younger brother called Dan who is 13. 

Gabriel is driving home with Dan riding shotgun. It's the last day of school and the boys are excited for a summer of fun and relaxation Gabrial is really really worried about if he passed his finals or not Dan on the other hand has no worries and just can't wait to hang out with his friends and his girlfriend

Anna smiles and let's Dan head upstairs but stops Gabrial  "mommy has a surprise for you. Follow me.  Your new life starts here" I smile. 

Secretly, Dan knew what was going on and had been told not to tease his "baby brother" 

I take Gabrial upstairs to his room,

his computer, TV, and all electrical devices had all been removed.

Instead there was a crib, a changing table, a rocking chair. and a few chest of drawers.

"What do you think?" I say, smiling.

Looks at you 'I'm glad you like it. You won't be returning to school. You'll be at daycare with work sent to you from your teacher that you'll do everyday at the daycare" 

Looks at you "you really want this don't you. I'm surprised you're not upset. You love school. You won't be going back on the sports teams.  Your teachers know  you won't be allowed. Dan will babysit you and change your nappies if im not around" 

(Remember we're both playing Dan)

"Now then onto the changing table so mommy can pamper her baby boy"

Now that she says it I really have something to think about. I'm giving up a lot of things to be a baby. I am pretty much restarting my life. I think to myself is it all really worth it? But then I think of how relaxing and fun this could be and with a bit of hesitation I hop on the changing table

Dan Is peeking through the cracked door watching this

Looks at you "don't think this will be all fun and games, you will be 24/7 babyfyed. that means diapers, bottles, cribs, taken out in public, breastfeeds, spankings, daycare, and any other thing mommy can think off. Are you sure you want all this, I want you 100% committed. three bad moves and I will take all the baby things away and re potty train you"

"Well mommy has to go out so I'm leaving your big brother in charge. I've told him you'll probably need changing soon and he won't complain. Those laxatives and suppositories should be kicking in around now so you two have fun" I kiss you before grabbing my bag and phone and keys and heads out.  

"You're going to be my baby boy for a very long time. And you're going to enjoy every minute of it!!"

(Try not to be too happy about it. After all you've been taken out of school and she's about to tell your ex girlfriend)

(Can we not involve the ex I'm alright with not being too happy but I don't want humiliation)

"W-Wait what laxatives and suppositories!?" I say as I'm worried you're going to fast and am extremely confused about when you could've possibly given me medicine. On top of that did you say my brother is watching me? So soon!? I can't even process all of this so soon.