LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody have any favorite stuffed animals from your childhood and now?

Skylove27

Hi AbabeBill,

Actually it was not in the least embarrassing to me that I over-wet my diaper while on stage with Montel.

Before I even agreed to participate I reminded Cathy Griffin that I had no bladder control. Don had previously told her that. During the taping, which normally would be a half-hour for the show plus several minutes getting the start organized and a few minutes getting off stage, after an hour on stage I told the stage manager at the start of a commercial break I needed my diaper changed.

There was a discussion over the headset. Our dressing room was on the floor above the stage so it was a 10 minute round trip. In the control room Cathy decided to take the chance my diaper could handle the wetting. She lost that bet and the chair. By the way not only was my wet diaper not mentioned to the audience, nothing was said about my incontinence.

I had a rabbit named Rabbit, I know, real original! I got him when I was three and still have him, I just don't sleep with him because of how old he is, I'm scared of messing him up. I've always had a soft spot for animals, stuffed or real, which is ironic because I absolutely love hunting (certain animals I won't hunt, like rabbits). As of now, I have a couple of stuffed animals I sleep with, two horses named Dixie and Trigger, and a Big Macintosh (from My Little Pony) plush I bought off the Internet. In case you can't tell, I really love horses! They stay on my bed regardless of diaper time or not. And when it is diaper time, I've got one of them in my arms.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Panda Bear (at least I think I still have him) that I got as a child and I absolutely adore him! I have always had a fascination with Giant Pandas! Sadly though I have never got to see one in real life:( I have seen Red Pandas but their not as cute IMO. I also have a WWE wrestling buddy of Macho Man Randy Savage that I am quite attached to. My biological father gave that to me as a little boy and it is a reminder of him to me. Sadly, he passed away in 2014 :( I have to cuddle my stuffie at night before I drift off to sleep, that is part of my whole “little routine”.

• 1 month later...

I still have my Littlefield, bumblelion, and a few other stuffies from my youth but I have gotten my wife to buy me some lately and absolutely adore anyone she gets me. She was always so against me having stuffies that I know it means a lot from her. Currently I have toothy the dragon, snuggly bear my diapered baby bear, flash the giant sloth, Jumbo the elephant, fluffy the albino aligator, charlie the chimpanzee, a sock monkey, and a miniature flip a zoo.

I was never into stuffed toys when I was a little little, but Teddy was different.  My grandma bought teddies for me & my cousin for our first Christmas (I think it was anyway).  Teddy was in my bed until I left home at 17, with regular night-time cuddles.  And I never saw him again - presumably my (birth) mother threw him out, as she won't have realised his importance to me.  I missed him often, but I was completely in the closet about my AB side, even to myself, & no way was I going to open up any vulnerability to a partner or a housemate.  It wasn't until last year that I plucked up the courage to find a new Teddy, at a lovely teddy bear shop near where I live.  I fell in love with him on the shop's website, & went to visit & there he was, on the top shelf. He lived in the garage until I started opening up to my wife.  Now he lives in our bed & gets cuddles every night, & comes away with me if I'm staying overnight anywhere, whether my wife/mummy is coming too or not.  I'm a lucky baby.  And they've both been called Teddy because that's their name & they've been the only ones.

I used to have a teddy bear when I was little. Mom talked me into getting rid of it when I was in grade school. I miss him. Second favorite was a cookie monster. Gone also. Funny thing is for my sleep study I was joking with my sister by text and it came up they should bring me my teddy bear so I could sleep. ( I don't own one) With me being sick she bought me two soft, adorable, small teddy bears as a joke. Little does she know how much I love them and have slept with them every night since I got them. A few jokes have come and gone, but they fit perfectly in my little mind when I sleep. If she only truly knew.

I didn't have any toys or plush animals in my time - - -

'BUT TAKE AWAY MY BLANKET' &%$@#***

and there would be a hyper temper tantrum to no end !

I was told my screaming crying was worse than an air raid siren and the folks next door wondered what all the commotion was about ! 

Hey Angela, 

I just want to tell that, I think it was incredibly brave of you to go on a talk show like that and sharing your lifestyle with that many people! I don’t think I would have the guts to ever do that but I admire those that do. For 1, I have a mental illness that makes me extremely paranoid. I was into the adult baby scene back then but at the time I didn’t know there were others until I saw the show. That show kind of inspired me to be a little more open about it.

• 4 months later...

I have my stuffed little foot from when the movie first came out. I cant sleep with it though. It is an item which makes me regress heavily. It survived a dog attack a couple of years back and I flipped out on my wife for not making sure the dogs could not have gotten in where it was. At that moment I wanted the dogs gone. I literally lost my mind. After I calmed down I felt so bad. I called my wife back and apologized. I also cried myself to sleep that night. It was a very bad little experience.

I do have several modern animals I sleep with. All of which my wife bought me or suggested i buy. I have a scentsy buddy named serena she is a baby bear complete with her own blankie, my snuggly bear, and toothy the dragon.

• 3 weeks later...

My first stuffy was a big white tiger stuffy named Leo i got at my first zoo trip ever i was around 8 or 9 at the time, before that i don't recall ever having stuffies but i always had my blankie my late Japanese grandma knitted for me when i was born (which i still have) to cuddle with so i was alright. I was awakened to the greatness that is stuffies and continued to grow my collection ever since.

The only stuffed animal I had as a child was a stuffed Tiger.  I think that it must have come with a washer or dryer or something made by the Maytag company because I named it "Maytag."  Yeah, not very creative.   The thing was that in those days (late 50s) many, if not all the stuffed animals were stuffed with hay.  Having asthma as a child I wasn't allowed to keep it or have any kind of pet.  I was heart broken when it was taken away from me. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To be honest, I can’t remember my first stuffie or plushie, or whichever terminology you prefer. I will say that I was a big Pokémon fan growing up, and there were tons of stuffed Pokémon all over my house (I still have a box of older ones in my closet, and a few on my dresser for decoration.)

I got into the world of MLP a few years ago, and I’ve had a knack for collecting MLP plushies. They’re all over my bedroom. I do have some really nice ones, but they all at one point or another come off the shelf and spend some time in my arms, diaper or no diaper.