LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Really New Mommy

My stance is still the same for the fostering unless you and your wife totally give up wearing the diapers and doing the age regression. If you agree to do that than fostering a child would be wonderful and a great opportunity for both you and your wife and well as the Foster Child.

You situation also sounds likes a win/win situation and it seems to pleasure you both in both roles. I am please to hear that.

I have always been the nurturing type I suppose. My 3 children always told me that I spoiled my late husband rotten. They always said other than doing fix it thing around the house he had no clue as to cook, do the laundry, iron and fold clothes, wash dishes, clean . I did it all and I was happy to do it for him. I was married to him right out of High School at 18 and even though it took awhile for us to have children until my late 20's we were madly in love.

I do provide Lexi with all she needs and she provides me with the main thing I need and that is a wonderful companion and some great company.

Hi Baby Lexi's Mommy. What you and Lexi have done is akin to finding a needle in a haystack! I've read all of the posts and your replies have calmed everyones fears. If I had lost a loved one such as you I'd be inclined to try to do the same thing. Although being a male would make finding the right match even harder. I'm 64

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Dprczyone said:

Hi Baby Lexi's Mommy. What you and Lexi have done is akin to finding a needle in a haystack! I've read all of the posts and your replies have calmed everyones fears. If I had lost a loved one such as you I'd be inclined to try to do the same thing. Although being a male would make finding the right match even harder. I'm 64

As children, we sometimes can't see our parents in the role sexually, but how did we get here, unless you're adopted, someone had sex. Have our parents always been straight is another question we ask. I can tell you no. When my mother passed away, I found sex toys, books and magazines that led me to believe she was either gay or bi-sexual. With all the crap she got from the men in her life, I can accept that she swung both ways. When I became a parent, I and my ex did our best to isolate our sex lives from our children. Were there awkward moments, oh Yeah, but I was never dominated or diapered while the children were growing up in the home. My son has CP and myself and my ex spent a lot of time changing poopy diapers on him and not me. Now that I'm divorced and have my son, I wear occasionally, but usually when he's not at home with me during the week. On the weekend he comes and takes care of his old man.

Being an EMT-P for ten years I realized almost all human beings are either a-sexual or sexually active from the ages of for some of eleven years old. I had an eleven year old girl pregnant. Her lover was her step-father which whom I had arrested from statutory rape and incarcerated. Men and Women when we realize the pleasure centers on our bodies crave those parts to be stimulated. As we get older, as I am now, sex isn't so important as having friendship and companion so we're not lonely. It's nice to have someone who you can care about, and intern they care about you. Human beings are social animals for the most part.

Thank You so much. I know I am at that stage of my life where sexual behavior is not important to my life as it once was even just back when I was in my 50's. So like you said and it was really brought to the forefront when my husband passed away the fear of loneliness and the need for a companion and good company. Now bring in Lexi who is 23 years old and entering the prime of her sexual years. This is why in the back of my head that I know that with

38 minutes ago, Firegoblin13 said:

You sound like a caring nice mommy hope you find someone huggy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kik is Firegoblin13 if you want to role play

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank You, I have already found a wonderful baby girl Lexi.