LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babble = Chat

DailyDi

35 minutes ago, Elfy said:

Have you all tried clearing your cookies? It let me in first time and it's strange because I see you guys join that chat in the chat list but never come in.

I took a walk in to see what it is like. I saw your name and was considering saying something but really had nothing to say. I looked at the settings . I could not see any separate rooms, only Main Chat

I would not mind being more active but really have nothing to say that would interest anyone I saw there

The issue might be that your names are already in chat... I'll try kicking you all and seeing if that helps.

Edit: Never mind... It seems I'm not an admin or mod in there and I can't use the command.

So I cleared browsing history, deleted cookies, etc., and it is still giving me the message that I'm logged in from another browser or device. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing the same issue.

Check all your devices and sync's. have you logged in on other devices and are all your devices recognized? are you on a network? and is it shared with other devices and maybe not even your own devices?

I am supposedly logged on with another tab/device but since I use "Private Browsing" I shouldn't be logged in but on my laptop through Edge browser (annoyingly)