LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Student group dons diapers in protest

• 3 months later...

That's not a protest, it's bullying. They see a weakness, and attack to raise their own status, and hide any indicator of being vulnerable themselves. They're no different thank any other predatory pack animal. These alt-right types tend to live by a  "me first, screw everyone else" ethos. It's not surprising that when the leader was thrown under the bus when facing scrutiny. What did she think was going to happen? She was singled out, and torn apart by those hoping to maintain their own status.

• 3 weeks later...

so you say it is bullying that some  college kids wore diapers and stood around in a playpen as a form of protest. they are bullies for doing that.. thats your statement? that was them "attacking"?

Attack, like many words; has multiple meanings, in this case, it refers to their criticism through mockery.

They are implying that the ones needing a safe space are babies, and are dressing as a disparaging caricature, as a means of denigrating their opponent, rather than debating their claim for a need for a safe space. I wouldn't be surprised if they just saw any one of the numerous times Ben Shapiro held up a diaper as a way of criticizing campus liberals, and thought that they'd had themselves an "idea."   I, myself, have mixed feelings on the whole safe space issue, but I go about my day; I don't exploit a perceived weakness, and use it to ridicule the people who feel they need it, as a way to feel more powerful.

I believe it is charitable to not judge college students to harshly for the political opinions. Hopefully they’ll grow up when they graduate and realize trolling for lulz isn’t a helpful form of debate, really isn’t a form of debate at all.

Perhaps America as a whole needs to grow up.