LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post-void dribbling getting worse from wearing 24/7.

Not unusual for some of us at all.  I have been doing this for several years now, and always have to make a habit of wiping floor after I use the bathroom.  I dribble into underwear constantly now, but not enough to make it really wet unless I get a strong urge if really exerting myself, and don't get to bathroom in time.

While my underwear are nasty every day, wife has put up with it without complaining (she does gripe if I don't clean up in the bathroom and will make me go back and do it), as she knows the next step is constant wetting protection.

I have started to use pads when we go to special events, or pullups if we travel, but expect in near future to have to take a more serious approach, especially if  I start to have night time accidents which I have come very close to already.

And finally, while these issues are result of physical issues partially caused by old age, and not result of wearing 24/7, they are similar in nature, and will eventually  result in same outcome

The post void dribbling was one of the early indicators that I was starting to become incontinent.  I would dribble for 30 minutes or more, especially if I’d held a too full bladder for too long.

On 14/11/2017 at 1:46 AM, MarkSmith said:

For my wife it's the smell of my pee pee that turns her off. Despite the fact I take two Nullo tablets daily it's still is strong to her when she changes my diaper. My wife has super senses when it comes to smell. We still do other things plus she has a boyfriend so she definitely gets hers.

my wife occasionally tells me I smell o pee but most of te time never mentions it now. For me when my wife has wet the bed or been incontinent the smell drives me wild and if I could get hard would ravish her there and then. 

1 hour ago, stevewet said:

my wife occasionally tells me I smell o pee but most of te time never mentions it now. For me when my wife has wet the bed or been incontinent the smell drives me wild and if I could get hard would ravish her there and then. 

It is just reality if you are going to wear diapers 24/7.  I have noticed that before I wore all the time she did not hesitate to put her hand in my diaper but now she only touches the outside.  

She has to accept I am in diapers 24/7 and I have to accept that she is mostly sexually turned off as a result.  It definitely makes nursing much more intimate and as an adult baby that drives me wild.

41 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

So recently I have been finding that when I am seated my bladder starts to fill.  When I go to get up the urge to pee pee is very strong and when I let go my bladder complety empties and it is hard to stop it...in this normal in the untraining process?

Yes.  Why would you try to stop your bladder from emptying?  

Sitting, particularly while wearing a diaper, pinches the urethra and prevents the bladder from emptying. When you stand, that blockage is removed. Also, the internal organs press down on the bladder giving you the sudden urge to go. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Craisler said:

Yes.  Why would you try to stop your bladder from emptying?  

Sitting, particularly while wearing a diaper, pinches the urethra and prevents the bladder from emptying. When you stand, that blockage is removed. Also, the internal organs press down on the bladder giving you the sudden urge to go. 

Not trying to stop....just noting how it is much more urgent than before.

8 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

So recently I have been finding that when I am seated my bladder starts to fill.  When I go to get up the urge to pee pee is very strong and when I let go my bladder complety empties and it is hard to stop it...in this normal in the untraining process?

This happens to me often. I have very little feeling of the need to urinate normally in any case but often when sitting for long periods, when I get up I either immediately pee my self or I have a massive urge to urinate that I can not control and wet my nappy seconds later.

3 minutes ago, stevewet said:

This happens to me often. I have very little feeling of the need to urinate normally in any case but often when sitting for long periods, when I get up I either immediately pee my self or I have a massive urge to urinate that I can not control and wet my nappy seconds later.

So you would say I am progressing along nicely from your experiences?  At what point are you considered untrained/incontinent?

I would say you are making progress.  When you actually are incontinent, there isn't all that much feeling of urgency.  When you stand up, your bladder empties.  Sitting for a long time can be uncomfortable because your bladder is being forced to hold more than it normally would if the urethra wasn't being mechanically blocked.  I find myself squirming in my chair occasionally or leaning to one side to relieve the pressure.

One way is get dressed with “normal” underwear and go someplace public for 3-4hours.  If you uncontrollably wet your pants, you’re incontinent.  Personally, I’m not into public humiliation. After several days of wetting my diapers and having no memory of doing it, that’s when I concluded that I was bladder incontinent.  There were days that I’d be working in the yard, around the house, and even out shopping when, after several hours, it would occur to me that I hadn’t felt the need to urinate or even felt myself going. I’d check my diaper fully expecting it to be dry and discover that it was very wet.  That’s when I called myself incontinent. 

• Like 1

Craisler,

You seem to be very much like me.  I work on computers and find I have to get up every so often to allow things to flow if I sit too long.  I too find that if I am working and deep in thought, I will find later that my diaper is very heavy and ready for a change.

I spend too much time in front of a computer or on my iPad, too.  I often sit cockeyed or on one leg to keep my diaper from blocking the urethra and preventing my bladder from emptying. Around the house, I normally wear cloth diapers and use disposable diapers when I’m out. Cloth gets uncomfortable sooner so I have a better sense of the state of my diapers. 

For many older men, aiming is not a practical consideration.  Aging adult males and infant males frequently have more in common physically than just their need for diapers.  Low testosterone levels affect both anatomies in the same way.

3 hours ago, KinsyInRibbons said:

When my grandfather had to be diapered, his nurse told us when we changed him to make sure his penis always pointed down, as it prevented the pinching that would make voiding hard (and thus prevent kidney damage from not voiding when he needed to.) I don't know if that is any help or not... but... it is really the only thing I can contribute to this conversation :-p

My wee wee is always pointed down.

9 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

My wee wee is always pointed down.

I’m one of those  older males that my earlier description applies to.  Lowered testosterone and blood pressure medications have reduced my male equipment to prepubescent size.  Aiming isn’t even possible. 

I am in same boat as Craisler!  Even sitting to empty is hard as I have to find the thing to be able to get it pointed down or I will wiz under the toilet seat onto the floor, and my wife gets really upset about that

You could try using an adult urine deflector (aka splash guard).  I used them for several years until I began wearing diapers 24/7 and became totally incontinent.  They work and are much easier to clean than the floor and toilet.  It also brought back childhood memories. 

You guys are scaring the bejesus out of me. 

I've had a number of recent times at work where I've been to the toilet (I wear pullups at work, and nappies the rest of the time), done a wee, cleaned myself up, and am part way through getting my pullup up, and noticed a few drops on my arm, or my thigh.  Until recently, I was blaming those drops on just not cleaning up more thoroughly, but those drops are post-void dribbles.

Today, I came home from work, stepped out of my pullup, jumped on the potty, did a wee, and sat there after it stopped and felt drops continue to move around down there for a good couple of minutes - more post-void dribbling.

I'm really curious though about the ones where I do a wee to completion, then 5 minutes later, do another one that is the same or more volume than the first. 

FYI, I'm a girl, suffering from stress IC, bladder urges, urinary strictures... Have been 24/7 since late August, and see a lot of my IC experience of what yas talk about in this thread and the "fully continent to fully incontinent" thread.  

4 hours ago, ozziebee said:

I'm really curious though about the ones where I do a wee to completion, then 5 minutes later, do another one that is the same or more volume than the first. 

FYI, I'm a girl, suffering from stress IC, bladder urges, urinary strictures... Have been 24/7 since late August, and see a lot of my IC experience of what yas talk about in this thread and the "fully continent to fully incontinent" thread.  

It sounds to me like your bladder isn’t emptying completely.  That’s not a good thing and can lead to urinary tract problems.  If this is happening on a regular basis, I’d recommend talking to your doctor about it. An ultrasound could determine if there is a problem. 

I've had two pelvic ultrasounds so far (about 3 months apart), both showing almost complete voiding.  The symptom you're responding to above doesn't happen all that often, so it could be that I get incomplete bladder emptying on occasion.  Just haven't captured it on film.