LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post-void dribbling getting worse from wearing 24/7.

The big difference I have recently noticed is when I start to pee pee it is like I can not stop.  I am completely relaxed and everything just floods out.  It seems my bladder is filling more and I am releasing it all at once as opposed to constant peeing.  Not sure why.  

11 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

The big difference I have recently noticed is when I start to pee pee it is like I can not stop.  I am completely relaxed and everything just floods out.  It seems my bladder is filling more and I am releasing it all at once as opposed to constant peeing.  Not sure why.  

I know those feelings all too well.

On 12/5/2017 at 8:20 AM, MarkSmith said:

For me that was a stage I went through along the way. As best I could figure it out, your subconscious retention doesn't just quit, but loses parts of the bad habit until it's all gone. Since you're body is used to  filling the bladder before releasing it tends to keep doing that :whistling: As time passes the amount it retains before releasing will get smaller even if the bladder doesn't shrink once your subconscious mind grasps that there's no need to hold it in ;)  Your attitude is important here- you need to feel and believe that retaining is bad for you and that you shouldn't be doing it. Urine is body waste and unless your body gets rid of it, urine can hurt or kill you; therefore it's better to have it lave the body ASAP than to retain it. And being well- diapered there is no harm in not retaining B) Embrace that logic and in time the floods will become smaller and eventually end just as they should :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

6 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

For me that was a stage I went through along the way. As best I could figure it out, your subconscious retention doesn't just quit, but loses parts of the bad habit until it's all gone. Since you're body is used to  filling the bladder before releasing it tends to keep doing that :whistling: As time passes the amount it retains before releasing will get smaller even if the bladder doesn't shrink once your subconscious mind grasps that there's no need to hold it in ;)  Your attitude is important here- you need to feel and believe that retaining is bad for you and that you shouldn't be doing it. Urine is body waste and unless your body gets rid of it, urine can hurt or kill you; therefore it's better to have it lave the body ASAP than to retain it. And being well- diapered there is no harm in not retaining B) Embrace that logic and in time the floods will become smaller and eventually end just as they should :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

The weird thing is I am not even noticing it.....I do not even have to feel like I have to pee pee.  Allvof a sudden the feeling is very strong at once and when I let go it cant be stop practically.

Yep, exactly that. As time passes it will change; floods will become smaller and you'll begin 'leaking' in other ways  :D Try not to think abut it as it happens, but afterwards stop and take a moment to revel in the progress you're making and how good that is for you. That will help your mind reinforce the pattern of not having control B)

Bettypooh

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bettypooh said:

Yep, exactly that. As time passes it will change; floods will become smaller and you'll begin 'leaking' in other ways  :D Try not to think abut it as it happens, but afterwards stop and take a moment to revel in the progress you're making and how good that is for you. That will help your mind reinforce the pattern of not having control B)

Bettypooh

So true I don't have many major floods anymore I just seem to wet in smaller amounts without warning often plus I drip and dribble all the time. Sometimes there is a fine steady uncontrollable stream

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

At day 80 today being in diapers 24/7.  I seem to have regressed on my lack of control and things have just seemed to stabilize.  I still drip but not as much and once I start to wet it will not stop.  Physically I may not permanently need diapers at this point but I do feel mentally I can never take them off.  I almost feel naked when I am not wearing one after getting out of the bath.  One time this week I did not put one on as I ran down to my co-workers room to give him something.  The entire time I felt as if I was going to go potty in my pants mentally.  Wanting to take my diaper off after orgasm is non existent now.  I simply fill my diaper and that is it....no mess to clean up.  I never thought those feelings would go away.  I think my brain has just clicked over to the realization that I am going to be diapered the rest of my life.

• Like 2
On 19/12/2017 at 11:54 AM, MarkSmith said:

At day 80 today being in diapers 24/7.  I seem to have regressed on my lack of control and things have just seemed to stabilize.  I still drip but not as much and once I start to wet it will not stop.  Physically I may not permanently need diapers at this point but I do feel mentally I can never take them off.  I almost feel naked when I am not wearing one after getting out of the bath.  One time this week I did not put one on as I ran down to my co-workers room to give him something.  The entire time I felt as if I was going to go potty in my pants mentally.  Wanting to take my diaper off after orgasm is non existent now.  I simply fill my diaper and that is it....no mess to clean up.  I never thought those feelings would go away.  I think my brain has just clicked over to the realization that I am going to be diapered the rest of my life.

I couldn't imagine not wearing nappies now. I my incontinence could be cured I would still wear them and just wet deliberately.

Not so much new to report for me.  My wife told me on Saturday that she feels I am no longer potty trained but I am not sure if that is the case or not.  I do not even know if I would be considered incontinent at this point.  Currently I am experiencing the following....

After voiding I leak uncontrollably.  Without a diaper I would definitely have a wet spot on my pants.

When I cough, laugh, sneeze, or bend over/exert myself I leak uncontrollably (But not all the time)

My bladder seems to store my pee pee involuntarily and eventually it gets to a point that I have to go NOW.  I am pretty sure if I was not wearing a diaper and a bathroom was not close by I would have an accident.  Also when I start going pee pee it is impossible to stop...Before trying to unpotty train myself I could stop and try and prevent a flooding.  Now my bladder completely empties even if I know my diaper is going to leak.

Nightime I have complete control and it still is not so easy to wet my diaper laying down.  I have had no indications of being close to wetting in my sleep.

I do not constantly leak or anything like that.  I have felt pee pee leaking at times randomly throughout the day every now and then.

The only thing new I have noticed is when  I have gas it seems to push on my bladder and I have an immediate urge to go pee pee snd sometimes even leak.

I stopped wearing 10 weeks into going 24//7. I have noticed some difference in my wetting abilities. I could wet very easily before I went 24/7 but couldn't wet while lying down or walking. After 10 weeks I have conditioned myself to wet in any position, it's especially noticeable when I'm lying on my side while padded and I pee and only small dribble come outs. When I'm wearing my sphincter is automatically relaxed at all times and I can pee very easily in all activities in dribbles. This is in contrast to before where my pee kinda built up especially when sitting and I wet in more larger amounts, but know I can sit here at my computer and just dribble away in very small dribbles. I have noticed that I continue having after dribble after I've peed. As soon as I put a nappy on I instantly want a pee.

I have noticed the most that after I have orgasmed I have lost the urge not to wear, its strange because for years I would lose total interest in wearing but know I can very happily nappy-up straight after orgasm. Its very comforting and in the 10 weeks wearing it's activated and awakend something more deeper then just the sexual side. I feel a very warm feeling when I'm wearing.

I stopped wearing because I want to go to Israel next fall and I think if I'd off continued I would of been severely incontinent by then. Incontinence creeps up on you. it become so easy to pee.

I went 24/7 about 10 years ago. Then I was very paranoid about wearing in public. I could only pee while concentrating while standing completely still and would flood my nappy, after I peed my sphincter would clamp shut. It was impossible to pee lying or in any position apart from standing like a statue. I couldn't pee in front of anybody. Now I can dribble anywhere. I'm not afraid of peeing in front of people. My sphincter remains relaxed at all time when wearing. I think incontinence is very obtainable.  

"Its very comforting" ......"I feel a very warm feeling when I'm wearing".....       

Username, I think that is what it is all about. I was potty trained at 14 months but I often wonder if those nice feelings come from a time when I was totally dependant, totally cared for and totally loved.    

Hmm... I look at the list that Mark posted just above, I can tick most of the items experienced by Mark:

1) Uncontrollable leaks post-void - I do leak and drip, and sometimes have another little wee soon after the first one, but doesn't seem to be uncontrollable

2) Cough, laugh, sneeze - yup, have this.  Stress IC was one of the reasons why I went to my local doctor, was referred to an urologist

3) Bladder storing wee, then letting go with urgency - Yup, have this.  When i first started 24/7 back in September as protection for my stress IC and urine leakage, I started getting bladder urges.  After a while these disappeared, then came back in the weeks leading up to my day surgery by the urologist (basically just a cystoscopy, and dilation of strictures), with really bad stress IC.  After the surgery, I had some bad bladder urges, with leakage, but these went away for a few weeks.  Over the Christmas break, they're back.

4) Unable to stop a wee mid-stream - yup, have this.  Used to have great control in that aspect, but not anymore.  My urologist actually said to me not to try stopping it.

5) Night time accidents - yup, have these too.  Most of the time, I am semi-conscious of a wee about to hit, a couple of times I've woken mid-stream.  A wee can happen in any orientation for me, lying on my side, my back, or my stomach.  Have not woken in the morning dry since September. 

6) Random little leaks during the day - Yup, have these.  Because I'm in nappies all the time now, I can be doing an activity at home, and a release will just happen, with little to no warning.

7) Bowel gasses pushing on bladder - Yup.  Pressure from my bowels adds to the stress IC, and can be quite uncomfortable, especially since I am also chronically  constipated, with painful and powerful bowel urges. 

Where I get confused within myself is that I accept I'm a DL (with a little bit of AB tendencies), I won't ever shake my DL-ness, and my medical issues are offering permanence on a plate to me.  I'm quietly enjoying the experience I'm going through, the challenges posed by being 24/7 (heck, I've just had about 3 days of 12 adults + 4 kids in my house over Christmas, and noone said anything to me), the sensations down there, and benefits like much improved sleep (my dreams lately have been really vividly detailed).

What concerns and scares me is a high potential for fecal IC (I had been fecal IC in childhood through teens and Uni), some work logistical issues, effects on my career, and whether I'd still accept and enjoy my IC in 5 years, 10 years, 20 years... But I can also understand that my DL is never going to go away.

I never had any of these things happen before October 1st when I started wearing diapers fulltime with the exception of a little post void dribble.  I had worn diapers a lot and was very comfortable being in them.  Yes this included at work and around the family.  I just did not wear them 24/7.  At this point am I considered to have incontinence?  I would assume yes.  My wife considers me unpotty trained at this point but I feel that will not be the case until I have no control.  It is exciting hearing her say it though.

On 12/27/2017 at 6:54 AM, MarkSmith said:

My wife told me on Saturday that she feels I am no longer potty trained but I am not sure if that is the case or not.  I do not even know if I would be considered incontinent at this point. 

No time for a long reply (aren't you lucky? :roflmao:) so I'll focus on this.

First, don't you trust her judgement? She knows you better than anyone else does and based on what you've said here I might even agree :)

Second, isn't this what you've been pursuing? If you're not at your goal then you're at the point where you are touching it :D There will be some trepidation as the wholeness is something new but you've experienced all the parts individually so that really there's nothing new here to be concerned with ;) I feel that this is the point of full commitment. You can't avoid making the decision to commit any longer so just make it and go on. There's no point in wasting life fooling around :rolleyes: Decide one way or the other now completely and see what happens from there. In the words of Yoda is a great truth- "Do or do not, there is no try" B) There are no wrong decisions here, only different ones. Do what you will but give that all you've got for only then can you reap all the good that resides in your choice :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

2 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

No time for a long reply (aren't you lucky? :roflmao:) so I'll focus on this.

First, don't you trust her judgement? She knows you better than anyone else does and based on what you've said here I might even agree :)

Second, isn't this what you've been pursuing? If you're not at your goal then you're at the point where you are touching it :D There will be some trepidation as the wholeness is something new but you've experienced all the parts individually so that really there's nothing new here to be concerned with ;) I feel that this is the point of full commitment. You can't avoid making the decision to commit any longer so just make it and go on. There's no point in wasting life fooling around :rolleyes: Decide one way or the other now completely and see what happens from there. In the words of Yoda is a great truth- "Do or do not, there is no try" B) There are no wrong decisions here, only different ones. Do what you will but give that all you've got for only then can you reap all the good that resides in your choice :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

I am completely committed to becoming unpotty trained.  I honestly do not know if it would even be possible to stop wearing diapers at this point.  I definately would have some wet spots on my pants to deal with if I was not padded I am sure.  

I just want to know at this point have I made myself incontinent?  I am ready to have an unpotty trained party lol.  To me I feel I am not unpotty trained because I have COMPLETE control at night.  I generally have to stand to even pee pee.  Once I start bedwetting then I think I will actually feel unpotty trained if that makes since.

21 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

I am completely committed to becoming unpotty trained.  I honestly do not know if it would even be possible to stop wearing diapers at this point.  I definately would have some wet spots on my pants to deal with if I was not padded I am sure.  

I just want to know at this point have I made myself incontinent?  I am ready to have an unpotty trained party lol.  To me I feel I am not unpotty trained because I have COMPLETE control at night.  I generally have to stand to even pee pee.  Once I start bedwetting then I think I will actually feel unpotty trained if that makes since.

Makes sense to me. My nightly bedwetting is very important to me.

2 hours ago, stevewet said:

Makes sense to me. My nightly bedwetting is very important to me.

Do you think I will get to that point with my progress thus far?  I have never wet the bed in my life and there seems to be no sign of losing control at night.  Everytime I wake up I will feel my diaper hoping but it is never wet.

I understand your point ;) Daytime control is different than nighttime. At night, the hormone vasopressin kicks in and when you're fully asleep only the subconscious mind is working. You have no control of the hormone and limited control of the subconscious. Essentially your body us going to do what it will then- you're just along for the ride B) The only thing you can control at night is learning to not wake up if you have to pee. So yeah, if you're to that point you're incontinent, not that the word really matters- it's the effect which counts :D

The way our minds operate is quite interesting. There can be something hidden in the subconscious totally unknown to you and sometimes even un-findable which will overpower even the strongest conscious will and desire :whistling: It took me years of contemplation to discover that I wouldn't be a bedwetter, even though I tried for that with all my (very strong) will :rolleyes: There is something deep in my subconscious preventing that, yet I'm able to be incontinent when I'm awake. I've identified a few possible reasons for the inhibition but that is as far as I can get with it. Rather than continuing the mental struggle whuch was troubling, I chose to accept it for what it is and have peace inside instead :angel_not: I usually barely wake to pee at night though occasionally I sleep right through it. Those are happy moments when I wake up soaked unexpectedly, yet even that much bliss just won't overcome the inhibition(s) rooted in my subconscious :(  My situation doesn't make me unhappy and that's what matters most- I'm effectively incontinent now which is what I wanted :girl_happy:

So take the win and to heck with worrying about the details. You may yet become a bedwetter if you're physically able to, and the best way to give that a chance is to be unworried.

Bettypooh

I'm 9 days into wearing 24/7. I am keeping my sphincter muscle relaxed 90% of the time. I'm just dribbling and gushing out all the time while not excising my sphincter, also keeping my bladder free of urine. Sometimes it spasms when I mess my nappy. I'm eating more fibre so hopefully that goes away soon. I'm also working on my bowels to lose control because I figure losing all my continence at the same time will quicken the process.

I can pee very easily sitting down, I just dribble out without much pee building up in my bladder. I have lost the automatic clench relax. When walking I tend top gush pee with each stride and if I stop I just dribble out. I can sit on a moving bus and pee very easily. My steam is weak. Also I have started to feel a urge to pee even though I don't have anything in my bladder, when I dribble out the urge goes away then returns. Its differently notable at night when trying to sleep because I'm focused on the urge, when I do pee just a dribble comes out then some minutes later I feel the urge to pee again. Also I have noticed a weird cramp feeling in my bladder like its dropping. If I continue down this road what would the outcome be? I'm very excited to a little nervous at the same time?

It’s an amazing feeling and never ceases to surprise me at how diaper dependent I am. I’ve been at this for about six or seven years now. At this point I just notice that I tend to have more dribble accidents in between changing so I have to make sure to get the diaper on quickly

14 hours ago, username said:

I'm 9 days into wearing 24/7. I am keeping my sphincter muscle relaxed 90% of the time. I'm just dribbling and gushing out all the time while not excising my sphincter, also keeping my bladder free of urine. Sometimes it spasms when I mess my nappy. I'm eating more fibre so hopefully that goes away soon. I'm also working on my bowels to lose control because I figure losing all my continence at the same time will quicken the process.

I can pee very easily sitting down, I just dribble out without much pee building up in my bladder. I have lost the automatic clench relax. When walking I tend top gush pee with each stride and if I stop I just dribble out. I can sit on a moving bus and pee very easily. My steam is weak. Also I have started to feel a urge to pee even though I don't have anything in my bladder, when I dribble out the urge goes away then returns. Its differently notable at night when trying to sleep because I'm focused on the urge, when I do pee just a dribble comes out then some minutes later I feel the urge to pee again. Also I have noticed a weird cramp feeling in my bladder like its dropping. If I continue down this road what would the outcome be? I'm very excited to a little nervous at the same time?

You seem to be picking up where you left off.  Today makes 14 weeks in diapers permanently.  My unpotty training has really leveled off.  I still am no where close to wetting in my sleep.  I am dribbling more post void and definately when I cough.  That is about it.