LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babble = Chat

DailyDi

Is this replacing the chat-bar? Only it's not there when I log in.

EDIT: Never mind, I found the post about the chat rooms and the security issue. Any idea when its going to be back up?

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, littletracywish said:

can we expect some other replacement since Babble seems to have been taken off as well??

If you have access to KIK. You can send me a message there. Same name and I can add you to the other Dailydiapers chatroom there. Same rules apply here as there.

We want to make sure the forum works before bringing chat back online. Think about it like a checklist... You start at the top and proceed to the next step when the previous step is working properly.

Also all our writing seems to be in bold and italics lol

• Like 1

I don't even see the "babble" link available anymore...I didn't get the memo, what's up?  Wait, nevermind...just read Elfy's post.  Clearing cookies seems to have brought the forum access back for me.  Yes, in bold though.

1 hour ago, babyboypat said:

Well its looking like the chat room isn't going to be up soon and i miss all my friends. I hope the wise people here can get it working again. :9509a2dc63c0b83f06b42769b120ea13:

truth!  I miss the chat room ;_<

1 hour ago, Elfy said:

We want to make sure the forum works before bringing chat back online. Think about it like a checklist... You start at the top and proceed to the next step when the previous step is working properly.

Also all our writing seems to be in bold and italics lol

Thanks Elfy!  Good luck getting it fixed.