LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you wake up needing to pee or not

scaifester

Do you wake up needing to pee?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wake up needing to pee?

• Yes
    • No

just about every morning, diapered or not. i haven't gotten to the point of going in my sleep yet. years ago i think i had it, but shortly after that i had to stop wearing for a long while and lost it. one day i'll get back to it.

Well, I wake up wet every time now, but when I was in my teens I still had a control to go to the toilet sometimes, really it depended on many factors - for example, when I was stressed it was much harder for me to wake up and make it to the toilet - in those cases I usually have left a big stain in my diapers, but on my usual days when I was just easy going about life I didn't always wake up wet, sometimes I woke up like once or twice during the night and went to the toilet. I gotta say, that excessive diaper use will only speed your incontinence issues up, but it's irrelevant for me anyway.

I don't wear diapers to bed, can't sleep with them on, and I don't want to and I don't want to wet the bed. I do wake up anywhere from 3 to as much as 8 times a night to pee and get up to pee. I am overweight and diabetic and have had my prostate checked several times. As I've gotten older, I just get up more often to pee. Sometimes every 2 hours, sometimes every hour and a half, sometimes every hour and sometimes every 30 to 45 minutes. Sometimes in the early morning about 5 am I will get up as often as every 30 minutes to pee, and pee a faire amount, not just a few dribbles.

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/10/2017 at 9:15 PM, scaifester said:

Many of us wear diapers to bed and many of us wake up with a wet diaper whether its voluntary or involuntary. When you wake up with a wet diaper in the morning, do you have a full bladder and still need to go?

I have usually wet in my sleep and wake up with a fairly empty bladder. I have been known to wake up while peeing in my nappy.

• 1 month later...
On 25/12/2017 at 8:54 PM, Public_Wetter said:

i usually either wake up in the middle of the night and go in my nappy or i wet while i sleep^^

Usually I just pee in my sleep but sometimes I wake and just let it flow and drift back to sleep.

At puberty when I had just turned 12 I reverted to bedwetting. For the first few months it was just dribbles. I had seen the same thing happen with my sister Penny who is 5 years my senior. That was when Mom taught Penny to pin on her own diapers. We all accepted that there is no shame in wearing a diaper even if it stays dry. Penny started off having dry nights a few times a week. For me soon it was only a rare dry night. My night incontinence is a near constant slow flow.By morning my diaper is always wet, if not saturated. When I do wake up saturated I set an alarm the next night so I can change before my diaper gets saturated. When sleeping I cannot tell if my diaper is wet or dry.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/12/2017 at 1:47 AM, iluvmydiapers said:

I wake up needing to change my wet diaper now, used to be I'd wake up needing to pee and pee my diaper as soon as I stood up. Now I no longer have that problem, now I pee while asleep.

I always wake soaking wet and my bladder more or less empty.

It depends on how old you are

• 2 weeks later...

I always wake up in the middle of the night. Now that I've found a way to wet on my sides and not leak I don't even move, I just wet. It makes it a lot easier to get back to sleep that way. On a side note, I've seen posts that say that our kidneys don't produce urine when we sleep. I don't think that's true.