LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This is part one of a commissioned story that has been available on my Patreon for one week. The second part was posted today so if you want to see what happens next you can do so for a $5 a month pledge. All $5 pledges get early access to story updates by one week and I post every 4 days. For $10 you get the early access plus exclusive stories. Every pledge is hugely appreciated by me and allows me to keep working at a fast pace :)

This is a commissioned story as well and if you would like a story commissioned or want to discuss ideas about stories (No purchase necessary!) please don't hesitate to message me here.

A big thank you to everyone who reads and comments on my work and a super huge thank you to everyone who supports me through Patreon: Dannydazzler, Lena S, Jerry J, Kyle L, Kian R, Mario, Frank S, Charlie S, Alex B, P, James S, Orion F, John, Diapering Daddy, Eric C, Paul E, Kevin H, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Zachary U, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Matthew, John D, LB Iceland, Liv, Cyatommorrow, Emmanuel S, Henry C, Bob, Michelle G, Kent J, Scott S, James B

---

Out of Their Depth

By Elfy

“This park better be worth it.” Jack said as he slumped against the wall. He was in one of the only spots of shade in the long queue.

There must have been hundreds of people in this queue outside of “Wild Rapids”, the brand new water park that had only opened a month or so beforehand. The queue was full of kids of all ages as well as older people. The water park advertised itself as being for all ages, as well as the exciting and fast paced rides aimed at the older crowds, there was also a separate area of the park that was designed for small children. It was this area of the park that was gaining most of the media attention and it was also the reason why so many families were in the queue.

“It definitely is!” Ben replied with enthusiasm, “This park is amazing.”

“Have you been here before?” Jack asked.

“Well… No.” Ben admitted, “But everyone says it’s really cool and super high-tech.”

Jack rolled his eyes. He was not a big fan of theme parks, he hated the heat, the crowds, the overpricing and all for a few minutes on a rollercoaster. Jack wouldn’t have gone if it wasn’t for the fact that this was Ben’s 18th birthday. Even then, it had taken Ben promising to pay for Jack’s ticket for him to agree.

The two of them were in the final weeks of high school and were considered to be loners of a type. In reality they were just rather introverted, they were part of a small circle of friends who had known each other for a long time. They talked with each other a lot but rarely initiated conversation with people they didn’t know.

It was early in the morning and the park had only recently opened the doors but already the queue to get in was stretching as far as the boys could see behind them. They had arrived an hour earlier, much to Jack’s annoyance, but now he could see why. Jack couldn’t believe how far back the crowds stretched. He couldn’t even see the back of the queue, he wondered what it was that made this park so special.

Not helping the mood of the situation was the terrific heat, with not a cloud in the sky the sun was burning down on everyone and if anyone had forgotten their sun cream they would know about it later.

The queue started moving to the entrance at an agonisingly slow pace. Ben was practically bouncing up and down in excitement but Jack was just impatient and wanting it to hurry up. The longer he spent baking in the sun the more he regretted agreeing to come on this trip with Ben.

“I can’t wait to see the robotic helpers.” Ben exclaimed, “I wonder if they are as lifelike as I’ve heard. They say that 90% of the park is automated!”

Jack didn’t respond. He was just happy that the entrance was finally in sight. Slowly but surely they inched closer to the gate and to the promise of fun and excitement beyond. Jack had a headache from the screaming kids and knew he wouldn’t get much relief when inside, he just hoped there was a quiet corner somewhere.

“I don’t believe it…” Ben suddenly said with wide eyes. He quickly hid himself behind the people in front of him in the queue.

“What’s wrong?” Jack asked as Ben ducked down and looked rather crestfallen.

“One of the people working the gate!” Ben whispered as if anyone else cared, “It’s Brick from school.”

Jack’s eyes also went wide. Brick was obviously not the guy’s real name; his real name was in fact Bill but everyone called him by the nickname “Brick” given to him due to the fact that he was the toughest person in school and was afraid of no one. People compared getting punched by him to having a brick thrown at them!

“Relax, relax…” Jack replied, “There are a bunch of gates, we probably won’t see him and even if we did, what is he going to do? Out here in public, he can’t touch us or he’ll get fired.”

Ben nodded but was still clearly worried. Both of the boys, as well as their whole circle of friends, had suffered from bullying thanks to Brick but it was Ben in particular who seemed to get it the hardest. Jack understood Ben’s reservations and he too hoped to avoid that particular entrance.

Fate always seems to like to play games and sure enough as they finally approached the entrance they were sorted into the queue heading straight for Brick’s turnstile.

“Great…” Jack said sarcastically, “Calm down Ben, we will get in and you won’t have to worry about him.”

“Well, well, well.” Came Brick’s deep voice as he saw who was walking towards him. A smile curled the lips of his rough face.

“Hi Brick.” Jack said cautiously, “We don’t want any trouble.”

“Trouble?” Brick asked innocently, “Whatever do you mean?”

“Nothing.” Jack eventually said deciding that he didn’t want to antagonise the much larger bully.

“Thought so.” Brick replied with a sneer.

“Can we just get two tickets please?” Jack asked the man in the ticket booth.

“Of course.” Brick didn’t intend to cause any trouble. He really couldn’t afford to; he was working at the park part-time to save up for a new car.

Brick looked down at the cash register which was labelled for each of the different tickets and he suddenly came up with an idea. He suppressed an evil grin when he looked back up at the scrawny Jack and the even smaller Ben. Brick intended to make this a trip to the park that neither of them would forget.

“I’ll tell you what.” Brick said as he looked up from the register with his best poker face, “I feel bad about the way I treated you both. Let me make it up to you.”

“It’s OK, Brick, we just want to go inside.” Jack replied cautiously. He had experienced enough of Brick’s surprises to know he didn’t want one of them at this park.

“I insist.” Brick said with his best impression of a sincere voice.

Jack and Ben looked at each other with trepidation. They knew Brick couldn’t be trusted but neither of them wanted to speak up to tell him no.

“Ali!” Brick called out behind him causing another young man to run over, “Look after the booth for a few minutes.”

Brick walked out of the ticketing booth and beckoned for Jack and Ben to follow him around the outside perimeter of the park.

Jack and Ben were both nervous but felt too overawed by the bully to say no. Maybe the guy did want to make some amends, maybe they would get the line skipping VIP experience. Jack was the first to move and he hopped over the barrier and started following Brick. Not wanting to be left alone, Ben ignored his gut feeling and started following his best friend.

“I really don’t like this.” Ben whispered to Jack when he caught up. They were several feet away from Brick and felt confident that he couldn’t hear them.

“Relax.” Jack said. He tried to project confidence but his voice wavered slightly, “What could he possibly do in front of all these people?”

Ben thought that he could think of more than a few things that Brick might do to them but he kept his mouth quiet in fear of being heard.

They walked for a few minutes. Slowly the loud noises from the crowd faded away as the boys followed Brick around the large perimeter. It was just as Jack was about to speak up and ask where they were being taken when Brick finally stopped and took a key out of his pocket. He started unlocking a non-descript door and motioned for Jack and Ben to follow him.

“This is just a back entrance.” Brick assured the boys when he saw them hesitating, “Go through here and tell the person at the other end that Brick sent you, he can give you both the special treatment.”

“R-Really?” Ben asked in disbelief. He had been quiet until now but he couldn’t help but speak up. The promise of special treatment intrigued Ben despite the fear of what that meant.

“Yeah.” Brick said, “We get to give out a few VIP passes a month and I have no one else to give them to. You might as well use them.”

“I don’t trust him.” Ben whispered in Jack’s ear as Brick spoke.

“Man, we should just go for it.” Jack replied, “Skipping the queues will save so much time. We could go on all the rides and then get home with some of the day still left.”

“But it’s Brick!” Ben replied earnestly, “We can’t tru-”

“Thank you very much.” Jack replied loudly to Brick and he walked through the gate.

Ben bit his bottom lip and shook his head but followed his friend in. Whether good or bad, he couldn’t let Jack go in alone, Ben had nowhere else to go now anyway since they had obviously lost their spot in the entrance queue.

“I hope you both have an unforgettable time.” Brick said as Ben walked past.

The statement seemed so suspicious that Ben was going to turn around and maybe not go into the entrance but the door was already closed and Ben heard the key turn in the lock securing the gate yet again.

Ben and Jack were left in a very strange part of the park. There was a tall wooden fence to both the left and right of the path. It was imposing and the walls went so high that it created a very dark and shaded area. The sounds of splashing and laughing children died away. It was as if this little pathway was in a totally different realm to everything around it.

“Brick!” Jack yelled, “Come back!”

There was no response from the other side of the heavy door and as far as Jack and Ben knew they had been left completely alone.

The dark path had only one other doorway and it was at the other end of the alley. Jack, realising Brick was not going to return, started walking down the shaded pathway. At least it was a little cooler in all this shade even if it seemed incredibly dodgy.

“You’re not going to just walk through there are you?” Ben asked incredulously as Jack started towards the doorway at the other end of the path.

“Where else are we going to go?” Jack asked back with a shrug, “Come on… I mean, Brick is a bully but this isn’t school. He can’t do whatever he wants here and get away with it.”

Ben cautiously followed Jack to the other end of the alley. He had a really bad feeling about this but saw no other option. Brick had locked the door at the other end and had given them little choice but to take the only other exit.

The other door was marked “Staff Only” and was set into the back of a large building. Nothing from the outside gave a hint as to what the inside would hold, it looked very non-descript but also very large.

When they reached the door they found it was unlocked already and it creaked open when given a small push. The room inside was very cosy looking with a large television and lots of couches. There was one single person sitting on one of the couches who was reading a newspaper and looked up when the two boys entered.

“What are you doing here?” The uniformed man asked rather authoritatively, “This is a staff only area.”

“Brick sent us?” Jack said with little confidence as Ben hid behind him. Maybe Brick had set them up to get in trouble after all.

“Brick?” The man asked in confusion.

“Bill. He works on the gate.” Jack clarified as he remembered that Brick probably didn’t use his nickname at work, “He said he would arrange for us to get some special treatment. We know him from school.”

“Right…” The man on the couch said as he stood up, “Give me a minute.”

The man retreated around the corner of the room where he could still keep an eye on the two intruders and grabbed the radio from his waist. He fiddled with the dial to change the frequency before raising it to his mouth.

“Turnstiles this is Alan, over.” The employee said quietly so as to keep the boys in the dark about what was happening until he could check out their story.

Jack and Ben stood awkwardly near the door they had come through and started to really hope that they hadn’t been set up. Trespassing at a major park like this could get them in some real trouble.

“This is turnstiles.” Crackled the voice at the other end of the radio.

“Is Bill there?” Alan asked.

“This is Bill, what’s up?” Brick’s voice came through so loud and clear that Alan had to turn the volume down on the radio so that they weren’t overheard by the two trespassers.

“Did you send a couple of guys down to the staff room?” Alan asked the bully on the gate.

“Yeah, yeah…” Brick replied, “Hold on a minute.”

Alan listened to the sounds of Brick moving away from the crowd of people until the only thing coming through the radio was static.

“I want you to give them “The Treatment.”” Brick said quietly. It was an innocuous sentence but one that caused Alan to wince.

“Are you sure?” Alan asked hesitantly, “I mean… If we get caught, we could get worse than just fired.”

“Do I need to remind you of three months ago?” Brick hissed threateningly, “The scumbag who was hitting your Mom. You came to me and I dealt with it, we got the blackmail pictures and now he isn’t a problem.”

“I know…” Alan said as he put his hand to his forehead.

“Well, now I want you to do the same to my two friends here.” Brick continued, ”It’s already all set up. You just need to start the process.”

Alan didn’t respond.

“Do you hear me?” Brick said, “If you don’t do it the police may find some interesting evidence about what you did to your Mom’s ex-boyfriend.”

“But that was you!” Alan tried to keep his voice down but he was getting understandably upset.

“The photos make things look a bit different.” Brick hinted.

“Fine.” Alan said angrily, “I’ll do it but after this we are even.”

Alan put the radio back on his belt and took a moment to compose himself. Everything Brick had said was true, Alan had asked Brick to find a way to make the man disappear and by using blackmail Brick had done just that. Alan had assumed it was all over after that but now Brick was calling in the favour. Alan angrily cursed his own idiocy for talking to the bully in the first place.

Shaking himself to regain his composure, Alan walked back into the main room to find Jack and Ben still awkwardly standing by the door. He felt bad for them, he had no idea what these guys had done to evoke Brick’s anger but it didn’t really matter. Alan had no alternative but to do as Brick had asked.

“Follow me.” Alan said with a sigh.

“Everything’s alright?” Jack asked. He had to admit to some surprise, “We get special VIP treatment and stuff?”

“Sure.” Alan said with a forced smile, “Just follow me.”

Jack looked at Ben and both boys smiled. Maybe Brick wasn’t such a bad guy after all, maybe he was really doing them a favour.

• Like 2

Very interesting start. When I started reading this, I was thinking that with the helpers being automated that Brick would just provide the boys with entrance bands intended for babies. So the automated helpers would treat them like babies for the day. Apparently my line of thinking was wrong. I will just have to wait and see what happens.

Here is the second part of "Out of Their Depth" which has been available on my Patreon for the last week. For $5 you can get early access to my stories and for $10 you can get access to exclusive stories. There are other rewards and tiers you can support me at as well and they can all be found on my Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

A big thank you to everyone who reads my stories and comments on them but an extra special big thank you to those who support me financially: DannyDazzler, Daniel O, Lena S, Jerry J, Kyle L, Kian R, Mario, Frank S, Charlie S, Alex B, P, James S, Orion F, John, Diapering Daddy, Eric C, Kevin H, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Zachary U, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Matthew, John D, Diapcapo, Butters11, Ben F, LB Iceland, Liv, Cyatommorrow, Emmanuel S, Henry C, Bob, Michelle G, Kent J, Scott S, James B

---

Jack lead the way as usual as he and Ben followed Alan through a door to the side of the staff room and started walking down the hallway. Alan kept up a fast pace and Jack and Ben had to walk quickly just to keep up.

Ben was feeling very nervous as he followed the park employee deeper and deeper into the building. He had no idea what was going on or where they were going. Wouldn’t VIP treatment just mean getting passes that allowed them to skip the queues?

Eventually, after passing through a maze of doorways and corridors, Alan paused outside one door in particular. It was at the end of the corridor and there was also a door to the right.

“You just need to go through here.” Alan said as he turned to the two boys, “Everything you need is just through there.”

Jack immediately put his hand on the door to push it open but felt Ben’s hand on his other shoulder. He turned around and saw Ben’s nervous face. Jack sighed in slight annoyance, he loved Ben but sometimes he couldn’t stand Ben’s eternal timidity.

“Don’t worry about it, Ben.” Jack said as he shrugged off Ben’s hand, “You were the one who wanted to come here so let’s do things in style.”

Jack pushed open the door and walked through. Ben followed with some trepidation, he was worried of what might be coming but he was even more scared of being left alone.

As Ben walked over the threshold he frowned in surprise. He looked around the room and couldn’t work out why he and Jack had been taken here. He was about to speak up and ask when he suddenly heard a slam behind him. Both he and Jack spun around to see the door they had just walked past get slammed closed and locked. The door fit in so well with the white walls around it that once it was closed it was almost impossible to tell there was a door there at all.

“Hey!” Ben shouted. He quickly tried to pry the door open again but it was pointless, it was clearly locked and not designed to open from the inside.

“Sorry…” Alan shouted from the other side. His voice was very muffled, “I have to do this.”

“Do what!?” Jack shouted back. When there was no response he slammed his fist against the door in frustration.

Ben stepped into the room a bit and started looking around at the strange place they were now trapped in.

The room was square in shape but with a high curved ceiling almost like a dome. The walls curved into the ceiling with no discernible point where one became another. It was like a sphere that had been cut in half.

The carpet was a dark grey colour and the walls/ceiling were white. The room was far from bland or empty though as there were a lot of colourful objects and things dotted all over the room. It was these objects that made Ben’s eyes fly wide.

“Jack?” Ben asked hesitantly as he continued to look out into the room.

“Not now.” Jack said back through gritted teeth before shouting, “Come back! Let us out!”

Ben walked further into the room and frowned at everything he was seeing. There were small tables everywhere with activities on them. Colouring books, Lego, soft toys, an easy bake oven… The room was full of toys for people a lot younger than Ben and Jack.

At the back of the room was what looked like a baby’s changing table and also a bunch of cribs and small fold out beds. They were all neatly made and ready for use. There was a kitchen area to the right that had everything you would expect in a modern kitchen and just in front of it were a collection of high chairs and small tables and chairs. It was all very colourful.

“Whoa…” Ben gasped as his eyes fell on a strange clear tube next to the kitchen.

There were clear glass tubes dotted against the walls all over the sides of the room and Ben walked slowly forward towards one now.

“Let us out!” Jack screamed behind Ben, “For fuck’s sake, you can’t lock us in a room and leave us here!”

Ben walked over to the nearest tube and stared open-mouthed at it. This was what had attracted Ben to the park in the first place, the super advanced robots that ran certain areas of the theme park. The young adult pressed his face to the glass and looked at the mechanical person in wonder. It was quite lifelike and yet unmistakably mechanical. There was more than a hint of uncanny valley about the way it looked, it gave Ben the creeps.

“I’m sorry!” Alan yelled through the door, “I don’t have a choice…”

Alan pulled away from the door and, with his head hanging low, he walked through another door into the room next to the main one. He could see the two unfortunate visitors on the security cameras and through the one-way mirror. He sighed as he walked over to the computer and logged into the system. He had to get this sorted before anyone else arrived, it became a lot more complicated with more people in the room.

Whilst waiting for the computer to boot up, Alan watched the two unfortunate guys on the security cameras. Alan had no idea what those two had done to get Brick mad at them but this was just the worst thing Alan could imagine. His mind went back to when they did this to his mom’s boyfriend and he shuddered.

“Two people detected.” The computer finally said as it finished the scan.

This computer was one of the most advanced computers in the world. It could basically run the park on its own if it had to. Frankly, it was quite scary to Alan who used it on an almost daily basis. He worried about what this thing was truly capable of doing.

“Detect age.” Alan said out loud into the microphone.

“16-25.” The computer responded. It was designed to detect all sorts of different life signs to determine a rough age. It was rarely wrong.

“Change age status of detected people.” Alan commanded producing a very brief loading screen from the computer.

“Please enter new age.” The computer responded.

“18… Months.” Alan said with hesitation. He closed his eyes as he said it, he knew what he had just done and he knew that reversing the process now would be very difficult.

“Confirmed.” The computer responded.

“Good luck…” Alan said quietly as he watched the two boys on the monitor. He turned away before seeing what came next he was fully aware of what the fully automated nursery would do and he didn’t want to watch.

---

“Well this is great…” Jack said sarcastically as he turned to face the room, “What do we do now?”

“I know where are.” Ben finally said as he looked away from the robot and glanced once again at all the other objects in the room.

“Where are we then?” Jack asked impatiently.

“The nursery.” Ben answered simply, “One of this park’s most famous features is it’s fully automated nurseries. Parents drop their little brats off in here and then go off and enjoy themselves.”

“So how do we get out?” Jack asked as he looked at one of the imposing robots.

“Well… I guess, the robots will come online and will see we aren’t babies.” Ben theorised, “Then they will let us our… Hopefully…”

As if on cue there was suddenly some whirring noises coming from around the room and each of the tubes started showing signs of life. The tubes began opening with a whooshing noise similar to the sound of sliding doors in all those science fiction films.

The robot in the tube nearest the boys opened its eyes and stepped out. It was remarkably lifelike, the only two things that gave away the fact that it wasn’t a person was the rather dead look in its face and the mechanical way in which it moved. It moved with precision, there was no human error, it knew exactly what it was doing and right now it was locking its sights on the two people in its room.

“Hello. My name is Nanny Abigail.” The robot said. Its voice was remarkably human-like, “What are your names?”

“Erm, I’m Ben.” Ben said as he looked into the rather creepy face, “And this is Jack. There’s been some kind of mistake, we aren’t suppo-”

Ben was cut off as the robot took a step forwards and with no apparent difficulty it picked Ben and held him against her chest in the way a mother would hold a small child. At virtually the same time another robot did the same to Jack. All around the room more and more of these machines were coming to life.

“What’s happening!?” Jack yelled as he was lifted up effortlessly by another very human-like robot.

“Put me down!” Ben yelled as he tried to force his way out of the impossibly strong grip.

“Calm down, children.” Nanny Abigail said, “You must be properly dressed.”

The two boys were carried over to two of the changing tables and placed down on their flat but soft surface. Both Jack and Ben wriggled and struggled to free themselves. Every time they half crawled off of the table, the Nanny-bots picked them back up and laid them back down. They both shouted for help but none was forthcoming.

“You are being unruly.” The Nanny-bots said simultaneously.

A couple of the other robots walked over to the tables and assisted in holding the boys down. Their wrists were held above their heads with the same strong grip that the boys were unable to escape before. More Nanny-bots grabbed their ankles and held them splayed open.

The Nanny-bots were clearly experienced with unruly children as they quite expertly undressed Jack and Ben. Firstly, their shoes and socks were pulled off, then their shirts were removed leaving them bare chested on the changing tables. The Nanny-bots were very careful to maintain a strong grip on the guys as they moved themselves to efficiently take their clothes off.

“Stop!” Ben yelled as he continued to pull against the strong grip.

“Brick!” Jack yelled as loudly as he could, “Let us out!”

Ben’s eyes flew wide open as he now felt his pants and underwear pulled down and removed from his body. He gasped in shock at being suddenly naked and felt a deep red colour raising in his face. He glanced over to the other table and saw that Jack was now similarly naked and seemed to be in shock as well.

“No!” Ben shouted. He started screaming incoherently until he suddenly felt his mouth filled by a strange rubbery feeling.

Ben’s eyes had been closed and he now opened them to find one of the Nanny-bot’s placing a large baby blue pacifier in his mouth. The pacifier was attached to a strap that went around his head and Ben heard a small click as the pacifier suddenly got a little tighter, it didn’t take Ben long to realise that it had just been locked to his head to shut him up. He tried to shout but now found his voice was left much quieter by the rubber pacifier.

Jack, who had been looking over at his friend saw the pacifier and quickly stopped making a noise when he saw the Nanny-bot’s looking at him in a similar way. His eyes were filled with tears but he willed himself to keep his composure. He didn’t want a pacifier strapped to him.

The Nanny-bots at the feet of the changing tables reached down and brought up a couple of disposable diapers. They were moving almost in unison and when the diapers were held up the two boy’s hearts sank. After seeing everything else, it kind of made sense that the diapers were being brought out but it didn’t make it any easier to accept.

Ben silently shook his head and felt tears fall down the sides of his face as the diaper was unfolded. Jack made sure to remain quiet but he gritted his teeth and tried to break the strong grip that kept him held against the table.

The diapers were just like baby diapers in design. They were white and had happy little pictures of smiling fish and submarines on them, appropriate for where they were. The diapers had two tapes at either side and appeared to be covered in a thick outer plastic.

“Upsy daisy!” The Nanny-bot’s said simultaneously.

Jack whimpered as both his and Ben’s legs were picked up and lifted above the boy’s heads leaving them both very exposed. His cheeks blazed red as he looked to the side and saw Ben in the same position and looking back at him with tears in his eyes.

The boys were lowered back down and could feel the softer padding placed directly under their butts. Before they were able to offer any protests the front of the disposable diapers was pulled up between their legs and taped closed.

It was clear straight away that the diapers wouldn’t be easily ignored. They crinkled loudly with the slightest movement and although they weren’t too thick they certainly would be noticeable between their legs.

“Take theth off!” Ben lisped around his pacifier gag as his face blushed a deep red.

“This is ridiculous!” Jack added, “We are adults! Let us go!”

“Stop resisting.” The Nanny-bots replied, “This is for your own good.”

Ben and Jack continued trying to pull free with renewed vigour. They strained and twisted their bodies but it was all to no use. The only thing it seemed to do was make the Nanny-bots change their plans. They paused for a moment before moving again, a couple of them withdrew across the room and then returned carrying what looked like regular underwear.

As the boys watched the robots return they actually felt a little surprised, had their protest worked after all? Were the robots going to put them back in regular underwear?

“Restraints authorised.” The Nanny-bot holding Ben’s legs said.

These new pairs of underwear were pulled up the boy’s legs over the diapers and it was only when they were up around their waists that the boys realised what was happening.

What had looked like underwear at a distance were a lot more sinister when shown close up. They were covered in childish pictures of little sail boats. Just like the diapers they looked perfect for the place that they were. The main colour of both pairs was a baby blue and they were coated on the outside with what Ben recognised as the same water resistant material that swimming trunks were made of.

Even more noticeable and worrying than all of that was the small chain that ran through the waistband. When the swimming trunks were pulled up, the chain was pulled tight and a small lock held them in place. Their main purpose became very clear; they were designed not to be taken off. They were designed to make sure the diaper underneath stayed on and did its job.

When the boys were stood back on the floor they wobbled unsteadily and immediately tried ripping off the new underwear but it was to no avail. The material was very strong and the chain didn’t give way at all.

“Thith ith bullthit.” Ben lisped around the pacifier.

Just as Jack was about to respond there was a loud noise of a door opening and suddenly a whole bunch of high pitched voices could be heard. There was the sound of a door closing and then a door entering the nursery opened up and brought in a huge gaggle of children of different ages from babies in mechanical push chairs to older toddlers who came running into the room.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Very interesting - LOCKED into diapers - what else awaits the boys - locked into a Nursery room certainly

feeding time is next on the agenda and the boys are not going to be permitted to do that on their own.

Locking mittens and high chairs with secure latching tray tables.

Regarding that feeding the menu suggests some potent vitamin energy food well laced with bowel and

urinary movement substances.

Around the corner I wonder if there will be an opportunity to escape into the park for some exciting rides

with the robotic posse in hot pursuit tracking their movements with implanted digital GPS chips.

Everywhere to RUN and no place to hide - the TREATMENT will get infinitively more interesting !

I ran out of likes early this morning but got one back. Glad I could use it here. Having the boys diapered by a nanny-bot was kind of expected. Still fun reading though. Because they were put in swim trunks, are the nanny-bots going to be taking them to the kiddy pool? I look forward to finding out.

• 2 weeks later...

The third update to "Out of Their Depth." It has been available on my Patreon for over one week and for $5 you can get early access to all my story updates. For $10 you can get early access to stories plus exclusive stories. Right now, this story is completed on Patreon and for $5 a month you can read the conclusion to this tale right now!

A big thank you to all my Patrons: DannyDazzler, Daniel O, Lena S, Britnee L, Sith, Trenton M, Geoffrey J, Robert J, Chris, Cameron, Cole T, Dorian G, LB Iceland, BabyBB, J Land, Tim F, Cvsflip105, P74_1986, Chris B, Ron N, Jerry J, Frank S, Charlie S, P, Orion F, John, Kevin H, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Zachary U, THomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Matthew, John D, James B, A Random Patreon, Tsidt, Eric C, Ben R, C Dom, Lin J, Ben F, Liv, Cyatommorrow, Emmanuel S, Henry C, Bob, Michelle G, Kent J, Scott S

---

Immediately, the robot caretakers began shepherding the kids to various parts of the room and before long toys and activities were being set up everywhere.

It was loud and it was chaos as the children ran around like bats out of Hell. In the middle of the room, utterly mortified to be in the position they were in, Jack and Ben watched as the room filled up. If they thought their situation was bad before it was now ten times worse.

The boys were obviously attracting attention from some of the kids who could clearly see the older boys in the room.

“This can’t be happening.” Jack whispered as he stood next to Ben. He could hear the crinkling around his waist and noted with a pang of embarrassment that most of the kids weren’t padded.

The robot caretakers were now moving rapidly around the room and chasing the little kids who were slowly being brought under control at various different stations that each had a different activity.

“The technology ith thtunning…” Ben lisped.

“Can you stop admiring this horrible place and start devising a way out.” Jack angrily hissed, “You know computers… What’s going on here?”

Ben thought about what he was seeing and tried to make an educated guess as to what was going on. It had to be some computer software. Obviously Brick or his lackey had altered the settings and the automated system running the place saw them as little more than helpless toddlers. There must be no human supervision, Ben reasoned, otherwise that supervision would have come to help them.

“Are you wearing a diaper?” came a small voice suddenly behind Jack.

Jack spun around and looked down to see a very young girl with her head tilted and smiling up at him.

“I… Well… Maybe but…” Jack could feel the redness rising in his cheeks and his frustration rose with it, “Oh, shut up, kid!”

Almost immediately, the little girl who couldn’t have been much older than six-years-old burst into tears. Jack’s eyes went wide and he looked at Ben as if looking for support. Ben just shrugged and almost immediately one of the caretakers hurried over to see what was happening.

“I swear I didn’t-” Jack started.

“Quiet.” The nursery robot said cutting the young man off, “Sally, what happened?”

“He… He… He yelled at me!” Sally tearfully answered as she ran behind the nanny’s metal legs and hugged them, “He told me to shut up!”

What happened next was very swift. One of the robot’s mechanical arms suddenly reached and securely grabbed Jack’s wrist. Jack didn’t have time to react and his eyes flew wide open as he wordlessly shook his head in useless denial.

Jack was swiftly pulled over to a nearby chair. The robot sat down and pulled Jack over it’s lap. Jack only realised what was about to happen at the last moment and he started pleading just as the first swat hit his padded backside.

Smack. Smack. Smack.

The hits came raining down on Jack’s diaper and he was left in shock at what was happening. He could feel his eyes filling with tears, not because of pain but because of humiliation. He could see that a lot of the kids in the room were watching what was happening with curious looks. He saw Ben who was trying to look away from the embarrassment but his friend kept looking back as curiosity won the battle in his brain.

Eventually the spanking ended and Jack was released. Despite the padding around his waist he rubbed his sore bottom as he walked back over to Ben whose eyes were as wide as dishes.

“Are you OK!?” Ben asked when Jack came back over.

Jack didn’t say anything. He was worried that opening his mouth would open the floodgates of tears, instead he rubbed his eyes as nonchalantly as possible and just nodded his head. He felt a lump in his throat and looked at the Robo-Nanny with a very sullen face.

“They can’t get away with thith…” Ben lisped around the pacifier as he looked around the room, “Thith ith inthane. Forget getting them fired we thould get them arrethted.”

Ben and Jack suddenly noticed all the kids were running to the back of the room where a door had opened up and a bunch of the robotic caretakers were stood. The kids were in some semblance of a line and seemed eager to pass through. There was a lot of excited shouting.

“I think we have to go with them.” Jack said quietly.

Ben looked sideways at Jack and then followed his gaze behind him where the remaining robotic nannies were looking at them. Ben nodded and took the first step forward, he blushed mightily as he heard the crinkling coming from the diaper and locking pants that he was wearing. He just prayed that wherever they were taken, it would remain private. This was bad enough but if word got out about what had happened here Jack and Ben would have to move to the other side of the country just to get away from the laughter!

The two boys joined the back of the line and were the last to reach the front. They were still getting a lot of funny looks and giggles from the children around them so they tried to keep their distance as much as possible.

“Lift up your arms.” The robot at the head of each queue said when the boys reached the front.

They did as they were told and found a cold, thick liquid squirted on their chest and back. Before being able to react, the robots reached forward and rubbed the liquid into their skin. It covered all of them… Legs, arms, chest, back and face. The robots only stopped when every inch of the two boys were covered up.

It was clearly sun tan lotion which didn’t seem so bad at first. It was only when Ben thought about the implication that he realised the problem. If they were being smothered in sun tan lotion, then they must be going to be exposed to the sun. They were being taken outside.

They were forced forward though. The robotic caretakers allowed no room to retreat back into the main room and they pressed forward forcing Ben and Jack to continue out of the door.

Shielding their eyes from the suddenly blinding light, Jack and Ben stepped into a walled off outside area. Already it was loud from the excitable kids, there was little area for shade and it felt more like a prison yard than a place of fun to the diapered 18-year-olds.

There were tall walls on either side so that no one could see into the play area. There was one small pool with a lot of the very young children in and a bigger pool that the slightly older kids were jumping into. There were a variety of slides and other activities dotted around, screaming children were climbing all over everything and running around like maniacs. Keeping an eye on them were more robots, the ones out here looked exactly the same except for the letters “LG” painted in red on their chest. It presumably stood for “Life Guard.”

Despite all the children having fun, it felt sinister. It just felt so unnatural and rather than fun, the boys’ first emotion was fear. The high walls meant isolation and containment, it was quite ominous even if the kids didn’t seem to care at all.

“Take a drink.” Came a voice from beside the boys causing them to turn their heads.

Just outside the door they had just stepped through was a table with another of the robots behind it. On the table were various drinks. Some were in baby bottles, some were in sippy cups and others were regular cartons with straws.

Ben and Jack approached the table slowly and reached out for two of the cartons. It was the least infantile of a bad selection, hardly ideal but in the heat they would need some kind of drink.

As they both reached out, the robot behind the table grabbed hold of their wrists. They looked up and it slowly moved their hands across to the bottles. They were clearly supposed to take an age appropriate drink and the robots, for whatever reason, thought they were in the most infantile group.

Deciding the point wasn’t worth fighting over, Jack picked up one of the bottles and then handed another one to Ben. He scowled at the robot behind the table but didn’t otherwise protest. He started walking away from the table but Ben stayed rooted to the spot.

“I can’t drink with thith.” Ben lisped to the robot around the soother still tied to his mouth.

The robot stared at him for a second and Ben stared back with narrowed and angry eyes. Ben was just starting to wonder if the robot planned to do anything when he suddenly felt the gag slacken off. Ben pulled it out of his mouth and put it on the table, he looked behind him just in time to see another of the caretakers walking away from him.

“Thanks.” Ben said sarcastically as he rubbed his jaw. He quickly moved away from the table and ran up next to Jack again.

Jack looked at the bottle without appetite when Ben arrived alongside him. The two of them stuck out like sore thumbs in amongst the crowds of screaming children and babies. It was loud, it was hot and it was annoying. That wasn’t even to mention the humiliation of being padded and chained up.

“This is bullshit.” Ben said as he caught up with Jack, “What are we going to do?”

“Don’t worry.” Jack replied, “You see that lifeguard robot thing over on that chair? He looks a bit different to the rest, maybe whatever glitch is causing these robots to think we are just babies won’t affect the ones out here.”

“You think this is a glitch?” Ben asked, “Me and you differ on that idea.”

Ben was sceptical but with a lack of promising alternatives he just shrugged his shoulders and went along with his friend’s plan. He was sure Brick had something to do with this though. Things like this don’t just happen.

“But first…” Jack said as he stopped and looked down, “We should grab some of those towels, wrap it around us and try to get these stupid diapers off.”

Jack and Ben walked over to the towel racks and tried to break the chains on their plastic underwear. They pulled, they twisted and they did everything they could to free themselves of their restraints but found it impossible to break the metal. Even the cloth material was proving to be very sturdy and wouldn’t rip.

“What is this stuff made from?” Jack asked as he pulled his hands away without having made any impact on the underwear, “I can’t break it!”

“I have no idea.” Ben replied as he also gave up.

“Screw it…” Jack said.

Jack strode purposefully over to the robot sitting on a chair and staring at the swimming pool in front of it. Ben followed meekly behind, he looked around at everyone else in this area and blushed. He could see groups of small kids staring at him and Jack and he couldn’t blame them, they stuck out incredibly against all the little kids.

“Excuse me…” Jack said to the robot. He tried to sound strong but his voice wavered just a little bit.

The lifeguard robot didn’t respond, it didn’t even move and Jack had no clear idea if it had even heard him.

“Excuse me!” Jack repeated, this time with more urgency and volume, “There’s been a mistake here. Me and my friend, we aren’t kids… We don’t need to be here; we should be in the main park.”

“Scanning.” The lifeguard didn’t turn away from the pool but a small metal flap opened on the side of his head.

Jack and Ben stood still as they were creepily stared at by this unexpected camera. After just a few seconds the flap folded back down and it was as if nothing had happened.

“There is no mistake.” The lifeguard said in the same monotone voice, “You are 18 months old and are receiving correct care.”

“This is mad!” Jack shouted, “Look at us. We are not little kids!”

“Stop shouting.” The lifeguard ordered as Jack got right up into it’s metal face.

“Or what?” Jack asked threateningly.

“You will be punished.” The robot replied without emotion.

“Punished?” Jack looked at Ben and laughed, “How is this for punishment…”

Jack swung his fist back and started bringing it forwards. It looked like he was going to strike the lifeguard in the face when all of a sudden he felt his arm get stopped in mid-air. Jack looked to the side to see the robot had, in a flash, extended his own hand out and grabbed Jack.

Ben sighed. He could see where this was going before even Jack could. He watched as the lifeguard pulled Jack across it’s lap and started wailing on his behind with it’s gloved hand. Jack yelped with each and every spank as the robot punished Jack for his disobedience.

Ben tried to hide his own battle that was going on at the same moment. Turning around, Ben did something he never thought he would do and relaxed his body. A small trickle of warm urine soon came out and started warming the front of his diaper. He blushed but closed his eyes until the stream finally ended and turned back around just in time to see Jack climbing off of the robot’s lap.

“Well that didn’t work.” Jack said when he got back to Ben.

Ben was a bit nervous that somehow his friend would know what he had done so he didn’t say anything. His eyes darted around the pool area.

“Are you OK?” Jack asked his distracted friend.

“What? Oh, yeah. I’m fine…” Ben replied as he felt the warm area of his diaper spreading between his legs. He certainly hoped the diaper wouldn’t leak, if there was one thing that would make this more embarrassing, that would be it.

Ben could feel the warmth all over his diaper and he was almost certain it was going to leak. There was no way he could let Jack see him leaking, he had to think of something to hide what was happening. Looking around there was only one thing he saw that he felt could help him. Despite having second thoughts, Ben took a couple of steps towards the small child’s pool and jumped in. The water was pleasant and warm.

“What the hell are you doing!?” Jack asked as Ben surfaced in the shallow water. He couldn’t understand why his friend would suddenly try to join in with the infants like this.

“I’m, erm…” Ben had to think of an excuse. Saying that he had jumped in the pool to hide the fact that he had soaked his diaper would be no good, “Well, we are stuck here, right? Might as well make the best of it.”

Jack gave Ben a quizzical look but he understood where he was coming from. They were stuck in this baby area of the park for the moment and there was really nothing either of them would be able to do to get out.

With a sigh, Jack gently lowered himself in the warm water. It barely went above his belly button so he squatted down. The more of his body that was under the waterline the better.

“Pretty good thinking, Ben.” Jack said, “It’s less obvious how much we stick out like this.”

Ben smiled and sighed a silent sigh of relief. He was delighted that the real reason he had jumped into the pool remained hidden.

The baby pool was rather sparsely populated. There weren’t many people in it besides Jack and Ben so they started doing some lengths, splashing each other and generally having some fun. The few other babies in the water each had a robotic guard helping them. Ben theorised that because he and Jack had displayed good swimming technique that the lifeguards didn’t bother them. A small mercy in an otherwise traumatic day.

The two boys even ended up enjoying themselves a little bit. Once they were in the water it was quite easy to forget that they were trapped, it felt almost like a regular day at the swimming pool. They had a few races and played some other games as they attempted to make do with what they had.

It was just after Jack had suddenly raised his head from the water after winning a contest with Ben to see who could hold their breath the longest that he realised all the other kids were being gathered together near the entrance of the building.

“Where are they going?” Ben asked when Jack had got his breath back.

“Come on, babies.” One of the robot nannies said, “Time for lunch.”

“It’s lunch time already?” Ben said with shock. They had clearly lost track of time with all the fun they had been having. He started wading towards the edge of the pool when he felt Jack grab his arm.

“Wait a minute…” Jack said. His eyes were narrowed and it seemed he had a plan.

“What?” Ben asked in confusion.

“What if we just stay in the pool?” Jack asked his friend hypothetically, “We’ve seen nothing which suggests they can make us get out.”

“You don’t think they will be able to get us out one way or another?” Ben asked sceptically.

“I don’t know.” Admitted Jack, “But it seems worth the test.”

Ben wasn’t sure. He didn’t think these robots would let him just stay in the pool but maybe Jack was right. Like prisoners of war they had a duty to resist, anything was worth a try because going back in the main room with all the kids would only bring further misery.

“Fine.” Ben conceded, “We’ll try things your way.”

Both Ben and Jack folded their arms in front of their chests and presented a show of defiance to the machine that was still waiting for them to get out. It stared at them with it’s unblinking gaze for a full minute before it decided the boys were ignoring the request.

Ben and Jack were just starting to think their plan of staying put was going to work when their hopes were suddenly and completely dashed.

The boys felt the bottom of the pool vibrating and, very suddenly, small holes opened up all over the bottom. They looked down in confusion as all the water was drained out of the pool within a minute and left Jack and Ben standing in on the floor of the shallow, empty pool. It was quickly becoming clear that there wasn’t a scenario this place wasn’t ready to handle.

With a great shuddering that knocked Ben and Jack off of their feet, the bottom of the pool began to lift up. The floor literally raising up until it was level with the ground outside of the pool. Both of the boys felt their saturated diapers leak some of the huge amounts of water they had sucked up.

As Ben and Jack were raised up on the floor of the pool, they felt their padded bottoms squishing, both of them had fallen as the pool raised up and the water that had been absorbed into their underwear was squeezed back out. They dripped a lot as they slowly started trying to get back to their feet.

When the pool bottom stopped rising and it was level of the ground around it and the boys were left wondering what would happen next. When they saw the life guards around the pool start advancing on them they felt another swell of panic.

“Run!” Jack yelled with wild eyes.

Jack and Ben scrambled to their feet and looked around for somewhere that they could go. The whole place looked like an impenetrable fortress, the walls were high and solid.

“There!” Ben pointed over to a corner that was partially hidden. He could just make out a fire exit sign and that meant an emergency exit. It would mean potentially getting seen by many dressed like a baby but they had to get out one way or another. In their adrenaline filled bodies, they felt like they could run so fast that no one would even notice their strange attire.

The boys could each feel their soaked diapers hang low between their legs as they ran as fast as they could towards the exit. Jack, being the more athletic of the two, was the first to reach the door and he began pulling on the handle as hard as he could. The door budged slightly but it was far too heavy to move alone.

“Ben, help!” Jack yelled as Ben caught up and grabbed the handle as well.

The two of them pulled on the door desperately but found it was immovable. It didn’t stop them trying though and they continued pulling on the door like their lives depended on it. Just beyond the door they could hear people running around and having fun, escape was tantalisingly close and yet this door just wouldn’t open for them. What kind of emergency exit couldn’t be easily opened?

“Help!” Jack shouted through the tiny crack in the door, “We’re tra-”

Jack was suddenly cut off when he felt something hit the back of his knees and caused him to fall backwards. At almost the same time, Ben felt a similar problem and fell backwards too. Both boys landed in what seemed like chairs at first but they sank down into them.

“What the…” Ben exclaimed as he looked down. The straps on the chair wrapped around the boy and he looked across to see Jack having similar issues.

By the time the straps were done up, both boys were very securely held down. Ben shuddered as he felt himself pushed further down into the seat of the chair. He could feel some of the water absorbed by his diaper earlier get squeezed out from the pressure.

It was only when the chairs started moving, on their own power, towards the nursery room that Ben realised that the chairs had wheels. It was then that he put all the parts of the equation together and he realised these were a pair of very large strollers.

Ben watched as Jack was wheeled past him. Jack was struggling as he always did but it was no use and the chair automatically began carrying him back to the main room. Ben’s chair followed close behind, unlike Jack he didn’t put up much of a fight. He knew it was a pointless endeavour, he just let the stroller take him where it wanted to go.

When the boys re-entered the nursery they were shocked to see that much of the room had changed. All the toys and activities had been put away and the floor space was now covered in cribs and small beds on one side and tables on the other.

Ben blushed when all the kids in the room turned to face him as he was wheeled back in. The robotic caretakers were very busy preparing and dishing out the food that was being served. The strollers paused for a brief second and then started taking both Ben and Jack over to the feeding area.

Ben felt his stomach drop when he was rolled past the tables that a majority of the children sat at and was taken towards the high chair area. In hindsight it seemed inevitable but as he and Jack were taken to the most infantile seating it felt like another deep humiliation.

The other children were all excitedly babbling as Jack and Ben were lifted out of the strollers and dropped into the high chairs. The straps which had wrapped around them in the push chairs had stayed on them, constricting their movement and holding the boys’ arms at their sides.

As the trays were lowered and locked, both of the boys were trapped and watched the strollers rapidly reverse out of the nursery to wherever it was they had come from. They weren’t distracted for long though as two bowls of mush were placed in front of them. It didn’t look very appetising but that seemed to make no difference to the robots who were positioning themselves with spoons.

“I’m not eating this…” Jack said immediately.

“You will eat your lunch.” The robot in front of him replied firmly.

“I’m a fucking adult not a…” Jack was suddenly cut off.

Jack’s high chair suddenly moved in a way that forced Jack to lean forwards. The seat sloped down, the tray moved further away and the back of the chair folded down on itself. As the bowl of food slid forward the robot with the spoon picked it up as another positioned itself behind the suddenly flailing boy. Jack was left bent over and stuck. Ben knew exactly what was about to happen.

Spank… Spank… Spank…

For the third time that day, Jack found himself being spanked firmly on the rear. He yelped with each hit as the rest of the dining area fell silent to watch. He was going very red in his bent over position and his eyes had tears in them. Thankfully, the spanking was short and soon the chair had reassembled itself and his food was placed back on the tray.

Ben felt embarrassed for his friend. Their cold and soaked diapers were starting to get uncomfortable now and he just wanted to eat and get it over with.

Jack looked very upset as he sat back up straight with a red face and tearful eyes.

“Are you alright?” Ben asked his friend.

“Just… Shut up…” Jack replied. His voice shook slightly and he sniffed loudly. He was doing his best to stop himself from blubbering like a baby.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here is the fourth and final part to this story. This has been available on my Patreon for one week and those that have pledged $5 to me will have got to see it one week ago, along with every other update I make. Those that pledge $10 or more get early access plus exclusive stories. There are other rewards and tiers which can all be found on my Patreon. I have also got audio readings and pictures with another commissioned picture ready to appear on their soon :)

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

A big thank you to all my readers and especially to those that take the time and effort to support me financially. I'm only able to write as much as I do thanks to you guys and your generous support. It really means the world to me: DannyDazzler, Daniel O, Lena S, Scy Tali, Britnee L, Sith, Trenton M, Geoffrey J, Robert J, Chris, Cameron, Cole T, Dorian G, LB Iceland, Babybb, J Land, Tim F, Cvsflip105, P74_1986, Chris B, Ron N, Jerry J, Frank S, Charlie S, P, Orion F, John, Kevin H, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Zachary U, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Matthew, John D, James B, A Random Patreon, Tsidt, Eric C, Ben R, C Dom, Lin J, Ben F, Liv, Emmanuel S, Henry C, Bob, Michelle G, Kent J, Scott S

Commissions are also available.

---

The robots in front of Ben and Jack both picked up the spoons and dipped them into the bowls. They brought them up to the boys’ mouths and stood expectantly, they were clearly waiting for the boys to open their mouths and accept being fed like useless infants.

Ben opened his mouth to get the humiliating process over with. His cold and wet diaper was starting to get itchy and he knew the sooner he finished eating the sooner he was likely to be changed. Jack also opened his mouth quickly. He didn’t want another punishment; he knew he wouldn’t be able to keep his composure if he were spanked again. That was even to mention his sore bottom which was only made worse by the seat of the chair.

The food was anything but tasty. The warmed up mush was bland and lumpy. Neither of them had any idea what it was they were supposed to be eating, they just kept opening their mouths and swallowing as the seemingly bottomless bowls kept producing more and more food.

It didn’t take long for the boys to feel full. It became harder and harder to swallow the food that they were given. When Ben looked down he could see his belly protruding out a little, he was full of this baby food.

Even when the bowls were empty, the feeding wasn’t over. Jack was panting slightly from all the food when he saw the same robots who had given them the food now holding up large baby bottles full of milk.

“Ugh…” Ben was so full. He wanted to reject the bottle but he knew he wouldn’t be allowed to leave until he drained the vessel.

The other boys and girls were already done with their meals. The two boys could see them looking over every now and then as the robots took them to their various beds and cots. Ben felt even more humiliated to be in this soaked diaper and stared at like this.

When the bottles were held up the boys had little choice but to open their mouths and start drinking from them. Both of them had the same thought running through their head, the thought that the only way to get this over with was to drain the bottles as fast as possible.

It was a hard slog. The boys were already full from the food and they were forced to drink the bottles slowly owing to the small hole in the teat of the bottle. The sucking motion must have been ingrained in their memory or something because it didn’t take long to hit a rhythm and it was actually quite relaxing to drink from the bottles like that. Between the sucking of the drink and the large meal they had eaten, Jack and Ben were starting to feel a little sleepy. Indeed, when the bottle was emptied and pulled from Ben’s mouth he couldn’t help but let out a big yawn.

Even Jack was less resistant. His full tummy made him not want to move at all. He had a problem though because between the drink he had imbibed outside and the bottle he had just finished, his body was calling for the inevitable and wanted to let go, he really needed to pee. The problem was that he was still strapped into the high chair and the diaper he was wearing was soaked from the swimming pool.

Jack suddenly grew an evil smile, he suddenly thought of a way of resistance that didn’t require him to move a muscle and he almost giggled to himself when he relaxed his muscles and let himself urinate where he was sitting.

The diaper was saturated and couldn’t contain any of this fresh burst of hot pee. It immediately started pooling and then started dripping out of the leg holes. Jack heard a few drips on the floor before it became like a constant stream. The diaper couldn’t contain any of what was happening and it became like a tiny waterfall, a puddle emerging on the floor by Jack’s feet.

Ben looked down when he heard the noise and then up to Jack’s face. He felt embarrassed for his friend but was surprised to see Jack almost laughing at the robot in front of him that was still holding the empty bottle.

It wasn’t just Ben that had noticed though. The few kids who were still waiting to be put down for their naps looked over and saw Jack wet himself and leak on to the floor. Even the toddlers looked away in embarrassment.

The robots seemed totally nonplussed about Jack’s accident. If his intention had been to annoy these caretakers, then he had failed. When the flow of urine finally finished there was silence apart from the occasional drip.

Acting in sync, the robot’s untied the restraints that were holding the two boys down and lifted them out of the high chairs. Their soaked diapers were pressed against them as they were effortlessly carried over to the changing tables. Jack looked back and could see the puddle he had left behind being cleaned up by another of the robots. His feeling of victory had vanished and now he was just left with the sense of shame that he had done it at all.

Both Ben and Jack were laid down on the respective changing tables and the locked plastic pants were unlocked and removed. With the ever-present threat of being held down in the front of their minds, neither of the men on the table thought it prudent to resist this treatment.

The diapers were completely soaked on the inside and outside. The tapes were barely holding on and they pulled away from the front of the diapers with ease when a little pressure was applied to them. The used up diapers were basically falling apart as the robot’s pulled the fronts of the padding down.

The diapers were pulled away and assumedly thrown away. The robots were moving in complete synchronisation as they pulled out brand new plastic backed diapers and unfolded them. They stared down at Jack and Ben as if daring them to try and resist.

Despite the humiliation they felt, Jack and Ben both suppressed their instinct to resist and run away. They were utterly naked and they both knew that if they tried to fight back they would likely earn a spanking and then get diapered anyway.

“Just hurry up.” Jack hissed through clenched teeth.

The robots didn’t seem in any hurry but eventually they lifted up the legs of the people in front of them and slipped the diaper underneath their rear ends.

Ben felt the cushiony padding underneath him as he was lowered back down on to the diaper. He had hoped that he might be given his adult clothes back but was unsurprised by the diaper, it was clear that no matter what they said or did, that these robo-nanny’s viewed them as little more than useless toddlers. If Ben was honest, from looking at their behaviour that morning, he hardly blamed them.

The diapers were taped closed and both Ben and Jack were helped off of the table. They were stood up and looked around the room at where all of the beds were set up. Ben took a step towards one of the cribs, he put his pride to one side and accepted that the robot’s would likely want them to go to the baby bed. He was therefore surprised when he felt a hand grab his upper arm and hold him in place.

Ben turned around in confusion and was confronted by something he clearly identified as a onesie. The long t-shirts with snaps at the bottom were unmistakeable. Ben’s cheeks flushed red as the infantile clothing was pulled taut across his body and snapped together between his legs. The new and extra crinkly diaper was pulled up and against his body as the onesie pulled tight against his body.

Looking over, Ben could see Jack being put in an identical onesie. Ben could tell Jack was extremely angry as his face was going red and his fists were balled together and shaking. Ben was sure that Jack’s anger was only being kept in check by the stinging reminder of his red bottom.

Once they were fully dressed, Ben and Jack were pulled to two empty cribs. The sides were down and Ben looked around the room to see a whole bunch of little faces looking their way. They stood out like sore thumbs and it was humiliating to be led past them to the cribs, every little pair of eyeballs swivelling around to follow them. The sound of the crinkling diapers seemingly echoing around the otherwise silent room.

Jack was almost literally shaking with anger as he was pushed into the crib. The metallic hand on his diaper was most unwelcome when he could easily climb in without assistance. He crawled forward on the spongy mattress and heard the clang as the bars were pushed up and locked in place behind him. He was left trapped in the baby bed.

Looking through the side bars, Jack could see Ben in a similar predicament. They were locked into the cribs like prisoners in cells. They were each given another bottle, before the robots turned and walked away.

Ben and Jack were both still feeling the effects of the large amounts of food and drink that they had consumed earlier and now it worked to their advantage. Wanting the time to pass quickly, they both realised that sleeping would bring some relief from their continual humiliation.

Jack had a relatively easy time resting. He laid his head down and before long he was snoring away. Ben wasn’t so lucky.

Ben wanted to sleep but he just couldn’t get comfortable. He knew exactly why he couldn’t get comfortable but he didn’t like it. Ever since he had finished the bottle of milk he could feel his bladder filling and it wasn’t long until he started feeling like he was going to burst. He knew there was only one way he would get some rest as the sounds of little sleeping body’s filled the room.

Ben looked through the bars of his crib and saw Jack sleeping, he could hear his deeper snoring over the top of all the other people in the room.

With a sigh of resignation, Ben climbed to his feet and looked around. The robots had returned to their original spots and although the tubes that enclosed them hadn’t come down, it seemed clear that they were in a state of recharging.

Ben took another look to make sure Jack was still asleep and then closed his eyes and relaxed himself the best he could. It took a second for him to be able to let himself go but soon Ben could feel a warmth spreading throughout his padded crotch. He shivered slightly as he emptied himself and felt the flow of urine continue unabated. By the time he had stopped, the warm and wet feeling had spread throughout the diaper. Even around the back against his butt, Ben felt the heavier wet padding pushing against him.

After he had finished, Ben looked around the room one more time. Jack was still asleep which made Ben very thankful, this was humiliating enough without his friend knowing what he was doing. When he looked around the rest of the room he saw one little face looking at him from her bed. She was grinning at him as if she knew what he had done. Ben put it down to paranoia and laid down to fall asleep himself.

It wasn’t an easy nap for Ben. Trying to sleep with such a wet and heavy mass between his legs was not easy. The diaper weighed down on him and hugged his crotch tightly, it wasn’t overly pleasant and it made it almost impossible for him to fall asleep.

Ben’s attempts at sleep were further hampered by another problem, one that was even more horrible to think about than his current predicament.

Deep rumbles were coming from Ben’s stomach and he could feel an increasing pressure on his bowels. The thoughts of what that meant made Ben shudder. He tried to ignore the feeling but it was very difficult, it caused panic inside Ben that he couldn’t get rid of. His watering eyes only made it harder for him to stay calm.

After ten minutes of tossing and turning, Ben realised he wasn’t going to fall asleep with his tummy cramping like this. He was sure that he wouldn’t be able to hold everything back for much longer. Desperate times were calling for desperate measures.

“Hey!” Ben whispered towards the nearest robot, “Hey!”

There was no movement and no indication that anyone had heard Ben. He bit his lip and considered shouting louder but he thought better of it. If he shouted any louder he was sure he would wake people around him up and that wouldn’t help. Ben looked at the robots around him and they seemed to be in a powered down mode, like when a computer is set to stand-by. He was pretty sure that no matter how loud he was; these robots wouldn’t wake up for anything less than an emergency.

Another cramp caused Ben to wince and squat down. A small amount of gas escaped him but it didn’t relieve the pressure that was now at a critical point. A tear rolled down Ben’s cheek as he felt his cheeks turning red. This was the most humiliating thing Ben could imagine and he couldn’t believe he was being left in such a situation.

After another five minutes of desperate holding on, the inevitable finally happened. Ben felt a cramp that didn’t pass, instead he felt a sudden rush of pressure that pushed him past the point of no return. Despite trying to clench his sphincter closed his body had taken over for him.

Ben felt a soft log of poop push itself out of his rear end and into the padding. Feeling the smearing mess against his cheeks was horrible, the back of Ben’s diaper expanded to create more room but it was quickly filled with the poop that was now rushing out of Ben without any effort on his part. He reached behind him in morbid curiosity and felt the back of his padding. He could feel it bulging out slightly, the way the diaper squashed when he prodded it made him cringe.

By the time the horrible ordeal was over, Ben was crying silent tears. He wouldn’t sit down because it would smear what he had done.

After a few minutes, with the distraction of the pain gone, Ben started feeling sleepy. Being careful to lay down on his side, Ben closed his eyes. He humiliated beyond belief and felt terrible that he would be found like this. The smell was starting to leak out slightly but Ben tried to ignore everything as best he could.

---

“Are you ready?” Brick asked over the two-way radio.

“As I’ll ever be…” Alan replied from the staff room.

“Good!” Brick replied as he walked towards the staff room himself, “You’ve done well.”

“Whatever.” Alan replied, “After this, we are even.”

“Well… We’ll see about that.” Brick replied with a grin.

“You said… You know what, I don’t care.” Alan growled, “Just get over here.”

---

The sound of childish giggling filled the space around Ben. He batted his hand out to try and swat the nuisance noise away but only felt the bars around him. What was that awful smell? And why was his butt so itchy?

It took Ben a couple of seconds to remember where he was and what was happening. The smell was coming from him!

Ben’s eyes shot open and he looked around him to see a bunch of the little children surrounding his crib. They were all grinning and laughing, they could see what Ben had done, and they could certainly smell what he had done. He was being mocked by children who were little more than toddlers.

“No…” Ben sleepily moaned as he lifted his head up.

Ben suddenly felt a prodding feeling from behind and he turned his head to see why particularly bold little boy poking his bulging diaper.

“He did poop himself!” The boy cried out excitedly drawing a renewed round of laughter from the kids.

“Go away!” Ben yelled. Tears filled his eyes as he looked around at the mocking faces. He started sobbing in humiliation as he impotently tried to shield himself from their judging stares. It wasn’t his fault!

“Come on guys.” One of the bigger kids said from the foot of the crib, “Let’s leave the baby in his poopy diaper. Our moms will be here soon.”

Ben sobbed to himself and rubbed his eyes as the children walked away. Their jeering was as painful as it was accurate and he turned to watch the kids go, his view obstructed by his tears and the bars that surrounded him.

“So that smell is you?” Jack asked from his crib.

Ben spun around to see Jack pushed up against the bars of his toddler cell and looking at Ben with a mixture of worry and disgust. Ben couldn’t hold his best friend’s gaze and looked down at his mattress as his sobbing calmed down a bit.

“I couldn’t hold it…” Ben complained quietly.

“It’s OK.” Jack replied earnestly, “Unless we are allowed to go to a bathroom soon I’m going to be in the same situation.”

Jack rubbed his tummy as he spoke and had a look of fear in his eyes. His stare was on Ben’s diaper and he looked horrified that he would fill his pants like Ben had done.

“Maybe you’ll be OK.” Ben said as he sniffed sadly, “The kids said their parents were coming. They can’t keep us here forever.”

Jack bit his lip and nodded in worry. It would have to be very soon, he thought.

As if on cue, the door that had led all of the kids in that morning opened up and the robots lined up either side of the doorway with the kids bags and things. The kids ran towards the door with a lot of noise and pushing. It seemed like chaos but it seemed like most of them found their things with ease, the robots must have had some kind of facial scanning technology. They looked at the children’s faces and just knew which bag to grab. The technology fascinated Ben just as much as it terrified him.

Slowly the crowd got quieter until all the children had walked out of the building. Ben and Jack assumed the parents must be right outside, there was still no sign of anyone letting them out of these cribs.

“Come on…” Jack muttered. His belly was cramping up and he knew that the huge lunch he had been forced to eat didn’t want to stay in his body much longer.

When the final kid had skipped out of the room the robots all started walking towards the centre of the room. Ben and Jack assumed they were coming to free him but they all stopped before reaching the cribs.

“What are you waiting for?” Jack called out, “Come on! Let us go. You’ve had your fun.”

The robots hesitated for a moment and then they all turned towards the tubes that they had originally emerged from. The two boys watched as they stepped in and were engulfed by their glass pods. After just a few seconds it was clear that the machines had powered down again and they had left Ben and Jack in their toddler prisons.

“I can’t hold on…” Jack whined as he grimaced from another cramp wracking his body.

“Wait!” Ben said as he pointed to the hidden doorway that the boys had walked through that morning, “Look!”

Jack was on the verge of letting go but suddenly caught a second wind when he saw the doorway open. Maybe this was his salvation.

Jack and Ben stood in their cribs with baited breath as they waited to see who or what was going to come through the doorway. Jack could feel his intestines churning and Ben was getting increasingly uncomfortable and itchy inside his messy diaper. He tried not to think about what he had done in his padding but it was difficult, the smell was inescapable.

“Hello boys.” Brick swaggered into the room with a wide smile on his face. Alan followed close behind but looked annoyed more than anything, it didn’t look like he really wanted to be there.

Brick walked towards the two cribs where Ben and Jack were staring back at him. They had been pranked by him before, they had been bullied by him before. This was a whole new level of torture though. Ben’s tear streaked face went a bright red.

“I can’t hold it… Oh God, I’m so sorry.” Jack’s strained voice muttered. It was just loud enough for everyone to look over.

Jack squatted down and he grimaced as he pushed down with one hand on his tummy. It felt so incredibly strange to do this in a place that wasn’t a toilet and he gasped as he felt a hefty chunk of poop slide out of his body and into the snug diaper.

“Looks like we were just in time.” Brick laughed. Alan didn’t share his joy.

Jack kept pushing down and felt a second and third lump of faeces drop into the rapidly expanding padding. Whether it was the food or not Jack didn’t know but what he did know was the feeling of semi-solid mush that was quickly filling his disposable underwear felt horrible. The warm sludge quickly spreading over everything it could reach.

“Ooh, this is a big one!” Brick continued as he walked right up to the bars of Jack’s crib.

Jack tried to stand up and move away from Brick’s snarling grin, but as soon as he straightened up he felt more poop coming. He stuck his rear end out slightly and after a high-pitched fart escaped him, he pushed one more time to finish soiling himself. The last couple of lumps were small and easy to pass.

“Finished making mud pies?” Brick asked. He roared with laughter as he looked from Jack to Ben, “I’m guessing you already shit yourself? Yeah, you always were the weaker of the two.”

“You’ll regret this…” Ben whispered as menacingly as he could in his onesie and full diaper.

“I don’t think so.” Brick said cheerily.

“We’ll tell the police!” Jack shouted, “This isn’t a prank, this is illegal!”

“I guess you could tell the police…” Brick said as he brought a finger to his bottom lip and acted like he hadn’t considered this obvious possibility, “But I don’t think you will.”

“Why wouldn’t we?” Ben asked.

The sound and flash of a camera echoed around the cavernous but empty room and caused Ben to spin around to where Alan was stood with his phone up to his face. After taking the picture he moved around to Jack’s crib and did the same thing.

“A word of this gets breathed to anyone.” Brick said in a threatening voice, “And these will be posted online. They will be on your social media, we will send them to any and every college you apply for and we will send them to family and friends.”

“You’ll go to jail!” Ben yelled back. He made a failed attempt to swipe the phone away from Alan who easily dodged out the way.

“Maybe… But if we do, there will be consequences.” Brick replied with a smirk, “More permanent consequences.”

“What do you mean?” Jack asked worriedly. He reached around to his butt and gently felt the load he had deposited in his padding, it made him wince.

“What I mean is… I have friends.” Brick said menacingly. The smile had vanished, “I’ll just say that if I disappear. You will disappear, the difference is that eventually I would come back.”

“You’re crazy…” Ben whispered with wide eyes.

“Yeah, I probably am… The school councillor used to say the same thing until he visited the waterpark a while ago.” Brick said airily, “He seemed to have an experience that changed his mind for some reason. Well, if he wanted to keep his job he really had to change his mind. School authorities tend not to look kindly on teachers in diapers around kids.”

The tone of Brick’s voice made all three boys in the room shudder. It was increasingly obvious that Alan was just a pawn in Brick’s games. Everyone was left speechless and Brick had clearly finished having his fun.

“Well I think your lovely day at the park is at an end.” Brick said. He walked in front of Ben’s crib and released the side, Alan did the same for Jack’s crib, “If you follow where the kids went you will enter the main park and then you can either go on some rides or go home. I don’t really care either way.”

Ben and Jack climbed carefully out of the cribs as Brick spoke and then looked at each.

“Can we get our clothes back?” Ben asked in horror, “Or at least a change.”

“I don’t think so.” Brick said after a moment of thought, “Off you go.”

Jack and Ben looked at each other in shocked horror. They couldn’t process all of this, surely they weren’t going to be forced out into the busy park in soiled diapers and onesies.

“You… You can’t…” Jack stuttered. His limbs were shaking as he spoke. The door the kids had left was still open and although no one could see in, the sounds of excited children and families were drifting in.

“Oh, I can.” Brick replied, “And I will. Now hurry up and go unless you want to stay here for the evening session too.”

Jack and Ben slowly shuffled forwards. They looked towards Alan who could only shake his head and shrug. As they got nearer to the exit the sounds from outside was becoming louder and louder until they knew they were only feet from the outer door that led into the busy waterpark.

Ben looked around at Brick and saw that he was following them out. No doubt he wanted to see the scenes that were about to occur when the big messy babies stepped outside. Ben could feel himself shaking and his best friend was whimpering slightly.

“Just run towards the exit.” Ben said, “Don’t stop. If we get split up just keep running.”

Jack nodded as rapidly as his heart was beating. He felt nauseous but knew there was no turning back.

“Good luck.” Jack said quietly.

The two boys pushed open the door and started running as fast as they could. In the baking hot sun and barefooted, they charged towards a sign that said exit. It took a few seconds for the people outside to process what was happening but as they saw the onesies, heard the crinkling and smelt the accidents in their pants it wasn’t hard to guess.

The boys were chased out of the park by the laughter of crowds of people. They didn’t stop, even when Ben fell behind they didn’t stop until they had run out of the gates.

“Hope you enjoyed your stay.” A loudspeaker boomed to the departing guests.

---

“What do you want me to do with the pictures?” Alan asked Brick as they stood next to the exit and watched the shrinking bodies of Ben and Jack.

“Send them to me.” Brick said with a smile. He put his arm around Alan’s shoulders and seemed oblivious to how uncomfortable that made him, “They will go great in my collection.”

Brick walked away with a bark of a laugh that made Alan wince. He sighed deeply and closed the doors to the automated nursery. He started walking towards the hidden second door that he and Brick had come through only to find that it was sealed shut.

“What the…” Alan exclaimed.

Alan’s eyes flew wide open and he shook his head uselessly as the sound of children running came from behind him.

“What are you doing!?” Alan shouted as he ran to the door.

“You seemed hesitant.” Brick’s voice rang out over the loudspeaker system in the room, “I think you need a reminder of who is in control here.”

“No…” Alan whimpered as he backed away from the door.

Alan had one hope and that was to rush through the other exit before it was sealed for the afternoon play group. He turned and planned to sprint that way but almost immediately ran into one of the robots that had been tormenting Ben and Jack all morning.

“No running.” The robot said as it picked the man up without issue.

“No…” Alan whimpered again as he was carried over to the changing table, “Let me out!”

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

Man, clearly I slept you on something wicked! Your stories are unbelievably up my personal alley, extremely good; top of my favorite artist list without question. I used to think, why would I ever pay for something that anyone couldn't possibly write about, considering all the stories I've read over the past twenty years, but then you come along (personalalias too). I have a bias, because my vision of ABDL contains main elements of BDSM, always have, so I *LOVE* forced and unfair stories. I cannot wait to get my financial life clear, because (and call it kiss but all anyone wants), stories by yourself, personalalias, long rifle, Jennifer Loranie (aka momma jen) and the artist who's name escapes me (of "Diapered Reformatory" fame) has done more for me than anyone else and everyone else here writes great stories, so again, that's saying something; more than deserve currency for your works. I dream of one day (soon) to pay you to commission a story like "daddy's cabin", but much darker and in full detail.

Keep up the great work!!! <3

5 hours ago, BabyQ2001 said:

Man, clearly I slept you on something wicked! Your stories are unbelievably up my personal alley, extremely good; top of my favorite artist list without question. I used to think, why would I ever pay for something that anyone couldn't possibly write about, considering all the stories I've read over the past twenty years, but then you come along (personalalias too). I have a bias, because my vision of ABDL contains main elements of BDSM, always have, so I *LOVE* forced and unfair stories. I cannot wait to get my financial life clear, because (and call it kiss but all anyone wants), stories by yourself, personalalias, long rifle, Jennifer Loranie (aka momma jen) and the artist who's name escapes me (of "Diapered Reformatory" fame) has done more for me than anyone else and everyone else here writes great stories, so again, that's saying something; more than deserve currency for your works. I dream of one day (soon) to pay you to commission a story like "daddy's cabin", but much darker and in full detail.

Keep up the great work!!! <3

Thank you for the kind words and I'm glad you enjoy my stories :)

If and when you have spare cash for a commission don't hesitate to PM me about it. I'm always open to taking on more work! If that isn't something you can mange then that's cool too, just knowing people are enjoying my stories is great :)