LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chat Room and Security Issue

DailyDi

The chat room is currently closed due to a security hole in the script that is allowing someone to inject a bitcoin mining script into the code, using member's computers to mine bitcoin for them.

We have removed the code repeatedly over the last couple days, and it keeps getting re-injected no matter what we do so it is definitely a hole in the script allowing the access.

I recommend all users scan their systems with a malware busting program like Malwarebytes (free version works!) or other antivirus program. While the program is not destructive, or a risk to your personal info, it can tax older systems and cause them to overheat, so I STRONGLY recommend everyone conduct some sort of scan/audit of their system.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, NaughtyBabyBoy22 said:

When is it expected to be fixed?

Waiting for word from Arrowchat who makes the software. Hope to have a temporary solution in a couple hours.

12 minutes ago, kitsy101 said:

Sweet zombie jebus! That's what would come up everytime I'd tried to get into chat. It was some conhive.com thing.....Luckily I told AE about it and it was blocked on my end

Yep. It's meant as a revenue stream for webmasters (not one I would use) but someone is abusing it.

No problems here, I did take a try

Am woundering if my problem of not being able to get into any of the forums the last few days is the same.ut I am back to checking out the forums.Heck its the last thing I do befor I go to bed each night.Missed it the last few nights.

I have the Premium MalwareBytes and Micrsoft Eseentials and Windoes Defender. I had the free Avast but they kept nagging me to upgrade so I ditched it. You are best off with 1 premium since two may conflict. I Chose MB as it was recommended for the Surace Pro and How To Geek, and is geared to fight ransomware and exploitware (like coinhive) I really must update "What Happens in Las Vegas..." from about 2-1/2 years ago, on my Blog

49 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

I have the Premium MalwareBytes and Micrsoft Eseentials and Windoes Defender. I had the free Avast but they kept nagging me to upgrade so I ditched it. You are best off with 1 premium since two may conflict. I Chose MB as it was recommended for the Surace Pro and How To Geek, and is geared to fight ransomware and exploitware (like coinhive) I really must update "What Happens in Las Vegas..." from about 2-1/2 years ago, on my Blog

I can't disagree with you there because since I started using the trail version of premium malwarebytes it has started to block the coinhive on this site.

AVG says my computer is clean, so I'm assuming that it is.

Any updates on when we expect a fix to be in place and to get our chat rooms back?

I know Allison was saying the site was behaving very strangely for her last night - she couldn't get into chat from her computer but could from her phone. Could this be related?

9 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

I can't disagree with you there because since I started using the trail version of premium malwarebytes it has started to block the coinhive on this site.