LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Jessica,

There are other groups that are far more active and supportive for those of us with genuine incontinence. PM me and I'll pass along the info.

I get the frustrations. I was in my mid 30s when this first began for me, and it turned into a real problem another 10 years after that. Now I'm in my late 50's and I've finally come to terms with this. I live in a small town (under 1000), so I order all my supplies off the internet for privacy's sake. Besides the issues of low quality, I cannot let any of my neighbors see me buying diapers at the grocery store or drug store. I travel a lot for work, often internationally and I have learned how to deal with airport security and being incon. Fortunately, my issues are all urinary, so I look at it like "it could be worse".

Hi Jessica

Unfortunatly incontinence issues can happen at any age as wetdad has already said their are different sites that are dedicated to helping people young and old deal with incontinence. if you are experiencing full floods and now some bowel iasues I would recommend uping your protection level to a full tapped premium diaper like Betterdry they handle both bowel and bladder issues well. urinary incontinance can lead to occasional bowel issues over time

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/10/2017 at 6:14 PM, jessicap said:

Hi all-

I have recently become incontinent.

I have been incontinent for about six years now. Have you had a diagnosis to the cause of your incontinence?  Lots of continence problems can be cured. Mine is caused by diabetic neuropathy and I have to live with it. I hope you cab get help and your problem can be cured.