LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Really New Mommy

44 minutes ago, Elfy said:

This reads like something from the story forum but just in case...

You absolutely shouldn't mix Adult Baby play with actual children.

I understand your concern but that is really between myself, my baby girl, and my real life children who are the parents of the kids and they don't have an issue with it.

1 hour ago, BabyLexisMommy said:

Thank You AbabeBill, That is comforting. There is definitely nothing sexual between myself and Lexi. I am a 62 year old Widow who seeked out a companion and some company. It took me the entire Summer (3 Months) to agree to this with Lexi and what really broke it for me is that after many meeting with her I saw that she was a sweet young lady and not a freak who liked to wear diapers.I guess I was hoping for the same from the people here as well. I would also NEVER

PPS: If nobody is ever open about who they really are on the inside, then nobody will ever become aware of ABs, therefore no one will understand ABs, therefore people will fear ABs, therefore people will hate ABs.

Well I was really thinking of not responding back because my online behavior pattern usually involves me being afraid to upset other people despite my own feelings (similar to how I am out side the Internet).

9 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Well I was really thinking of not responding back because my online behavior pattern usually involves me being afraid to upset other people despite my own feelings (similar to how I am out side the Internet).

On 10/14/2017 at 11:14 AM, BabyLexisMommy said:

all my Children and there spouses and my grandchildren have met Lexi as a baby and love her. My Children love the relationship because it gives me a companion in my home to keep me company and someone to care for like I care for. It also gives Lexi playmates with my Grandchildren when they are here to play with toys together and it is so cute when they do that together.

• Thanks 1