LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Half Stent

roo

That is interesting. What keeps it in place from slipping into the bladder? Are you done trying after that first experience? I'd like to hear more on what happens.

Like you, I have wondered what would happen if you stent "just one" of the interior/exterior sphincters. I'd be even more interested to hear what happens if the controllable exterior

Edited by boyhood
Edits in red above. Sorry, got my sphincter terminology backwards... roo proceeds to be confused in the next post, enjoy
On 10/21/2017 at 6:40 AM, roo said:

The stent doesn't migrate for the same reason that Cathdiaps doesn't, the stent doesn't want to push in around the bend. If anything, the problem is in the stent coming out, it needs to stay in place with quite a flood of urine pushing through it. It would be nice if I could engineer a tether and string from the internal sphincter. Any ideas?

Sorry, I see now why you were confused on my last message! I just spotted that I used the sphincter terminology backwards. I just edited it. Now that we have that mystery

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 19/10/2017 at 7:24 PM, roo said:

I am experimenting with a stent that only bridges the external sphincter.

Hi there Roo , just wondering if you made any progress on the half stent? I've been playing with a full stent and whilst it's fun, I think I'd rather the uncontrolled voiding as a flow instead of a constant drip.