LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody have any favorite stuffed animals from your childhood and now?

Skylove27

The only stuffed animal I have from my childhood is a brown teddy bear I named Papa Bear. Being born biologically male, my stuffed animals regularly "disappeared" (read: given away at garage sales as soon as I lost interest behind my back) but somehow I managed to hide and save Papa Bear into adulthood when I smuggled him out of my parents' house when I moved out. He's the oldest toy I still have and I love him dearly, as much as any little could love her teddy.

Since I moved out, I've amassed quite the collection of soft fluffy friends. It's hard to pick favorites because I love them all, but my Eeyore stuffie and my moocow stuffie Herdy are the softest of the soft ones and always end up with me for naptime. There's also Rey Bear, who is dressed and named for the Star Wars character, which I got as a birthday present shortly after her movie came out. She's precious to me because she's the first stuffie that I got from my daddy <3 Finally, there's Lt. Dan, a cheetah who is named as such because he's "got no legs" :P He's very good for cuddling and I take him to lots of playdates.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

For the longest time, I had a stuffed cat that I would sleep with along with my receiving blanket. Now, I just have the blanket to sleep with, but I also sleep with a stuffed bunny.

I had two stuffies that were my favs from my childhood one was my Winnie the Pooh bear (Disney style) which I tragically lost at the mall (I can still remember that day vividly) My wife years later bought me another one in the old original book style I keep in bed today. Second is a white teddy bear (polar bear maybe) I named peter...30 years later we still rocking together =)

IMG_2206.JPG

In this picture I am wearing the same cowgirl dress designed and made by my sister Missy that I wore on the Montel Williams Show in February 1992.

I am holding my beloved stuffie companion Eukie. He is a Victoria Koala. My family gave Eukie to me for my 16th birthday. Eukie has traveled with me ever since.

Knowing I would be going to university in Upstate New York, my youngest sister Missy crochet Eukie his blue sweater.

a217#30.jpg

Edited by Angela Bauer
add information
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I have had a bear that I was given the day I was born. He is named after me and wears a rangers sweater or a yankees uniform with my name on it. I slept with him every night till I was 14 until my brothers started judging me for it.

Mine is a rabbit simple named Bunny.  He has a rainbow sweater I crocheted when I was younger, and is covered in wear from where I used to chew on him as a youngling.  When I was born, there is a picture of me side by side with the pristine Bunny;  He's bigger than I was!  Almost 30 years later, we still sleep in bed together every night, and my boyfriend thought it was the cutest when we met.

• 3 weeks later...

Somewhere back in my family's home, there's still several old stuffed animals I need to get to where I currently reside. Among those are a lion named Leo, a dragon I got from legoland, and a huge dog called "Schlappohr"™, which is german for "floppy ear". Because he had large ears. I had the best names.

• 2 weeks later...

I only ever had 1. A teddy bear . But I gave it away when I was about 14. I have regretted it ever since especially since I have since found out about 10 years ago that it was worth about $800.oo as a collectors itom. Orthow I doubt I would sell it if I still had it 

On 11/11/2017 at 2:48 PM, Ginan said:

I am home alone right now so I am dressed in my little girl dress and going to have tea with my favorite Dollie.  Her name is WendyDSC_0529.thumb.jpg.bbbf7e6e83af127ac2e102d2243c5c64.jpgDSC_0529.thumb.jpg.bbbf7e6e83af127ac2e102d2243c5c64.jpg

holy hell anyone else see the movie Annabelle?  this looks strikingly similar...

On 11/11/2017 at 4:18 PM, Angela Bauer said:

In this picture I am wearing the same cowgirl dress designed and made by my sister Missy that I wore on the Montel Williams Show in February 1992.

I am holding my beloved stuffie companion Eukie. He is a Victoria Koala. My family gave Eukie to me for my 16th birthday. Eukie has traveled with me ever since.

Knowing I would be going to university in Upstate New York, my youngest sister Missy crochet Eukie his blue sweater.

a217#30.jpg

Hey Cowgirl, Love your picture. Please tell us about Montel appearance.

Happy New Years Day 2018!

Hi Howdy21,

Since my loving husband Don and I appeared on THE MONTEL WILLIAMS SHOW in February 1992, I have written about that experience on various AB websites countless times.

Because you asked, clearly there are DD members who have not read about Montel and me, so I'll do my best to tell you about appearing on such a show. I am attaching the photo of me in my cowgirl outfit. Look closely below the hew of my dress just behind my feet. Yes, that is the outside of my white plastic panties. On Montel I was wearing a pinned double DPF gauze prefold diaper with ProHealth white boilable plastic panties which were hidden by white ruffled square dance panties. It took forever to tape our episode, during which they gave me cups of water. Before they ended taping I had over-wet my diaper, so the panties leaked onto the chair.

In late 1991 The Phil Donahue Show presented an episode about adult babies. That was produced in NYC by Cathy Griffin. There was negative reaction to Phil's episode, which was broadcast live to much of the USA. The next day Phil apologized to all the TV stations airing his show. A few days later Cathy went to work as a producer to the then starting THE MONTEL WILLIAMS SHOW. In February 1992 she contacted the then largest AB club (DPF) about doing an AB episode for Montel, saying it would be taped at CBS TV City in Los Angeles/Hollywood. DPF told her that we were a straight couple who lived close to Hollywood.

Cathy phoned Don at our home after lunch on Friday 7 February 1992. Don had just recently retired for the first of many times. A couple we knew through DPF, Gene and Dee Smith of Green Bay, WI were already scheduled. The problem was that at the time I was on assignment in Miami as an associate attorney. About the same time Don was talking to Cathy the other side in the litigation gave up, accepting our terms. I was considered a heroine by my firm and would fly back to Los Angeles about dawn on 10 February, the day the episode was to tape.

Montel was housing his out-of-town guests at a hotel near the Los Angeles Airport. I thought it would be fun to also stay there to visit with The Smiths. That was a delightful visit.

My Mom and Granny Vi were big Montel fans, so they were given tickets, along with many of their pals.

Then the trouble started. My plane landed safely. Don was waiting. Between the airport and hotel it started raining so heavily additional planes could not land. At the hotel we got a message from THE SMITHS via their airline that their plane had to divert to San Diego for more fuel. They did not reach the hotel until 2:30 PM, for the scheduled 7 PM taping. We had a fine late lunch and visit.

Eventually Cathy phoned to say the rain had become the start of the 1992 Los Angeles Flood. All the buses scheduled to bring audiences, including Mom, Granny Vi and there pals canceled. Montel had to tape our episode because most of the guests were from out of town and had to fly home the next day.

The two male AB from Seattle were delayed in the air until 5 PM. Montel sent a limo to our hotel at 8 PM. They decided to use employees at CBS to serve as the studio audience, plus a random street woman who was standing in the rain near CBS.

Montel loved the way I looked in my cowgirl dress. Don had brought a stack of color photos of me wearing other AB clothing. But just before we finally went on stage at almost 9 PM it was decided I must not say that I only got into AB because I am incontinent. That was a disappointment.

The CBS employees pretending to be the audience were told to be negative about AB. That was fine by me since I am a litigation attorney. I earn my living arguing. A downside to the pretend audience was that during commercial breaks they had to get up and check to be sure they did not have to do their real jobs. After they came back it took a long time to make sure they were sitting in the same seat.

Still it was fun. Montel and Cathy became our good pals. Same for the psychologist on the episode, Dr. Jim Gordon.

Montel had to rush edit our episode, since they only had a tiny backlog. We first aired on Friday 21 February. Immediately Montel began receiving fan mail for me. The next week a CBS truck brought the chair I wet to our house since they felt it was ruined. Don had it professionally cleaned. We still have it.

a217#30.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry, maybe it was somewhat embarrassing for you at the time, but I thought the chair wetting thing was funny. Not so much that you wet it, but them dropping it off to you. Chair with a great story! 

And how many times, have so many made a chair wet? But, how many can say it’s famous? 

And thanks for retelling your story Angela.