LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I need advice on buying AB Diapers

I can't speak for scent. I get mine unscented because I'm getting rashes to scented products much more easily nowadays, but I can help you with the other concerns... best I can at least.

Regarding whether a more modern or vintage design will trigger you... well, sweetie, that's on you. No one can tell you what will trigger you, but knowing the kind of diapers you like, ABU might be a good start for what you're looking for. Look at their selections and see what you might like, then get some sample packs to make sure they fit and see if they give you that sensation.

And yes, they are discreet. Happy diapering :)

I agree with MarkSmith and can add some details about the ABU Super Dry Kids (SDK). ABU is currently selling the second revision (SDK V2) of is this diaper on their website. It has soft plastic that is very quiet and a pretty thick pad that holds a ridiculous amount. I normally don't go number one in my diapers, but when I do decide to I flood a huge amount and this is the only diaper other than a Dry 24/7 that has not leaked. I'm not really a fan of the V2, though, because I'm more into the feel and sound, and the plastic just isn't crinkly at all.

If you do a search on eBay for "ABUniverse SDK V1" you'll find that they are still selling the original SDK. I love this diaper (wish I could buy it with no printing, though) because it is SUPER crinkly. The pad is a bit thinner which is ok for me because I'm not a huge fan of bulk. But if you want to go number 1, beware, one of the major reasons for ABU going to the V2 is that the V1 didn't hold nearly as much as the V2, and before they would reach capacity they would leak right through the plastic backing because it would develop develop very small cracks. That doesn't bother me though, because all I ever do in them is go number three and then fall asleep!

As far as absorbancy goes, ABUniverse is amazing (especially with their space and little pawz diapers), but quite pricey. Underjams and goodnites are definitely very cost effective, but will only hold about 1 or 2 large wettings (they also have pretty cute designs and are very discreet when wearing).

ABUniverse is definitely a very good company to go with; with a huge variety of different designs.

My new favorite diaper is the Little Pawz; it may not be 1 tape per side/2 tapes total (like real baby diapers); but i love the green and blue color pattern, animal theme, and the paw prints (fade when wet), and the amazing capacity they hold (which i boost with either Goodnites or the Goodnites inserts they sell to be stuffed in underwear so it doesnt look like a diaper; at normal cost it might be too costsly, but i have a lot of them from sales.)