LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Were you always comfortable with your AB/DL side?

I pretty much was always comfortable with it; the first 2 or 3 years i was pretty much trying to keep it hidden as when you start you know your parents will be against it (if you started at a young enough age to be living with them at that point); eventually my mom and dad divorced and my dad moved away (late high school years so it didnt impact me too bad); and the only opposition was my mom; which kept trying to get me to stop.

But i just kept going with it because its a very comforting thing and life has been pretty stressful for me since late high school years and no matter what goes on or how much time passes life is still pretty stressful; until

I spent much of my younger years believing I was a freak. I had an affinity for diapers and baby things since primary school and I didn't learn about ABDL until my first year of high school, so that was a good 7-8 years where I truly believed something was very, very wrong with me. Even after discovering ABDL, it didn't really make me feel that much better because I still had to hide it from my family and friends. Whenever something slipped, it felt like the end of the world. It wasn't until I moved out of my parents' house that I began to feel better about myself as an ABDL.

Anything this strong and this different will take time to come to grips with. And many will never reach that point :( Having dealt with larger issues already, my own 'getting comfortable' happened quickly, somewhere between 8 and 12 months into wearing 24/7 it was complete. Now my diapers are a non-issue beyond being sure I don't run out and in paying for them :whistling::lol:

Bettypooh

I had been interested in diapers, specifically adult diapers, since I was around 10-11. I have no idea why. I just came across the incontinence section in the Sears catalog and was fascinated. I used to fantasize about being an adult so I could buy them and would count the years until I'd be an adult. Until I was about 25

Yes

• 2 weeks later...

I used to fight it such as going through the binge and purge cycles but after some time, I realized it was never going to go away. Now I just embrace that will never really grow up and that I will always be the baby. Might as well enjoy who I am rather than trying to be something I'm not. 

No. I lived my teen years denying this side of me. I was convinced I was the only one and everything I saw online was all fake and this was all sick. I didn't think I would be wearing diapers as an adult and how different I would feel in them. But now it feels normal and natural and there is no shame anymore. I prefer to use them over the toilet. I have always been on the childlike side and on the immature side.