LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post-void dribbling getting worse from wearing 24/7.

I've been wearing 24/7 for 30 days and I want to achieve incontinence. I started from the point where I could already easily wet anyway. This time I have worked on my sphincter to stop the automatic clench relax. I have been successful and now 90% of the time I don't clench when I have finished urinating. My stream is steady and when I have little in my bladder it's quite weak. I'm gushing and dribbling. I have noticed recently that after I have gushed I get a lot of after dribble, I can feel it at the tip of my penis, a small weak dribble. I know this sounds like Post-void dribbling. Does this sound normal after 30 days? I'm going to

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

You say that your dribbling is like a bad thing, after all it is part of what your looking to achieve after all is it not. 

Lol, that's putting it rather bluntly :P If you truly desire incontinence then look at anything that makes diapers more necessary as progress toward your goal :D In the end you'll probably be dribbling more or less constantly and unaware of it.

My approach is a bit different than most. Rather than trying to achieve any goal I just let my bladder do whatever it wants without trying to control anything and without noticing what it's doing ;) I enjoy wearing wet diapers so all I really notice now is when that begins after a change into a dry diaper. No forcing that, just let it happen and be happy when it does :girl_happy: After then I mostly just monitor my diaper's remaining capacity to avoid leaks. I can exercise some short-term control when I want to but I detest doing that so it doesn't happen much. My bladder is irrelevant and I have neither the time or energy to waste on even thinking about it. It can do whatever it likes so it does :)

Bettypooh

• Like 2

I think it's a good thing. I'm noticing a difference. I went for a poo on the toilet today and while it slipped out without much pressure I noticed that I'm peeing more. I left a puddle on the floor plus I peed a little because my sphincter is always relaxed without the clench relax. I'm not concerned but on all the 24/7 wearing posts I have read I have never heard anybody mention this before so was wondering if it's normal in the sense of 24/7 wearing?

Incontinence can get worse over time, more so if you are not trying to make it to the bathroom and just relaxing and using your diaper. as your bladder shrinks you will pee more often as for the dribbles its normal as your muscles get weaker from non use or your incontinence getting worse.

diaper dependancy  is closer then you think as your body and mind adjust to you being diaperd 24/7 and you not reacting to a bladder release. 

if you want incontinence (not sure why as its a pain to allways have to wear) be prepaired for the no return results and the possibility of bowel issues  starting down the road. 

Becarefull what you wish for you may get it and it looks like you are on the road to a lifetime of diapers and bladder issues and closing in on your destination. 

I think it's just a side-effect of wearing diapers all the time, the same thing happens to me. For me, it goes away after not wearing them for a month or two, but it has to be no diapers at all during that time or the dribbles start again.

It's hard to guess at what causes it. I think my body just gets really used to not clenching after peeing, so after using the toilet it clenches just enough to not leak everywhere, but then it "forgets" when sitting down, standing up, etc, and lets a small amount out.

Depending on who you ask there is a slipt difference saying that wearing 24/7 will not make you incontinent and those that say wearing 24/7 will make you incontinent. I’m more inclined to say that wearing all the time has had some effect on my continence level and I’m only 6 weeks in. I’m already dribbling small amounts with no clench reflex. The only time I automatically clench is if I cough. I think because I could very easily wet before (I associated nappies with wetting) it was more easier to wet so I’m not starting from the beginning and learning how to wet. When  sitting on my sofa with my feet up I’m dribbling away without clenching my sphincter and these times I practice so it become an ingrained behavior.

If I continue going down the 24/7 road what other things will be noticeable? How will the progress be? Will it turn into stress incontinence because I am more noticeable dribbler when I’m have a poo. Like a long after dribble.

I have also noticed strange twinges in my bladder, they are hard to explain, they happen periodically with no noticeable reason why. Oh and sometimes when I'm wetting my sphincter kinda semi clenches half way but I'm still wetting like before it would clench all the way shutting off my pee flow.

9 hours ago, username said:

I have also noticed strange twinges in my bladder, they are hard to explain, they happen periodically with no noticeable reason why. Oh and sometimes when I'm wetting my sphincter kinda semi clenches half way but I'm still wetting like before it would clench all the way shutting off my pee flow.

Sounds just like the symptoms I had as my incontinence slowly increased.

I too am experiencing similar symptoms.  After I make a bowel movement when I stand up my wee wee will drip uncontrollably for a few seconds.  Another thing that I have been experiencing is when my wife changes my diaper as I lift up and arch my back so she can put a new diaper under me I began squirting pee pee out without any control.  She asked how long has that been happening and I said I do not know.  It has happened twice now.

14 hours ago, username said:

We chose to start unpotty training at almost the same time.  I also have worn diapers before using them 24/7 very frequently and it certainly has aided in my goal to become incontinent.  Night time still is hard for me.  I have never been a bedwetter and it is very hard for me to pee laying down.  Last night I was able to wet laying down three times.  Each time my wee wee was semi hard and I had to reach inside my diaper and point it down.  It will be fun to compare our journeys.

Mark - you know that’s a fantastic idea conparing both our journeys together. I think we both have many things to add here because our journey into diaper dependency are very similar in their paths. On your thread that got deleted I was so pleased to read it because it had so many similarities to my journey.

with my night time wetting I’m finding it less difficult because I don’t get erections and can pee while I have one knee bent. I like this because my pee dribbles down to the back seat of my nappy making it wet. I love that feeling. I have difficulties peeing lying flat in bed because my pee seems to store in my bladder more and because all other times I’m wetting freely my bladder is starting to feel fuller and it makes me feel comfortable. I think you should instead of lying flat have one of your knee bent. I play counting games to relax and that way I can pee more easily. After peeing I’m working on keeping my sphincter completely relaxes like I do in the day.

13 minutes ago, username said:

Mark - you know that’s a fantastic idea conparing both our journeys together. I think we both have many things to add here because our journey into diaper dependency are very similar in their paths. On your thread that got deleted I was so pleased to read it because it had so many similarities to my journey.

with my night time wetting I’m finding it less difficult because I don’t get erections and can pee while I have one knee bent. I like this because my pee dribbles down to the back seat of my nappy making it wet. I love that feeling. I have difficulties peeing lying flat in bed because my pee seems to store in my bladder more and because all other times I’m wetting freely my bladder is starting to feel fuller and it makes me feel comfortable. I think you should instead of lying flat have one of your knee bent. I play counting games to relax and that way I can pee more easily. After peeing I’m working on keeping my sphincter completely relaxes like I do in the day.

The flopped frog position is what works for me which is highlighted in the 12 month diaper program.  I still have to concentrate hard and really force it to start but once it does there is no holding back.  I hope this does not cause my training to go backwards as I am forcing my pee pee out.  I too love the feel as it runs down my crotch and warms my bottom.  

Don’t forse you pee to come out because that is exercising your sphincter, that is bad! You need to pee naturally. Be patient because results will creep up on you. I heard with sphincter muscle atrophy even if you ouch down to pee it makes no difference because the muscle has become so weak their is no strength so you dribble the same amount all the time.

Each person's symptoms will vary along this path, but as long as there's nothing indicating a medical problem just take it in stride and keep going :) 

It's not the wearing of diapers that makes the difference; you can achieve the same ends without them but it's much more of a hassle changing clothes frequently than changing diapers occasionally. Wearing diapers won't cause incontinence or anything else, but they do help in letting you pee more freely without worry ;)

Bettypooh

Last night I thought about trying to be a man and not wear my diapers after I got out of the bath.  My wife asked if she was worried I would wet myself and I said I would be fine.  In less than an hour I had gone to the potty three times with hardly anything in my bladder and my shorts were getting wet from dribbling after going potty.  I was back in a diaper before I went to sleep.  

1 hour ago, MarkSmith said:

Last night I thought about trying to be a man and not wear my diapers after I got out of the bath.  My wife asked if she was worried I would wet myself and I said I would be fine.  In less than an hour I had gone to the potty three times with hardly anything in my bladder and my shorts were getting wet from dribbling after going potty.  I was back in a diaper before I went to sleep.  

It was things like that that made me give up the fight and wear nappies all the time 

1 hour ago, stevewet said:

It was things like that that made me give up the fight and wear nappies all the time 

I guess I am pretty much there now.  I told my wife I had wet my pants and she said do not be ashamed and that she loves me....made me feel better.  Sometimes I feel it is just not fair to her.  She always says that she has to live with my stepmothers sins....i.e. I wear diapers now because I was abused as a child.  She can not have sex with me as it is now because of the diapers unless she is super turned on.

6 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

I guess I am pretty much there now.  I told my wife I had wet my pants and she said do not be ashamed and that she loves me....made me feel better.  Sometimes I feel it is just not fair to her.  She always says that she has to live with my stepmothers sins....i.e. I wear diapers now because I was abused as a child.  She can not have sex with me as it is now because of the diapers unless she is super turned on.

My wetting has never been a barrier to sex just as my wife's occasional bedwetting doesn't turn me off in fact just the opposite. Our problem is my diabetes has left me impotent most of the time. I still pleasure my wife in other ways and we are still very close despite my need  for nappies and her not too occasional incontinence.

1 hour ago, stevewet said:

My wetting has never been a barrier to sex just as my wife's occasional bedwetting doesn't turn me off in fact just the opposite. Our problem is my diabetes has left me impotent most of the time. I still pleasure my wife in other ways and we are still very close despite my need  for nappies and her not too occasional incontinence.

For my wife it's the smell of my pee pee that turns her off. Despite the fact I take two Nullo tablets daily it's still is strong to her when she changes my diaper. My wife has super senses when it comes to smell. We still do other things plus she has a boyfriend so she definitely gets hers.