LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post-void dribbling getting worse from wearing 24/7.

I notice a small little trickle when I stand up or sit down, it’s only a little tingle at the end of my penis but it’s noticeable. 

30 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

You seem to be picking up where you left off.  Today makes 14 weeks in diapers permanently.  My unpotty training has really leveled off.  I still am no where close to wetting in my sleep.  I am dribbling more post void and definately when I cough.  That is about it.

Are you remaining totally unclenched. Can I ask how does that feel to you now? I heard it takes 66 days to learn a new habit. Has your sphincter learned to remain open all the time? 

57 minutes ago, username said:

Do you have to concentrate and relax your sphincter to release me?

Not always.  It is very intermittent.  I do not know if that is a natural part of the unpotty training process or what.  Sometimes I do not feel any urge to urinate at all and then all of the sudden the urge is NOW.  Sometimes it just floods out other times I have to relax.

Most of the time the only thing I feel is the warmth spreading through my nappy as my bladder releases uncontrollably. Sometimes I am aware of the need to urinate for about a few seconds before I pee uncontrollably sometimes just a fine stream or drip and dribble and occasionally a gush.

On 07/01/2018 at 12:02 PM, diapereddaddy1922 said:

It’s an amazing feeling and never ceases to surprise me at how diaper dependent I am. I’ve been at this for about six or seven years now. At this point I just notice that I tend to have more dribble accidents in between changing so I have to make sure to get the diaper on quickly

I drip and dribble most of the time.

On 1/7/2018 at 3:54 PM, MarkSmith said:

It is definately not unclenched always.  i try as much as possible but sometimes it is almost an unconscious action.

Indeed it IS an unconscious (or subconscious) action, and that Is what makes it so hard to overcome. Continence is a learned habit, deeply ingrained from times most of us cannot even remember. So it is to be expected that it will be a hard habit to break- but not an impossible one. I find it easier to perceive continence as a bad habit and to replace it with a better one of not wanting to retain the urinary poisons my body creates for any length of time at all :thumbsup: That way I know that I am improving myself and there;s nothing being lost in the process B)

Bettypooh

Post void dribbling is caused by the combination of three things - gravity, not closing ones external spincter and not 'squeezing' ones bladder. The most important one of these to gain incontinence is the last, not squeezing ones bladder.

As a newborn, when the bladder started to fill, the newborn knew and fussed for assistance. The internal sphicter opened and the the newborn leaked urine cause the external sphincter was in a constant state of semi-relaxation. The internal sphincter opened when the bladder was half full. This is an internal reflex action (autonomic), and part of the safety mechanism to avoid overfilling the bladder and placing undue pressure on the kidneys. 

As a result, the newborn did not have to squeeze its bladder - gravity / overflow emptied same. Since the newborn did not know better and was trained to ignore (via praise and encouragement), the newborn basically ignored this action.

As the external sphincter got stronger, the time before 'knowing the need to void' and 'having to void' got longer. Since, as a newborn and then as a baby, the 'fussing' was ignored, and the child taught to void as and when needed, s/he also ignored the pressure. This created a trained response 'pavlov dog theory' to the need to void, which the subcontious mind controlled until the traumatic effect* of coersion and feedback that is commonly refered to as 'toilet training' which focused the mind (conscious at first, and then autonomic (subcontious)) on each step in bladder control. Remember, this newborn-baby-child toilet-trained child is trying to please its 'first love'.

I suspect that state of voiding without being told of the need, the newborn/infant/baby level of incontinence is what people are looking for.

The bladder is a stretchable muscular bag. Why - so it can expand as more urine is placed in it AND one can squeeze it to empty all urine from same when convenient. As an infant with little to no muscle coordination, you were unable to squeeze this bag at will. Also, due to the weak external sphincter, it never expanded. It only expanded as you trained yourself to retain urine for longer periods before voiding in order to please your careers and to avoid placing yourself in an uncomfortable situation - again pavlov dog theory in pratice.

To defeat this, one has to make the choice to want incontinence, provide the environment to reverse the traumatic* events, and convince your mind that the three items (listed below) do not exist. Secondly, you have to stop squeezing your bladder when you void. You bodies autonomic voiding process will kick in, as will gravity. Also, you will, at first, consciously realease your external sphincter, which will feel wierd,  and then subconsciously release said sphincter. Thirdly, you have to ignore all signals from your bladder. If you don't, these decisions will always be in your conscious mind. As an example of an autonomic (subconscious) action, slow down your breathing. When you focus on this, you can reduce/increase the oxygen level in your body. When you let it run without control, your oxygen level is regulated by subcontious control - as is your bladder/bowel control.

This means no longer focussing on 'I am dribbling' 'I can't void in my sleep', ''bladder spasming', etc This is critical. In your conscious mind, voiding is NO longer your problem - you ARE wearing diapers afterall, they are more than capable of absorbing your wettings, and someone will lovingly ensure that you are warm and clean and cozy (even if that someone is yourself as to change a diaper is a different set of muscle movements to wet/mess a diaper). Any focus on what you bladder /  bowels are doing is an intruption in your focus and does not concern you.

Yes, your bladder will spasm - as a babies muscles fire randomly - it is so the baby can strengthen its muscles. Yes you will feel odd sensations as your sphincter begins to relax again. Try this as an experiement - grab something in your hand, something that is bigger than your closed hand, and hold it very tight for a few minutes. When you put that item down, allow your hand to relax and focus on the sensation. This is exactly the same sensation you will feel from your external sphincter muscle who have been holding tight for most of your life. Do not try and control your internal sphincter.

Most people think that bed-wetting is easier to achieve if they have day-wetting. Sleep wetting is dependant on the failing of a specific process, the reduction of water production, and the reabsorbtion of same. That is what increases the sleep-time concentration of urine. This process kicks in if you are asleep and you bladder gets over half full. It is designed to avoid you having to wake (disturb your sleep) to void. That process is very expensive to the body in terms of chemicals and energy.

When you totally ignore your bladder behaviour, it will revert to the pre-toilet trained version. In time, it will no longer expand. The badder will 1/4 to /12 fill and you will weep urine and void by gravity. The bladder walls thicken as the bladder capacity reduces. Therefore you void up to every 5-10 mins. Since the bladder never passes 1/2 full, the sleep process of water reduction etc never kicks in. Therefore you will 'sleep like a baby' and wet multiple times. The only time you should 'flood' is if your diaper is on too tight (for males) and your urethra is kinked.

Since bowel control is primarily based on diet, bowel incontinence swiftly follows. Afterall, you are always in diapers that are always warm and cozy.  Unless your diaper is leaking, your subconscious mind will never tell you - your conscious mind, of your diaper state. Why should it. It is not important to you. As a result, why would your body tell you of your bowel needs? That, you will only be informed of if your diet causes some form of retention / constipation. Most times, poop will slide out without bothering to tell you.

To what gain is it to you to know of your need to void. You are in diapers, their state is unimportant (unless leaking) and for the most part, it is not inconvenient to your body to be in a wet and messy diaper unless you / others make it so. Really, why would you need to know? - to rush to a bathroom, strip off your diaper, shock of cold on your area? You will be lovelingly cleaned up so where is the problem? A baby didn't care if they were wet and/or messy - it was the career that did as a wet/messy diaper could leak and soil the careers furniture. A baby only cried when uncomfortable / leaking. It was not the wetness or the smell.

To those that have raised children, they may have noticed that at sometimes, a baby wanted a clean diaper changed. - that was for attention, OR wanted a wet/messy diaper changed - if they were uncomfortable AND/OR if the state of the diaper affected what the baby wanted to do. Yes, you may say that was smart / a form of manipulation, but in reality, the state of a half filled diaper does not cause any problem to the wearer, only to the observer.

*Traumatic Event (Toilet Training)

1. Feedback (read assault & child abuse) - Place the diaper wearing baby/toddler in a constant uncomfortable position if wet/messy (leaky diapers, cold, wet, stops play, big event to change /bathe child)

2. Coersion (read assault & child abuse) - Constantly tell the diaper wearing baby/toddler to use potty OR strip the diaper wearing baby/toddler and place on a cold potty disturbing their focus on play etc

3. Distain (read assault & child abuse) - Show disaproval (to a young mind who adores you and is driven to please you - actual first love) to an act that was taught to the infant/baby (via praise and encouragement, and love and interaction as you changed and cared for the infant) only 18-24 months ago (wet and mess itself).

Remember, your first interactactions with this human was with love and care while you coersed it to soil itself despite, as a newborn, trying to tell of its needs, and gently 'wiped the dirt' as most parents / careers use while showering him/her with hugs and kisses. This newborn could not focus its eyes on you, but could smell and sence its careers presence. So it was totally defenceless while the idea was planted that it was ok and right to wet and mess itself. The newborn was never told, the same person who gave you all its love without condition, that this was transient. The career reinforced this training each and every day of the two years to the infant-to-baby-totoddler to void on itself.

In my opinion, if we planned this correctly, in the best interest of the one we care for, we would never put diapers on a newborn in the first place unless we intend never to toilet-train him/her. Otherwise, it is abuse, on the person who we wish to love and protect.

In your job, if your boss told you that you have to learn process 'x' on day one and implement it. Your boss, over the two years reinforces this so by the the time you are two years in the job, you are an expert and do this without thinking. Then, at two years, 1 month you boss decides that you can never implent process 'x' again, and all attempts of you to do so is met with severe penalties. Your boss also inforces the concept that process 'x' is dirty. Also, evey time you make a mistake relating to process 'x', cause you were focused on something else your boss expects, there is only distain and punishment, this is despite the good work you are doing now!  

Would you think that is fair. I suspect that behaviour is illegal.... and humans are doing this for years to a person that they are supposed to love!!!  

As a result, newborn/baby incontinence TO toilet trained TO newborn/baby incontinence is a tough unfair battle which requires time and mental disipline. Your body will revert to the newborn/baby level of incontinence. It already 'knows' how. You just need to break the bad habits of retention and toilet usage.

• Like 3