LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incon question

My overactive bladder and urge incontinence developed as the consequence of a surgical mishap when I was 14 years old. I

To the OP-

Only you can answer that first question. Doctors will try to give you the clue that they know it all, but upon close inspection, they have to admit otherwise.

As for my experience, I began dribbling over ten years ago. I was in my early forties back then. My doc sent me to a urologist who ran many tests before finding a big

I have urge incontinence too.due to diabetes,neropathy,medicines,cyst on my kidney.uroligist give me 2 meds,but says no cure cause of situation an age.so I mange with cloth diapers and plastic pants at night an away from home.

Try what the Doctors recommend as ut might help, but in the end always remember that you are in charge- they make the suggestions and you make the decisions ;) Most Doctors don't like facing that approach as they tend to see themselves as 'demi-gods' so if you find a Doctor who is comfortable with that stay with them.

Bettypooh

My incontinence is caused by diabetic related neuropathy. It cannot be cured but my Doctor said pills would help. I have tried vesicare and another similar one that the name escapes me. Both gave me problems with my vision. I decided nappies were the best option and encouraged by my wife switched to wearing them 24/7 a few years ago. My urologist and the continence nurse told me incontinence can strike at any age and sometimes no definite cause can be diagnosed.

At first I was annoyed and upset by my incontinence but soon learned to live with it. My wife was great and as usual straight to the point and told me to wear a nappy and get over it.

On 17/10/2017 at 1:17 PM, Anincondl said:

Hey everyone!