LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered at drive through

I got up early in the morning a few days ago and went for a drive in just my diaper. I had shorts with me, but I was just wearing diapers. I decided to get a coffee at McDonald's drive though. I don't think anyone could see my diaper from the window because the door is high enough. When I got to the second window the girl said the coffee was still brewing and asked me to wait in parking spot #1 So I'm thinking to myself: I'd better get my shorts on as soon as I get parked. But there was a car in the line in front of me that I had to wait for. So once I got past the car I went right to parking spot #1. But before I could even reach over to grab the shorts this super cute girl comes walking up to my car and says, "here is your coffee". When she handed it to me she looked directly

I did the same thing when I was in my 20's, I used to have an old postal jeep, the type where the doors slid back, I used to drive around with the doors slid back while only wearing a diaper, some times the diaper was wet others times wet and messy. This was done in the less populated area where seeing another car was like one per every 3 hours. Rode my motorcycles in only a diaper but only at night. On or about my 22nd birthday I walked 3 miles from the trailer house I was living on the outskirts of town out into the country, striped off my clothes, tossed them in the ditch and walked back home in only a diaper.

2 hours ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

I got up early in the morning a few days ago and went for a drive in just my diaper. I had shorts with me, but I was just wearing diapers. I decided to get a coffee at McDonald's drive though. I don't think anyone could see my diaper from the window because the door is high enough. When I got to the second window the girl said the coffee was still brewing and asked me to wait in parking spot #1 So I'm thinking to myself: I'd better get my shorts on as soon as I get parked. But there was a car in the line in front of me that I had to wait for. So once I got past the car I went right to parking spot #1. But before I could even reach over to grab the shorts this super cute girl comes walking up to my car and says, "here is your coffee". When she handed it to me she looked directly